Rest in peace Craig muMs Grant.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
About a month or so ago the snow was deep and thick around Wakefield. I was up on Bruner Ave and saw muMs. He had on some nice sneakers. Way too nice for the weather. The driveway across street from his house where he entered was on a hill. Sure enough he slipped and fell when he was leaving. I helped him up and asked what was he thinking coming outside in them pretty slick bottom sneakers. Looking like they made for parquet floors and summer evenings. We laughed for minute and he went home.

What do you mean what was he thinking? He was being a NY mofo, always trying to look fly no matter what. Lol

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Ok. I went thru about an hour so far of
his work and I knew he was a super
talented poet but damn I didn't know
he had so much content! I only heard
his work watching OZ back about 20
years ago but he had so much more!
That's too young and too much
talent, knowledge and wisdom to die
so early. Brother muMs will be missed.

pouring-out-liquor.gif

giphy.gif

HNIC

Commander
Staff member

Rest In Paradise to a natural essence in poetry. I can't imagine your pain of what you may be going through losing a friend from childhood is unimaginable for what u going through to ur family and ur friends. You have my deepest condolences for losing someone close to your heart mind and essence of being.

This one is quite excellent. Really makes you think. Dude had a great talent. He emotionally sold the poem/poetry, which to me came across as a short story.

Again R.I.P. Craig muMs Grant