Rest In Peace! DJ Kay Slay...... Fuck Covid!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Don’t move the goalpost let’s stick with your under 40 line

So if 10 people are in the class..8 of them are wearing white sneakers 2 of them are wearing black sneakers.. if I shot all the people with black sneakers in the head..when the cops come can I get away with saying I’m innocent I didn’t kill anybody with white sneakers
The hell you talking about? I didn’t write the article. The Mississippi Department of Health has the stats if you’re so offended by the reality that nobody under 40 with the vaccine has died of Covid then take it up with them. Why are you fighting so hard to make it seem like being vaccinated is bad?

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man we supposed to be discussing the health and recovery of da Drama Kang.
Ya'll about to turn this thread into another Vax on Nonvax war :roflmao2:
Nah somebody came in here shitting on Kay talking about he’s a conspiracy theory dude.. so the nig has literally went vax vs unvaxx like nigs lives don’t matter

Nigs really brainwashed.. like human lives don’t matter..but these will be the same nigs crying if they love ones died..now if somebody go I don’t give a shit that would be foul right?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah somebody came in here shitting on Kay talking about he’s a conspiracy theory dude.. so the nig has literally went vax vs unvaxx like nigs lives don’t matter
Okay, well if he was a conspiracy pumper then so be it.

But ya'll taking the shit too far with the stats and hypotheticals about a state that's a million miles away from NY that got shit to do with him :roflmao3:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Nigs really brainwashed.. like human lives don’t matter..but these will be the same nigs crying if they love ones died..now if somebody go I don’t give a shit that would be foul right?
“To my brother Kay Slay: I’ve known you since you were 15 years old,” he said in a text. “We done a lot together — from me helping you with Straight Stuntin magazine as the first editor to how the many DJs we put on during the mixtape era, and now working on the ‘Rolling Deep 200’ project.Brother, I love you and you gotta get well. You know how I was on your back about getting vaccinated.”

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The hell you talking about? I didn’t write the article. The Mississippi Department of Health has the stats if you’re so offended by the reality that nobody under 40 with the vaccine has died of Covid then take it up with them. Why are you fighting so hard to make it seem like being vaccinated is bad?
Why you in the thread taking away from the fact some dude in icu.. you start sound like a cac.. no nig would come in here disrespecting like you just did

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Why you in the thread taking away from the fact some dude in icu.. you start sound like a cac.. no nig would come in here disrespecting like you just did
I sound like a cac because I listen to his Sirius show and he kept saying you can’t trust the vaccine? FOH

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody can get paid for that since Sting never cleared the sample

Nore is lying. There was an email that wasn’t supposed to be seen but they cc’d the artists by accident. Sauce and Jaz-O were put on the no interview list
Jaz O was on Drink Champs though. Or do you mean before he was on?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I sound like a cac because I listen to his Sirius show and he kept saying you can’t trust the vaccine? FOH
Go take you vaxx worshipping ass out this thread.. nigs in here hoping for the best for that man..some of us actually worked with him and dealt with him..some of us respect his legacy

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Vaxx worshipping? I’m concerned that niggas like you promote that people don’t get vaccinated and more people end up in fucked up situations like Kay Slay. You’re a danger to Black people kicking that bullshit . It’s important that people know the truth so they can prevent a similar situation but you offended for some weird reason

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Vaxx worshipping? I’m concerned that niggas like you promote that people don’t get vaccinated and more people end up in fucked up situations like Lay Slay. You’re a danger to Black people kicking that bullshit .
When did I say don’t get the vaccination I’ll wait?

So this vax shit got you becoming a hardcore liar now

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
When did I say don’t get the vaccination I’ll wait?

So this vax shit got you becoming a hardcore liar now
You trying to walk the line arguing with every nigga on here who wants people vaccinated. You steady arguing with every single person posting in vaccinated death stats. Just admit you ain’t with the vaccine instead of dancing around it .

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You trying to walk the line arguing with every nigga on here who wants people vaccinated. You steady arguing with every single person posting in vaccinated death stats. Just admit you ain’t with the vaccine instead of dancing around it .
Like I said you lied and when I asked you to prove it you couldn’t..noticed you danced around the answer of proof

You never heard me say don’t get vaccinated.. I’ve been the voice of choice..I’ve been the voice of not just 1 method.. I don’t hate people cause their vax or unvaxxed.. unlike ya nigs who wish death on people

The choice is up to you.. I just don’t believe in 1 remedy that’s been me since day 1

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Like I said you lied and when I asked you to prove it you couldn’t..noticed you danced around the answer of proof

You never heard me say don’t get vaccinated.. I’ve been the voice of choice..I’ve been the voice of not just 1 method.. I don’t hate people cause their vax or unvaxxed.. unlike ya nigs who wish death on people

The choice is up to you.. I just don’t believe in 1 remedy that’s been me since day 1
Lied? I didn’t lie. You Don’t argue with every person who posts the death rate of Covid? I don’t need to post every thread with you doing that it’s in every Covid thread. What choice options have you given? What you talking about? What choice? No choice gives you a better chance at beating serious Illness than the vaccine. I don’t give a shit if people don’t want to take it. My point is if you trying to live and fighting for life there’s no reason to not go the easy route but you think there’s some magic alternative . What is it?

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Are you vaxxxed??? If so which ones??

What are you taking to protect your lungs?

If you smoke Id advise you to stop immediately especially if its

cigarettes or blunts.. get a bong or vaporizer if you have to puff something..

but if your lungs are damaged stay far away from cigarettes or blunts...

stop that shit immediately..

incorporate some green tea into your life daily just for starters...

Personally I dont fuck with doctors or hospitals... but if my lungs were damaged

I would get medically diagnosed to see what stage its in...

but fo real cease smoking of cigarettes, blunts and even cigars for

awhile bruh..

but did you get vaxxed???
Bruh, do you know who you're conversing with? Dude lies harder about his situation than 45.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lied? I didn’t lie. You Don’t argue with every person who posts the death rate of Covid? I don’t need to post every thread with you doing that it’s in every Covid thread. What choice options have you given? What you talking about? What choice? No choice gives you a better chance at beating serious Illness than the vaccine. I don’t give a shit if people don’t want to take it. My point is if you trying to live and fighting for life there’s no reason to not go the easy route but you think there’s some magic alternative . What is it?
You said I tell people not to get vaccinated your words and I asked you for proof and you still haven’t posted shit..so there goes your lie

It’s already been discussed more cacs died from this than black people so need to argue that shit no more

So what’s your point now..I’m still waiting for your proof

By the way everybody knows I blame cacs for covid

Just in case you playing slow or you can’t comprehend choice is whether you want to get vaccinated or not..that’s up to every individual and their decision..I’m not just gonna bash nigs cause they don’t want to

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t hate people cause their vax or unvaxxed.. unlike ya nigs who wish death on people

exactly I knew from the start it would get to this point.
just other way to divide people
now niggas is wishing death upon other smh
I say everyone take care of themselves regardless of what you want to do
and leave it at that
Get Well Kay Slay

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
“To my brother Kay Slay: I’ve known you since you were 15 years old,” he said in a text. “We done a lot together — from me helping you with Straight Stuntin magazine as the first editor to how the many DJs we put on during the mixtape era, and now working on the ‘Rolling Deep 200’ project.Brother, I love you and you gotta get well. You know how I was on your back about getting vaccinated.”
Ho ass move by his "friend" to be on some public "told ya so" bullshit while the guy is on his death bed.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
exactly I knew from the start it would get to this point.
just other way to divide people
now niggas is wishing death upon other smh
I say everyone take care of themselves regardless of what you want to do
and leave it at that
Get Well Kay Slay
Basically.. I even told nigs in a few threads ya need to cut all that vax and unvax shit out we on the same team.. but nigs don’t want peace..nigs need somebody to always look down on in order to feel good or feel important..those are clear sign of an miserable person.. it’s a lot of miserable motherfuckers on this board

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered

Bruh, sometimes we need to remove ourselves from selfish freedoms and commit to the preservation of collective freedoms. I didn't want to take the first wave of vaccines either, but that shit was spreading and ppl are logging off fast.

It's one thing to reject the vaccine but no there's no island are the willingly unvaccinated. Not every country has access to it. And it is messed up to trouble overworked health officials risking their lives over reckless negligence.

Don't take the vaccine, cool. When it threatens your life, have a home based ventilator ready and don't waste hospital bed while you regret your decision.

I work on ships and I dodged a bullet because my crew and clients caught it while I was gone. I'm not toying with this plague.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Ain’t nobody wishing death on anybody. If somebody says you take this medicine and you’ll have a 90% chance of living and you chose not to and die why the fuck would you feel sorry for them?

If your doctor said you will probably have a heart attack if you don’t work out and eat better and you say fuck that I read online eating almonds and sleeping more is better and you end up having a heart attack. Why would I feel sorry for them???? That ain’t the same as wishing everybody dies that’s saying well you made your choice . No sympathy

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Basically.. I even told nigs in a few threads ya need to cut all that vax and unvax shit out we on the same team.. but nigs don’t want peace..nigs need somebody to always look down on in order to feel good or feel important..those are clear sign of an miserable person.. it’s a lot of miserable motherfuckers on this board

yup its basically on some EGO shit. I'm better/smarter than you because "______"

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh, sometimes we need to remove ourselves from selfish freedoms and commit to the preservation of collective freedoms. I didn't want to take the first wave of vaccines either, but that shit was spreading and ppl are logging off fast.

It's one thing to reject the vaccine but no there's no island are the willingly unvaccinated. Not every country has access to it. And it is messed up to trouble overworked health officials risking their lives over reckless negligence.

Don't take the vaccine, cool. When it threatens your life, have a home based ventilator ready and don't waste hospital bed while you regret your decision.

I work on ships and I dodged a bullet because my crew and clients caught it while I was gone. I'm not toying with this plague.
Do you tell the vax to that they should also have a ventilator at home or do you just point fingers at a particular group?

I notice most of ya nigs don’t have this strong of an opinion towards cacs whenever a thread is posted about Europe and their diff variants.. ya blame the native Americans from catching the virus from the Europeans..only on bgol do they blame the native Americans and not the outbreak monkies

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ain’t nobody wishing death on anybody. If somebody says you take this medicine and you’ll have a 90% chance of living and you chose not to and die why the fuck would you feel sorry for them?

If your doctor said you will probably have a heart attack if you don’t work out and eat better and you say fuck that I read online eating almonds and sleeping more is better and you end up having a heart attack. Why would I feel sorry for them???? That ain’t the same as wishing everybody dies that’s saying well you made your choice . No sympathy
Nah ya have said it many times hope the unvaxx die, that’s what they get, blah blah.. you literally came in this thread talking shit.. Kay slay didn’t ask you to come in this thread with your reply you came in here with that negative energy now trying to save face

It’s easy if you have nothing positive to say don’t say it and ignore this thread simple

Like I said ya don’t have this same energy whenever there’s a Europe variant or outbreak thread