RIP Earl DMX Simmons

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude just can't let that habit go, I never understood drug addicts but then again I never did drugs and my body won't let me live that life due to my health so I can't speak on people that do.

Maybe I'm just weird but I always thought once you get some paper, some bad chicks, a nice place, few nice whips and good connects you straight but some cats have all that and still do dumb stuff.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude just can't let that habit go, I never understood drug addicts but then again I never did drugs and my body won't let me live that life due to my health so I can't speak on people that do.

Maybe I'm just weird but I always thought once you get some paper, some bad chicks, a nice place, few nice whips and good connects you straight but some cats have all that and still do dumb stuff.
Dude
Imagine u liked fly clothes n kicks... then u came into millions of dollars. U not going shopping often?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Soon as you increase your income by 80000 dollars.. instantly...at one time...you too will go out and do some awesome stupid shit...brah

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Like you, I have never done drugs but I think this analogy would hit home to allow you to understand.

If I told you today that you had to stop doing two things immediately

1. beating your meat
2. no pussy

How many times would you relapse? Drugs are like those two things to many.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Best wishes to him. He's been battling since his early-teens.

DMX has spoken openly about his addiction to crack cocaine, which began when he was 14 years old after he smoked a marijuana cigarette laced with the drug. He also claims to have bipolar disorder.[1][54]

On February 10, 2016, DMX was found unresponsive in a Ramada Inn parking lot in Yonkers.[55] He was resuscitated by first responders and given Narcan before being rushed to the hospital.[56] A witness said he ingested some type of substance before collapsing, but police found no illegal substances on the property.[57] DMX stated that it was from an asthma attack.[58]

On April 3, 2021, DMX suffered an overdose at his home in New York and was rushed to a hospital in White Plains, where he was reported to be in a grave condition.[59]

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should have stayed with his soulmate...she knew his addictions...he left his wife...his love...its been over....since this....dam X....brah

folks dont understand, the level of respect dmx had, if there was anyone that couldve united all the gangs, it was him...

seems like the power was too much for even him to handle... I remember seeing him in a jamaican spot on 125th street.

and he walked in the store an picked up his meat patties and coco bread. but while he was waiting, he kept lookin back at me, like I was

supposed to say something.. this was when he was poppin with ruff ryders, he took off his hat.

like I was supposed to turn into a screamin fanboy or some shit. LOL,

he called in his big body guard, fred,

and my attitude was like muthafucka pay for your food so I caan get the fuck outta

here..

lol