Rest in Power, Director John Singleton

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
damn

RIP
hoping his family friends hold on to the good memories during this trying time and keep his memory alive

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

John Singleton Still Alive On Life Support, Non-Responsive

4/29/2019 6:26 AM PDT

EXCLUSIVE

0429-john-singleton-tmz-4.jpg
John Singleton is still alive, contrary to reports Monday morning, but it does not look good.

John's publicist tells us the famed director is alive and on life support at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. We're told John is still in a medically-induced coma and is non-responsive and not getting better.

TMZ broke the story ... John suffered a stroke at Cedars 12 days ago ... this after checking himself into the hospital because of pain in one of his legs.

The "Boyz n the Hood" director has not responded to treatment and his condition is dire ... after what his mother, Shelia Ward, characterized as a major stroke.

In the middle of all of this, there's a family war over control of John's estate. Shelia has asked a judge to appoint her temporary conservator to handle his business affairs, while one of his daughters, Cleopatra, is trying to block the conservatorship, claiming Shelia is trying to fleece the estate and freeze out his 4 children.

Goddamn, I hope he pulls through!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

John Singleton Still Alive On Life Support, Non-Responsive

4/29/2019 6:26 AM PDT

EXCLUSIVE

0429-john-singleton-tmz-4.jpg
John Singleton is still alive, contrary to reports Monday morning, but it does not look good.

John's publicist tells us the famed director is alive and on life support at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. We're told John is still in a medically-induced coma and is non-responsive and not getting better.

TMZ broke the story ... John suffered a stroke at Cedars 12 days ago ... this after checking himself into the hospital because of pain in one of his legs.

The "Boyz n the Hood" director has not responded to treatment and his condition is dire ... after what his mother, Shelia Ward, characterized as a major stroke.

In the middle of all of this, there's a family war over control of John's estate. Shelia has asked a judge to appoint her temporary conservator to handle his business affairs, while one of his daughters, Cleopatra, is trying to block the conservatorship, claiming Shelia is trying to fleece the estate and freeze out his 4 children.

The man is on life support, fighting for his life.....
And the family is already going at each others head, over who gets his money
In a couple of days, if hes still on life support, watch they tell the doctors to pull the plug

:smh::smh::smh:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
The man is on life support, fighting for his life.....
And the family is already going at each others head, over who gets his money
In a couple of days, if hes still on life support, watch they tell the doctors to pull the plug

:smh::smh::smh:
Unfortunately, this is all too common.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Looks like they are taking him off life support...

Looks like its RIP fellas...

Man... 51 years old. SMH

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
This should serve as a reminder that we all need to take care of ourselves better by diet and exercise(in some cases thoughts). Sure strokes and heart issues are hereditary but with the right lifestyle and medical advancements odds increase for a healthier longer life despite family medical history.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
This should serve as a reminder that we all need to take care of ourselves better by diet and exercise
(in some cases thoughts). Sure strokes and heart issues are hereditary but with the right lifestyle and medical advancements odds increase for a healthier longer life despite family medical history.

R.I.P. J.S.
A stroke as a result of hypertension, it was diagnosed.
I take 5mg amlodipine daily to keep my blood pressure down.

****************************************************************************************
We have expensive genes, as stated/sung by Phonte:

"Seven days in a week
Eat a steak every plate, it's a feast
Watch your weight, no mistakes in the least
Or else you too will dig a grave with your teeth
I wish I that I could fit in these expensive genes
A waistline that'll rip the seams

And pharmaceuticals that sit between ya heart medicine
Cough medicine, blood thinners and antihistamines
We got the ocean front view but scope is so limited
'Cause young niggas be dyin' of old nigga shit"

https://genius.com/Phonte-expensive-genes-lyrics