Roll Call for female members of the board only, even lurkers.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I thank all the ladies that contributed.

I knew the men wouldn't leave this thread alone though.;)

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
the hoes that posted in this thread some straight up rats.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awww...If you dont like it get the fuck out the thread.You really think that you calling us rats is going to bother us. You are a nothing ass ninja and your opinion means NOTHING. Enjoy looking at more rats,:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I could have sworn there were more females members on here...:confused:

Then again, exposing themselves would only lead to them being chased off by vagina fearing dickheads!

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y ask y 777 is not a female, sorry for the confusion. Thats a sig from one of the ladies I cant think of her name...

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor

DJ GROOVE

Star
BGOL Investor
0903071149a.jpg

I was wondering where the women living in NC at!

Damn where you at in the QC? PM me

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
I just wanted to say from viewin' all the pages of this post, there should be WAY more women on this roll call...EXCEPT some of these bitch ass ninjaz like to chase away women from this board. So what if a woman posts on a male dominated board, it adds diversity and another point of view...fuckin' simps :smh::smh::smh:

yeah ...its been a lot over the years that came and left/got ran off the board.
some wont even come to the board out of fear...scary asses. :lol:
but anyways....
at least i can say i only attacked one female during my years on BGOL ....but she's still here.
it would be cool to have a few..but not to many :hmm: .... ladies give their input on certain subjects.
i know a lot of females think they gotta show ass or some skin on BGOL in order to be accepted....but i personally dont give a fuck if they do or dont...cause bottom line is i cant fuck the pic on my computer screen. :hmm:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

Awww...If you dont like it get the fuck out the thread.You really think that you calling us rats is going to bother us. You are a nothing ass ninja and your opinion means NOTHING. Enjoy looking at more rats,:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Scorpio you mean that you were not utterly devastated by that comment. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Sister you have me rolling.

@ Jagi we know you do it for all of us :D:yes:yup its all about us. :cool:

Jagi

True Fist of the North Star
OG Investor
You see how they do?:hmm:

Yeah girl, I'm surprised myself. Although I'd say that only 2 of the 8 pages are actually female counts.
you know what would really kick this thread into high gear?

some femm pics, highlighting the love smile of course but if you feel like adding some sexy and nudity to it feel free, i'm sure most of us here wont mind... :D

or a group photo :D

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Scorpio you mean that you were not utterly devastated by that comment. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Sister you have me rolling.

GIRL,LMAO.This negro really thinks that because he called us rats that our feelings are going to be hurt.Who cares about a dude on a message boards opinion,like I told him you dont like it stay the fuck out you feel me.He is one of those gay dudes everyone talks about:smh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
you know what would really kick this thread into high gear?

some femm pics, highlighting the love smile of course but if you feel like adding some sexy and nudity to it feel free, i'm sure most of us here wont mind... :D

or a group photo :D

LMAO @ group photo. I bet you would like that.

Jagi

True Fist of the North Star
OG Investor

as long as yall know, i got yall back... :D someone has to look out for yall

LMAO @ group photo. I bet you would like that.
i'm just saying... it would show unity amongs you females.. maybe we can learn something from you women if you showed us what unity is all about

maybe is the women from the same and neighboring states got together and took a few pics..

or you all could get together for an overnight stay at each others houses..

i could loan my services toward this momentous occasion if needed...

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor

i'm just saying... it would show unity amongs you females.. maybe we can learn something from you women if you showed us what unity is all about

maybe is the women from the same and neighboring states got together and took a few pics..

Look at you reaching. Let me guess, will you do the "arduous" task of taking the picture? :rolleyes:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator

That's what I'm talking about...you go girl!!!!:dance:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Look at you reaching. Let me guess, will you do the "arduous" task of taking the picture? :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:girl how you know so good huh. :lol: Jagi has only OUR :cool: best interests at heart dont you know. :D

Unity huh? Its all about the unity....:hmm: :lol::lol::lol:
Jagi I gotta tell you man you have a most interesting mind.:D

cauthencn

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Im Cee, 28 from Scary Gary,IN and yes I am a lurker. Yall too crazy on here for me, so I just sit back and watch!