woodchuck A crowd pleasing man. OG Investor Aug 22, 2026 #1 I'm hearing Michael Wright, the guy who played Eddie "Kang" on the Five Heartbeats has passed away. It's hard to tell what's real these days.
I'm hearing Michael Wright, the guy who played Eddie "Kang" on the Five Heartbeats has passed away. It's hard to tell what's real these days.
nellj Ba Weep Granah Weep ni-ni bong BGOL Gold Member Aug 22, 2026 #2 Leon posted about 2 hours ago. Damn.
jawnswoop It's A Philly Thing BGOL Investor Aug 22, 2026 #14 OutlawR.O.C. said: R.I.P. Click to expand... He looks older in this pic with him being sick and him losing weight. I don't want to assume what he had that lead to his demise until his family reveal that information to us.
OutlawR.O.C. said: R.I.P. Click to expand... He looks older in this pic with him being sick and him losing weight. I don't want to assume what he had that lead to his demise until his family reveal that information to us.
Lexx Diamond Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™ Staff member Aug 22, 2026 #17 Rest in peace to that man and condolences to his family and loved ones.
Al Smith Rogue Mod OG Investor Aug 22, 2026 #22 May he give great performances in the afterlife.. Rest in Paradise...
RUDY RAYYY MO Rising Star BGOL Patreon Investor Aug 22, 2026 #28 jawnswoop said: He looks older in this pic with him being sick and him losing weight. I don't want to assume what he had that lead to his demise until his family reveal that information to us. Click to expand... Yeah dude always looked sick...thought he passed yrs ago.
jawnswoop said: He looks older in this pic with him being sick and him losing weight. I don't want to assume what he had that lead to his demise until his family reveal that information to us. Click to expand... Yeah dude always looked sick...thought he passed yrs ago.
B blackman80 Rising Star BGOL Investor Aug 22, 2026 #30 RIP to Micheal Wright!!..He was a good actor!!..He will be missed!! RIP to Ol Eddie King!!..
WorldEX Rising Star BGOL Investor Aug 22, 2026 #35 I always consider him one of the great actors of our time.