Rest In Peace! DJ Kay Slay...... Fuck Covid!

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to the legend Kay Slay.

Covid-19 is real man. Made me a believer too. For those still skeptical, maybe it'll kill you, maybe it won't. But man, when it hits you HARD, you at god's mercy.

Best case scenario is to take care of yourself, eat right, lose weight if you overweight, exercise, and get vaccinated.

And for the people who don't want to take the vaccine, just know that you could end up like Kyrie in Brooklyn and be fine. But you could also end up like Kay Slay and the millions who passed from this virus. A lot of folk thought they were healthy enough to withstand it, but succumbed to the virus.

Whatever you choose, just be safe and take care of yourself.

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
Dude got to do plenty of nasty shit to Buffy the Body while she was in her prime...I'd say he'd lived a lil bit. I heard some foul shit about how he moved but I'll NOT speak ill of the dead nor applaud his demise.

Rest easy bro.

Last edited:

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn man. RIP.

Hopefully this is the last of COVID related rest in peace threads we gotta put up for one of our people.
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

NYardy

Star
Registered
RIP

He was a real one.
I remember seeing him in Mr. Chow's.
He was with three bad chicks.
He gave me that 90s' vibe.
He had a denim jeans/jacket, hella baggy lol​
Wow. The only time I’ve ever seen him in NY was at Mr. Chows as well. He was with a small group enjoying dinner. Rest In Peace Slay.