RIP Chucky Thompson.. Icon Legend Producer

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
RIP Young Genius..

To name a few.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
RIP Young Genius..

To name a few.
Wow that’s a nice list (Rest In Peace)

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
aah man, Chucky Thompson was that name, everytime I saw it on the credits I knew the record was gonna be dope!

a true producer, genius at his craft and integral in the success of BadBoy records.

One things for sure, Chucky, no matter r&b or hiphop your music will resonate and bring joy, for all time.

Peaceful Journey Chucky Thompson
Rest-In-Peace.gif

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok I was thinking Chuckie Booker who has that song Games but this is the Chucky Thompson from bad boy.RIP to him and I wonder if he was vaccinated

Bidam7

Rising Star
Registered

Echoes of a dream that lingers within your mind
Music that stays within lyrics to the beats from my youth that stays timeless. The music that stays with u that u can't forget from a priceless mind. A true genius from hip hop to R&B sprinkle of other genres dipped in the mainstream to independent as they will echo throughout many generations. His precious perspective was undeniable we lost a legend a genius that will be missed. My words are to remember all the greatness u provided in my life and to many others, I pray others to find the gems u provided and set the stage again for something great to remember. Thank you for your service in making inspired dreams in reality as the music hits it hits me differently that we won't get more of what u gave but the essence of what u laid will always be true.

Last edited:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
aah man, Chucky Thompson was that name, everytime I saw it on the credits I knew the record was gonna be dope!

a true producer, genius at his craft and integral in the success of BadBoy records.

One things for sure, Chucky, no matter r&b or hiphop your music will resonate and bring joy, for all time.

Peaceful Journey Chucky Thompson
Rest-In-Peace.gif

Guru was actually my professor for a stint at Omega Studios back in the day (2001). He spoke so highly of Chucky and always said he was the one. He had him swing by the studio one day and Chucky was showing Lil Mo how it was done behind the mic.

I know Guru hurting like all of us in the DMV are.

Legend lost.

RIP King.