Rest in peace Craig muMs Grant.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Rest in peace to Craig muMs Grant. I got a call about 20 minutes ago that he died within the past 24 hours. I've known Craig since we were kids. He lived on Bruner Ave Bronx in the 4300 block. He was down in North Carolina filming since about a week ago. He had not been seen for a couple hours so a wellness check was done and he was dead. He was only 53. Take care of yourselves folks. :smh:

MV5BNWMyMGY5NDAtZTdjNy00ZGFmLWE5OTItNjg2ZWQ4ZmRkODcwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDMwODg3MjE@._V1_.jpg

Bidam7

Rising Star
Registered

Rest In Paradise to a natural essence in poetry. I can't imagine your pain of what you may be going through losing a friend from childhood is unimaginable for what u going through to ur family and ur friends. You have my deepest condolences for losing someone close to your heart mind and essence of being.

Last edited:

Bidam7

Rising Star
Registered
Shadow of a dying dream of an odyssey within a scene of unseen strains of a scheme my journey through belief is putting my reach to survive the degree of what I'm living my friends and family is priceless a timeless summary written in history as I reach the hands of fate in the arms of tension and misery with nothing given in return as I stay awake as the world burns from all direction as I learn the lesson from the earn message of a designed misdirection my variety of words are weapons as my legacy is truth and education the dawn of peace and grace is my motivation to stay awakened of a chasing prayer within the memories I stay envisioned in ur mind I never die memories of a moment awakened heaven of a cherished restless paradise portrait of a neverending dream @Lexx Diamond Dedicated to Mums

Last edited: