Roll Call :: BGOL Main Board Refugee Boat

EyeAmHorus

Potential Star
Registered
Re: The Broke Ass Mutherfuckers Are Getting Clowned On The Mainboard!

Fuck you and the horse you brought up in here!

you dont get it. u making it more interesting over here. You are proving the point that aint SHIT going on over there...I can still see the topics the only one thats been up there is the one talking about the "refugees" you are wack.:lol:

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And you know what's fucked up? HNIC created BGOL for niggas. He created that shit for men wanting to look at fine black women. He said that BGOL would AWAYS be free. Nigga lied .:hmm:

Then he created SOL for the females and they don't even have to donate!!:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Now they have a message board and the men who have been here longer than them has to watch our beloved board die.

Well no more!! I say we take this bitch over!!:angry::angry::angry:

CO sign this dude REAL SHIT RIGHT HERE plus i see the ladies letting there ego's run wild its like they been waiting for this shit and BiGirl just couldnt wait to post dick up in the thread she definitely seeking out a lil revenge as much as she gets clowned and these females will back her up.............with that being said you wont see me on SOL once again my refugees stay strong............:hmm:

I wont front ill go over and peek at some hoes tits every now and again though

*goes back to the main land*

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Yep. It's only a matter of time ...

"this has been another sean69 prediction"

------------------------------------

P1013016-1.jpg

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am going to say one thing....I remember being a member on BGOL back in college in the late 90s......

Man this will go down as the character of the board....we as a BGOL family have benn through a lot and 10 yrs later when we are all kickin it again on BGOL.....

We are going to laugh at just how much we love each other :lol:\

Mark it down....2009 when the board went donors vs non donors in a game of BGOL dodge ball......

Man I love BGOL.....family to the fulest...

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Your ass ain't never had no pussy. You can't even afford to go out on a date!:lol:

Worrying about the next mans dick....

Thought,

you're posting very homo right now cuz.:puke:

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

you dont get it. u making it more interesting over here. You are proving the point that aint SHIT going on over there...I can still see the topics the only one thats been up there is the one talking about the "refugees" you are wack.:lol:

Ok, I'm out. Talk amongst your broke ass selves!

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Worrying about the next mans dick....

Thought,

you're posting very homo right now cuz.:puke:

you're posting very homo right now

Oh yea, I'll be looking at some prime pussy in a minute. Wanna come? Oh that’s right you have to deal with followup’s dick crashing posts. Who’s the faggot now, faggot?

EyeAmHorus

Potential Star
Registered

Oh yea, I'll be looking at some prime pussy in a minute. Wanna come? Oh that’s right you have to deal with followup’s dick crashing posts. Who’s the faggot now, faggot?

How lame is this nigga? you still posting here :lol: Thought you was leaving? And since when did bgol have the monopoly on "prime pussy" as you put it. You are sounding dumber and dumber by the minute bro:smh:

EyeAmHorus

Potential Star
Registered

why u posting on the womens board? thought you were leaving? you are mad homo my nigga u like drama

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

why u posting on the womens board? thought you were leaving? you are mad homo my nigga u like drama

I can go back and forth, you stuck! Who's mad homo?:smh::lol:

Bi Girl blownin' up ya'll posts:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Ya'll mutherfuckers don't run shit over here.

EyeAmHorus

Potential Star
Registered

what do you run anywhere? you over here...I find that shit hillarious. Its like you going to your neighbors house talking about how he aint got cable. nigga go watch ya own tv stay in ya lane

EyeAmHorus

Potential Star
Registered

the shit is funny alot of the main posters are on sol anyway now...so why pay? i dont see it?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

some of ya'll need to read the rules of sol,no name callin,you fools gonna get banned :lol: