RIP Earl DMX Simmons

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
just a god awful analogy
I don’t see how. Asking to stop something that brings you pleasure is not easy to do. People think others can just stop but if asked to stop something they enjoy like beating their meat or sex, could they do it and not relapse

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When this nigga take his last breath i dont wanna hear shit from his inner circle or industry friends who enabled his bullshit and junkie tendencies. Fuck them all... And fuck them loud clown ass drink champ buffoons too. Peace to his children and current and ex wives.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When this nigga take his last breath i dont wanna hear shit from his inner circle or industry friends who enabled his bullshit and junkie tendencies. Fuck them all... And fuck them loud clown ass drink champ buffoons too. Peace to his children and current and ex wives.
Yeah I just watched the ruff ryder's BET documentary. And in one if the clips someone said some shit like"we knew he was going through addiction. But he never missed a studio session "

I know it's up the person to get help. But they should have halted. Making music, and stepped in and try to get him help.

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo wtf?!

Why would Nore have alcohol around a recovering addict? That's irresponsible of him and that crew.

They definitely didn't gaf about X having alcohol around dude.

They have a party life history so Nore ain't see it from the outside lookin in. Hell he might've helped him get zooted b4 the show for old times sake. Not with bad intentions but hood nigs do hood shit. I feel if anyone shulda stepped up it wuld be the co host DJ EFN. Gotta bring the homies to reality. Boys gonna be boys!

X a Triple OG so its like he gone do whatever regardless (obviously).

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He has done movies and everything. The money could have been used to improve his health. The right sister would have changed his life and had him going in the right direction.
I use to have a girl living with me that loved smoking weed and drinking. I kept only healthy food and drinks at home. From consuming that all the time she lost her desire for weed and alcoholic drinks. I think the main thing that did it was the bee pollen. I use to buy the refrigerated bee pollen tha was just tablets pressed from pure raw bee pollen. She would take handfuls at a time. She claimed they taste good because you can chew the tablets and it did smell and taste like honey was pressed in with it.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Best wishes to him. He's been battling since his early-teens.

DMX has spoken openly about his addiction to crack cocaine, which began when he was 14 years old after he smoked a marijuana cigarette laced with the drug. He also claims to have bipolar disorder.[1][54]

On February 10, 2016, DMX was found unresponsive in a Ramada Inn parking lot in Yonkers.[55] He was resuscitated by first responders and given Narcan before being rushed to the hospital.[56] A witness said he ingested some type of substance before collapsing, but police found no illegal substances on the property.[57] DMX stated that it was from an asthma attack.[58]

On April 3, 2021, DMX suffered an overdose at his home in New York and was rushed to a hospital in White Plains, where he was reported to be in a grave condition.[59]

Aye I'm glad you're still around.

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He has done movies and everything. The money could have been used to improve his health. The right sister would have changed his life and had him going in the right direction.
I use to have a girl living with me that loved smoking weed and drinking. I kept only healthy food and drinks at home. From consuming that all the time she lost her desire for weed and alcoholic drinks. I think the main thing that did it was the bee pollen. I use to buy the refrigerated bee pollen tha was just tablets pressed from pure raw bee pollen. She would take handfuls at a time. She claimed they taste good because you can chew the tablets and it did smell and taste like honey was pressed in with it.

i'm going to research that bee pollen
any brand recommendations?

hope X pulls through

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
More than the drug problem DMX had a rough life and mental issues on top of that.How would you cope knowing that it was ment for you to fail at life either by prison or death.He lost many of times but he weathered the storm,a million and one chance of being one of the biggest rap artist but it still ment nothing cause what he really needed couldn't be given to him on this earth.

I hope he recovers but I also know he'll always be at war within himself.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i'm going to research that bee pollen
any brand recommendations?

hope X pulls through
The best bee pollen is the kind that is refrigerated. C.C. Pollen uses soil from different parts of the world so the bees will gather from plants that have a wide range of soil to grow in. They had a company that sold veggie capsules of bee pollen, royal jelly, and bee propolis that was cold processed. They had some good stuff. Then they had trouble keeping some in supply. Now they have been out for some months. That company was called nativorganics. Now all of a sudden I cannot get to their website any more.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude
Imagine u liked fly clothes n kicks... then u came into millions of dollars. U not going shopping often?

Soon as you increase your income by 80000 dollars.. instantly...at one time...you too will go out and do some awesome stupid shit...brah

Like you, I have never done drugs but I think this analogy would hit home to allow you to understand.

If I told you today that you had to stop doing two things immediately

1. beating your meat
2. no pussy

How many times would you relapse? Drugs are like those two things to many.

Different strokes for different folks, IMO it's weird to go to the drug path but I understand a nigga who basically had everything a broke nigga wish he had so I get it, I still kinda think it's a million ways to cure issues than drugs but that's just me.

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand and agree with all of those that said that the so called friends should have did more to help and not facilitated his drug usage. What I have to say to those people is that you must not have ever encountered the sheer will power of a crack head! No, Im serious, they are on some other shit for reals! You cant get most of them enough help, you cant get most of them enough treatment, you cant get most of them enough positivity in their lives, you cant get most of them surrounded by enough family and friends to persuade them to stop using. Not at all. If you wanna know what will power is, go find u a crack head and follow dem around for a day. Every obstacle in their way, they miraculously overcome it in their constant quest to get high off some damn crack. Like in most cases, prevention is the best cure. It is true that an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure. Thats why I'm the board L7...never smoked no weed, did no other kinda drugs, smoked no cigs, popped no pills, and only drink wine coolers on occassion. Cant get addicted to what ya never had! No crack head used for the first time and thought "Hey, Im gonna get addicted to this shit" No drinker ever drank for their first time and thought "Hey, I'm gonna become an alcoholic". Right?

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Gotdammit X.

Addiction is a fucking animal but some people REALLY have it tough.
Many NEVER kick it Sam. :smh:

10bJAW.jpg