Rest In Peace! DJ Kay Slay...... Fuck Covid!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
yes ma'am,I'm sure your lying ass knows Kay Slay personally
The only ma’am here is you. Nobody can even say with certainty if you’re a male or female. You’re some androgynous mannequin with no genitalia. You go in threads and snap at posters when you’re on your period. You do it at least once a week. It’s why everyone here thinks you’re a lispy faggot or a female. I’ll let you in on something , he frequently would talk about how you can’t trust what’s in the vaccine on his Sirius XM show. The logical conclusion is he wasn’t vaccinated. So you can go choke on a dick you bitchmade syrup blooded homosexual.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kay Slay has always been a conspiracy type, I guarantee he ain’t vaxxed. Vaccinated people don’t get put on ventilators

if he traveled a lot on planes, or in nyc clubs good chance he was vaccinated... when it comes to money,

especially the older hip hop dudes aint gonna let nothing stop them from getting that bag...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wtf?!?

First off he a legend certified

The stories he has would rock harder than that Kanye one

And there other dudes you deserve to be banned way worse than him...

Is this some industry bullsh*t?

Cause Sauce KNOWS THINGS.
There’s always behinds scenes shit people don’t know about..prob beef with somebody who got behind the scenes power..maybe diddy or someone else..or maybe him and nore got something who knows

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The only ma’am here is you. Nobody can even say with certainty if you’re a male or female. You’re some androgynous mannequin with no genitalia. You go in threads and snap at posters when you’re on your period. You do it at least once a week. It’s why everyone here thinks you’re a lispy faggot or a female. I’ll let you in on something , he frequently would talk about how you can’t trust what’s in the vaccine on his Sirius XM show. The logical conclusion is he wasn’t vaccinated. So you can go choke on a dick you bitchmade syrup blooded homosexual.

:yawn:

a lot of proaction in this

You fake ass dimwitted fraud of a doctor, many people who are vaccinated have said the same shit and have had to do it. Especially since he's a DJ and personality in New York and might you know, need to get one to get in venues and places.

And certainly I wouldn't believe anything you say since you have zero credibility and your word is shit filled like what's in your empty ass head.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
:yawn:

a lot of proaction in this

You fake ass dimwitted fraud of a doctor, many people who are vaccinated have said the same shit and have had to do it. Especially since he's a DJ and personality in New York and might you know, need to get one to get in venues and places.

And certainly I wouldn't believe anything you say since you have zero credibility and your word is shit filled like what's in your empty ass head.
bow-wow.gif

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m liking the little drama on the second page.

Drama Kinnnnnnnnggs.

I can’t think of Streetsweeper series that stuck with me though.

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
I had it. Nothing changed for me. I felt fatigued, cold sweats for 2 days and lost taste and smell for 4 to 5 days.

I'm in great shape but it hits everyone different especially if you got other health issues.
You're one of the lucky...
I guess when I see severe cases that I discharge, I wonder what the quality of health and life is afterwards.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess when I see severe cases that I discharge, I wonder what the quality of health and life is afterwards.
I don't think its luck. I know lots of people that had it similar to me. The ones I know that got it bad had diabetes, obesity etc.

Good health counts for a big part of fighting it even though it is unpopular to say. I can only speak from my experience.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sauce is the only artist banned from drink champs
Wtf?!?

First off he a legend certified

The stories he has would rock harder than that Kanye one

And there other dudes you deserve to be banned way worse than him...

Is this some industry bullsh*t?

Cause Sauce KNOWS THINGS.
There’s always behinds scenes shit people don’t know about..prob beef with somebody who got behind the scenes power..maybe diddy or someone else..or maybe him and nore got something who knows
He's still waiting to get paid for writing this

3:00 mark

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah most people don’t be on death beds..that’s just a smaller demographic..but news won’t sell any papers if they show most people with sniffles and headaches.. the world likes big explosions so they got to show you the most dramatic thing.. people wouldn’t take this serious if they showed small symptoms.. you need death beds and people crying to convinced themselves to wear mask and take shots

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Don’t move the goalpost let’s stick with your under 40 line

So if 10 people are in the class..8 of them are wearing white sneakers 2 of them are wearing black sneakers.. if I shot all the people with black sneakers in the head..when the cops come can I get away with saying I’m innocent I didn’t kill anybody with white sneakers

Do the people with black sneakers not count?

Are they like the over 40 crowd?