Last edited:
What the fuck, yoWhere the fuck is the TVA to prune this godforsaken timeline into the void????
I'm guessing you didn't watch Loki.What the fuck, yo
Where the fuck is the TVA to prune this godforsaken timeline into the void????

Yeah, I did.I'm guessing you didn't watch Loki.
Where the fuck is the TVA to prune this godforsaken timeline into the void????
I gotcha bruh.Yeah, I did.
What I meant say was, "Like what the fuck, yo"
Like WTF is up with this jack up timeline?
Just my neurodivergent incomplete ass thoughts
Or farmers. I’ve heard stories about stumps on the farm…They probably have some frat boy initiation that includes fucking animals.
Every argument made for Homosexuality can be made for Bestiality.
"Anybody concerned about it has Bestialiphobia. They must have animal urges themselves."“What two consenting adults do in their own bedroom is nobody’s business”
"Anybody concerned about it has Bestialiphobia. They must have animal urges themselves."
"People are attracted to animals because they were born that way. They need the same civil rights protections as black people and other marginalized groups."
“What two consenting adults do in their own bedroom is nobody’s business”
I wonder if Costanza lives on a farm where the horses Zod him all day..Yep, you are gay



I wonder if Costanza lives on a farm where the horses Zod him all day..![]()

OK Beastboy.. the positive is that now you and the horse(s) are now freely able to apply to the FBI wthout condemnation..Nah, I do the zodding on this farm.![]()
OK Beastboy.. the positive is that now you and the horse(s) are now freely able to apply to the FBI wthout condemnation..
How many muthafuckas that got fucked by animals involuntarily are trying join the FBI?