Rest in Power, Director John Singleton

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Haven’t heard Tyra Banks say anything yet....or has she? Years ago he and Seal took their turns on Tyra’s young ass. You get props for that too bro! Rode her like a gamma man

Last edited:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Usually, when I hear about guys having strokes and their early fifties and forties it's typically because of cocaine use... Heavy cocaine use. That's what killed Nate Dogg, and likely what killed Luke Perry
I didn't want to be the one to say it but yep...heavy coke use coupled with unhealthy eating patterns will throw that stroke at you at that age. RIP John...Boyz N tha Hood shaped me.

Bonafide Brethren

Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you for allowing us to see how you saw it through your films. Your work is greatly appreciated and I think they will be celebrated for years to come.

RIP

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Why do you think there's a gun store on every corner around here? The same reason there's a liquor store on every corner, they want us to kill ourselves. You go to Beverley Hills you don't see that shit".

-Boyz n the Hood

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
It's unfortunate that in the last year or so of his career/life was focused on the controversy with his involvement in the Tupac film.

Also I'm interested in hearing an actual cause of death because I've heard that traveling on a plane for an extended period is very dangerous if you don't get up and walk around every hour or so.

Not doing so can result in a pulmonary embolism particularly in people with existing conditions.

Heavy D died from this after an extended flight from London to LA so I'm wondering if his flight some how played a factor in his stroke and death (along with the hypertension.)

The thing that scares the shit out of me is the brother was at the hospital when he suffered a stroke and still didn't survive:smh: