Rest In Peace! DJ Kay Slay...... Fuck Covid!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He didn’t want the vaccine :dunno:

Prove it!!

He was traveling at the time and performing

at a time you had to be vaccinated.

You KNOW what is a fact though, a rare liver

disease all of a sudden popping up in young children in

the u.s and europe..

just ONE year after taking the vaccine, now THIS

IS FACT..

Unlike YOUR UNPROVEN statement above!!

If you had your child vaccinated, you better have

their young livers checked out!!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Prove it!!

He was traveling at the time and performing

at a time you had to be vaccinated.

You KNOW what is a fact though, a rare liver

disease all of a sudden popping up in young children in

the u.s and europe..

just ONE year after taking the vaccine, now THIS

IS FACT..

Unlike YOUR UNPROVEN statement above!!

If you had your child vaccinated, you better have

their young livers checked out!!

He stated he was not getting vaccinated

nativeneworleanian06

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP
Was he vaccinated though?

No, he wa not vaccinated.

Verbiage from article:

WAS DJ KAY SLAY VACCINATED?
No, Keith was not vaccinated. In an interview with HipHopDX, Van Silk, a close friend of Keith had confirmed this news.
The interview was conducted when Keith had been hospitalized. He told the outlet: “To my brother Kay Slay: I’ve known you since you were 15 years old. We done a lot together — from me helping you with Straight Stuntin magazine as the first editor to how the many DJs we put on during the mixtape era, and now working on the ‘Rolling Deep 200’ project. Brother, I love you and you gotta get well. You know how I was on your back about getting vaccinated.”

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Verbiage from article:

No, Keith was not vaccinated. In an interview with HipHopDX, Van Silk, a close friend of Keith had confirmed this news.
The interview was conducted when Keith had been hospitalized. He told the outlet: “To my brother Kay Slay: I’ve known you since you were 15 years old. We done a lot together — from me helping you with Straight Stuntin magazine as the first editor to how the many DJs we put on during the mixtape era, and now working on the ‘Rolling Deep 200’ project. Brother, I love you and you gotta get well. You know how I was on your back about getting vaccinated.”

Who the fuck is he, a relative, how the fuck does he KNOW Kay Slays medical

business?

Holla when its somebody that actually knows his medical record!

You KNOW WHO was vaccinated and died all of a sudden

Bob Saget... RIP

FACTS!!!!

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gene Deal did a video stating Slay woke up, began to move his fingers toes and eyes etc. He was recovering and then he had 4 heart attacks in the same day. Drs said his body couldn't take it no more. Link to the video:

Start at like 10 minute mark to here the whole story

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to the Drama King.

Word is that he was an anti vaxxer, I hope not.

But this was genius to get all these rappers together and off course Straight Stuntin mag.

Sadly, from watching videos it looks like he was anti vax. But he was obese. You cant be anti vaxx and obese. You absolutely can be anti vaxx and fit. But he was already dealing with obesity issues and of course covid amplifies that.

We need to talk about black communities obesity. We think now that covid has killed all the fattest people it wont continue to do so to the almost as fat. But it will.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Who the fuck is he, a relative, how the fuck does he KNOW Kay Slays medical

business?

Holla when its somebody that actually knows his medical record!

You KNOW WHO was vaccinated and died all of a sudden

Bob Saget... RIP

FACTS!!!!
If you saw slay you saw van. Unless slay lied to van of course he would know if he took the vax or not

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you saw slay you saw van. Unless slay lied to van of course he would know if he took the vax or not

or incentives were used to push a bullshit narrative

where were these narratives during the sudden death

of Bob Saget whom out his mouth said he was vaccinated..

Are there any public statements of KSlay being for or against it?

if not..Van violated!

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dj Kay Slay...Smacking your favorite DJ!

Damn...used to listen to all his mixtapes back in the day and was a big Pap fan in the early 2000's

R.I.P Drama king

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Verbiage from article:

Rolling 200 deep????

:eek2: