Request: INFORMATION ON THE REASONS WHY LIBYA WAS ATTACKED AND GADDAFI KILLED......!

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whats good fam? My lady is writting a very "controversial" article titled, "How the introduction of Gaddafi's Gold Dinar could shift the economic balance of the world"... There is alot of speculations out there on the many reasons that the so called "WESTERN ALLIES" violated the UN resolution other than Mr. Gaddafi was "oppressing his own people".

Gaddafi gold-for-oil, dollar-doom plans behind Libya 'mission'?

I kindly request those that are informed with information (Books, Newspaper articles, Websites, Videos, etc) that pertains to the aforementioned topic title and the youtube video posted above to hook me up with what they have. Please post what you have in this thread and/or pm me the info (this is for those that are scared of being associated with this sensitive topic and/or with kefta). There might not be very much written information out there on this topic but any little info will be greatly appreciated.

Good looking.

NB: One star racist/white supremacist bandit...:thefinger:

Last edited:

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Re: Request: INFORMATION ON THE REASONS WHY LIBYA WAS ATTACKED AND GADDAFI KILLED....

I knew about this, but seeing the report is like WOW! Fuck the US

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Request: INFORMATION ON THE REASONS WHY LIBYA WAS ATTACKED AND GADDAFI KILLED....

Also information on Bretton Woods system I & II, the gold deposits in the world by country, the relationship that stable and trading currencies have to gold, etc...

Blackmayne

Rising Star
Registered

Gaddafi knew his time was up..... 40+ years of a dictatorship he was asking for it!
:smh:

I know people will say he did a lot for hit people ect ect... but at the end of the day people want to be able to determine their own future... and alot of his country men simply where excited about any change... Esp the Arabs who where unhappy how Gaddafi severed ties with the Arab leage and had his own plans for Lybian Oil...

my father once told me sometimes you achieve power by giving up power, Gaddafi is the perfect example of this... everything the man built is destroyed, his family split up and killed... all because he didn't have enough sense to give up a his position after 40 years... so he forfitted all that money, his family and legacy to die is the streets like a dog :smh:

Stupid!

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I hope they are not still posting about Whitney this long after her death.

Gaddafi was a blood sacrifice..:yes::yes:

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Gaddafi knew his time was up..... 40+ years of a dictatorship he was asking for it!
:smh:

I know people will say he did a lot for hit people ect ect... but at the end of the day people want to be able to determine their own future... and alot of his country men simply where excited about any change... Esp the Arabs who where unhappy how Gaddafi severed ties with the Arab leage and had his own plans for Lybian Oil...

my father once told me sometimes you achieve power by giving up power, Gaddafi is the perfect example of this... everything the man built is destroyed, his family split up and killed... all because he didn't have enough sense to give up a his position after 40 years... so he forfitted all that money, his family and legacy to die is the streets like a dog :smh:

Stupid!

:confused: Did you even watch the video posted? :confused:

Replace racism/white supremacy with JUSTICE. That's what your dad should have told and taught you!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Good vid shit like this is why they trying to bury the internet as we have come to know it:smh:

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Good vid shit like this is why they trying to bury the internet as we have come to know it:smh:

Folks don't want to see the system for what it is. These (racist man and racist woman) folks even dictate the internet. Yet folks will still be caling this man (Ghadaffi - R.I.P.) and all them other non-white leaders "DICTATORS"... There is only one global, national and local dictator and that is the system of racism/white supremacy and not these so called "African leaders"!

meatwad0628

Banned

:confused: Did you even watch the video posted? :confused:

Replace racism/white supremacy with JUSTICE. That's what your dad should have told and taught you!

Ghaddafi was white, and held the same racist views towards black africans as europeans. Why do black americans sympathize with this him? Have we forgetten the many wars he funded in africa. The black africans he oppressed in libya. His racist remarks about "unleashing millions of starving ignorant africans upon europe" Have we forgotten?

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Cause.

:lol::lol::lol:

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ghaddafi was white, and held the same racist views towards black africans as europeans. Why do black americans sympathize with this him? Have we forgetten the many wars he funded in africa. The black africans he oppressed in libya. His racist remarks about "unleashing millions of starving ignorant africans upon europe" Have we forgotten?

Are you white Sir? What makes Ghaddafi white? What is a black afrikan? And what is a white Afrikan?

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That ho is a bitch like you are. U punk ass cracka always talking about bullshit. The nigga is dead that's a blessing.

Acur... Go and take a walk outside or better yet, go climb a flag pole!

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

^^^^----....

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

Thankz for the info.. but we discussed this at the time of his death.. if u do a search u might find it... But it never gets old to see people waking up to how white america to their business n how the powers of the world gets upset when you dont wanna fuck with them n e more...

But as they say when u have n idea this big just make sure there r other people around to carry out the plan. So i am sure one of these days they will get their chance to break the chains n go further with the plan they have in place!

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

http://www.fda.gov/RegulatoryInformation/FOI/HowtoMakeaFOIARequest/default.htm

How to Make a FOIA Request
All FOIA requests must be in writing and should include the following information:

A. Requestor's name, address, and telephone number.

B. A description of the records being sought. The records should be identified as specifically as possible. A request for specific records that are releasable to the public can be processed much more quickly than a request for "all information" on a particular subject. Also fees for a more specific and limited request will generally be less.

C. Separate requests should be submitted for each firm or product involved.

D. A statement concerning willingness to pay fees, including any limitations.

Questions relating to FOI requests may be addressed to the Division of the Freedom of Information Offices at (301) 796-3900.

All FOIA requests must be in writing. At this time, FDA does not accept FOIA requests sent via e-mail. Requests should be mailed to the following address:

Food and Drug Administration

Division of Freedom of Information

Office of Shared Services

Office of Public Information and Library Services

12420 Parklawn Drive

ELEM-1029

Rockville, MD 20857

Or requests may be sent via fax to: fax number (301) 827-9267.
If experience difficulty sending a fax, please call (301) 796-3900.
-

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Are you white Sir? What makes Ghaddafi white? What is a black afrikan? And what is a white Afrikan?

instead of answering his question you ask him about his race. :smh: white or black, its a legitimate question

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

instead of answering his question you ask him about his race. :smh: white or black, its a legitimate question

White people are the masters of racial and/or color classifications, thus I would like to know if he/she is white... Based on how they did Mr. Ghaddafi, i would presume that Mr. Ghaddafi is non-white. But then again, i am not in a position as a black person to classify people based on race and/or color. That is the job of the racist/white supremacists. They enjoy doing it and they get alot of results from it.

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

White people are the masters of racial and/or color classifications, thus I would like to know if he/she is white... Based on how they did Mr. Ghaddafi, i would presume that Mr. Ghaddafi is non-white. But then again, i am not in a position as a black person to classify people based on race and/or color. That is the job of the racist/white supremacists. They enjoy doing it and they get alot of results from it.

:hmm:
what does have to do with meatwads question?

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:hmm:
what does have to do with meatwads question?

His statement was that Mr. Gaddafi was white... Now, i need to know if he/she is white for stating that. Plain and simple. Other than that, he went on to speak about how Mr. Ghaddafi has mistreated other non-white people, something that I will not deny because Mr. Ghaddaffi is not the first and surly wont be the last non-white person to mistreate other non-white people within the context of racism/white supremacy. Now Sir, my focus and aim is not to find out how other non-white people have mistreated other non-white people within the context of racism/white supremacy but my focus and aim is to replace racsim/white supremay with a system of JUSTICE. Do you have a problem with that Sir/Mum?

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thankz for the info.. but we discussed this at the time of his death.. if u do a search u might find it... But it never gets old to see people waking up to how white america to their business n how the powers of the world gets upset when you dont wanna fuck with them n e more...

But as they say when u have n idea this big just make sure there r other people around to carry out the plan. So i am sure one of these days they will get their chance to break the chains n go further with the plan they have in place!

:cool: Will do. pEACe!

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Not saying he didn't have the right to try, but had he succeeded we'd be paying 10 bucks or more for a gallon for gas. :hmm: