Republicans & Kash Patel Take Pro-Bestiality Stance

200w.gif

kash-patel-eyes.gif
 
Last edited:
Whenever I'm home, I love to watch Congressional/Senate Hearings.

This was one of the Weirdest Fuckin' Hearing Conversations I've ever watched in all My years of C-SPAN/YouTube.
Right up there with Pubic Hair on a can of COCA COLA during the Thomas/Hill Hearings.
 
"Anybody concerned about it has Bestialiphobia. They must have animal urges themselves."

"People are attracted to animals because they were born that way. They need the same civil rights protections as black people and other marginalized groups."

“Every argument made for Homosexuality can be made for Bestiality.”

The “two consenting adults” argument cannot be applied.
 
I understand that it is fun to pretend people you don't like fuck animals or support fucking animals (I guess) but you look like a moron being so wildly off.

Really wondering who is knowingly full of shit and who just believes any spin about people they don't like.
 
Back
Top