Regina King's Son Ian Alexander Jr. Dies by Suicide

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Just food for thought....

....Ariana Grande (top right image), like King, also has three Hebrew letters tattooed on her finger that supposedly also represent a Kabbalistic principle. According to Insider.com, it was supposed to be אלד, which signifies “guarding and protecting the evil eye and from envy.

Wonder what she said to Mac Miller to set off his demons. Ahe shonuff like guys who tend to look suicidal.
GettyImages-1020266574.jpg

Seems her and Kimmy got a thing for chemically imbalanced men who the public would never be surprised if they offed themselves

Wow...deez Kaba-lala's show nuff iz unlucky. Too bad Im just a silly negro to simple to understand such things. Must be a just random occurrences that would NEVER have anything to do with each other. I beleve everything yall say...........

dc50f30aafcf14fd7ea4a1e043d7fe29.gif

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.I.P On another note in my Dr. T. Hasan Johnson and Dr. Tommy Curry voice maybe next award show instead of talking about Black "Girl" Magic and Black "Girl" Rise maybe focus 10% or 20% of that and focus on Black "Boys" and Black "Men" ....IJS.
Excellent observation. “Black girl magic” what is that all about? And you are right, in the so-called black community, why is the man disregarded more than the woman and the children? Those are questions that the masses will not answer.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

....Ariana Grande (top right image), like King, also has three Hebrew letters tattooed on her finger that supposedly also represent a Kabbalistic principle. According to Insider.com, it was supposed to be אלד, which signifies “guarding and protecting the evil eye and from envy.

Wonder what she said to Mac Miller to set off his demons. Ahe shonuff like guys who tend to look suicidal.

Seems her and Kimmy got a thing for chemically imbalanced men who the public would never be surprised if they offed themselves

Wow...deez Kaba-lala's show nuff iz unlucky. Too bad Im just a silly negro to simple to understand such things. Must be a just random occurrences that would NEVER have anything to do with each other. I beleve everything yall say...........

Too much thought will make the minds of the masses explode. They are the profane and aren’t built to understand. The saddest part is you have people grieving more over celebrity sacrifice than they would grieve over their own family members.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
qestion for the two idiots: when someone "sacrifices" someone else, what is given to that person who made the sacrifice and who gives it to them? Can you post proof of your answer with names? And like you said, this has been going on in hollywood for decades right? so who carried on the tradition? Names? Do you have one ounce of proof of what you both believe, other than articles and videos both written and posted by white people?

no vague responses. No coincidental events. Just post proof. Besides, it's been going on so long that there's gotta be some sort of proof right? Kind of hard to believe that something like this has been going on for so long and not one drop of proof can be found?

Thegooch

Registered
[
qestion for the two idiots: when someone "sacrifices" someone else, what is given to that person who made the sacrifice and who gives it to them? Can you post proof of your answer with names? And like you said, this has been going on in hollywood for decades right? so who carried on the tradition? Names? Do you have one ounce of proof of what you both believe, other than articles and videos both written and posted by white people?

no vague responses. No coincidental events. Just post proof. Besides, it's been going on so long that there's gotta be some sort of proof right? Kind of hard to believe that something like this has been going on for so long and not one drop of proof can be found?
I got an idea. How about you go undercover and use your super player powers to date one of these hoes. If your dick dont fall off or ya dont die then you proved us both wrong. Otherwise you will never really know no matter how much evidence is presented.

But if you dint want to be a lazy bitch you can Google the leaders of the fore mentioned religion along with Scientology.The dude who's bankrolling that BM don't even want his last kid to see him.

You cant also look up who is bankrolling their movies. Regina is hot right now. No better way to keep her hot than to make her relatable to a grieving country by having her lose a loved one too.

Hollywood writes this shit with the best of them. It's literally a town full of fiction writers and illusionist. They are paid billions to make-you-believe. Hollywood is bleeding billions right now.

I gotta stop typing cause you got some DMing to do. Get back at us once you get some that 50 y/o pussy cus we know AG aint fucking your old dusty ass cus you aint funny just depressed.

I hope Im wrong and God Bless Reginas and her sons soul. But Hollywood is an evil place where I wouldn't trust none of those fuckers.

iu

Last edited:

TimRock

BGOL Investor
[

I got an idea. How about you go undercover and use your super player powers to date one of these hoes. If your dick dont fall off or ya dont die then you proved us both wrong. Otherwise you will never really know no matter how much evidence is presented.

But if you dint want to be a lazy bitch you can Google the leaders of the fore mentioned religion along with Scientology.The dude who's bankrolling that BM don't even want his last kid to see him.

You cant also look up who is bankrolling their movies. Regina is hot right now. No better way to keep her hot than to make her relatable to a grieving country by having her lose a loved one too.

Hollywood writes this shit with the best of them. It's literally a town full of fiction writers and illusionist. They are paid billions to make-you-believe. Hollywood is bleeding billions right now.

I gotta stop typing cause you got some DMing to do. Get back at us once you get some that 50 y/o pussy cus we know AG aint fucking your old dusty ass cus you aint funny just depressed.

I hope Im wrong and God Bless Reginas and her sons soul. But Hollywood is an evil place where I wouldn't trust none of those fuckers.
So no proof? Cool. Thanks

Thegooch

Registered
So no proof? Cool. Thanks

This aint Reginas DM. Get to work and do your own investigative report. This dude wants a hand written blood contract so he can be like you killed yo dog and thise are your bed sheets.

You need to first say please then narrow what you are ask for. You like to demand shit but what to I get other than your stank ass attitude and fake dap for you to come back and anything short of a video taped meeting with "da mann" at the table making this bitch double notarizes and blood seals some shit.

If you say PRETTY PLEASE and donate to my thread.

...and come with a specific request. Pope Gooch may bless you. Otherwise go ask your African witch doctor uncle. All it takes is a carton of smokes and a bottle of liquor and good ol unc will hit you with the dust and give you all the answers.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
This aint Reginas DM. Get to work and do your own investigative report. This dude wants a hand written blood contract so he can be like you killed yo dog and thise are your bed sheets.

You need to first say please then narrow what you are ask for. You like to demand shit but what to I get other than your stank ass attitude and fake dap for you to come back and anything short of a video taped meeting with "da mann" at the table making this bitch double notarizes and blood seals some shit.

If you say PRETTY PLEASE and donate to my thread.

...and come with a specific request. Pope Gooch may bless you. Otherwise go ask your African witch doctor uncle. All it takes is a carton of smokes and a bottle of liquor and good ol unc will hit you with the dust and give you all the answers.
I have no idea what you're talking about but people usually tend to try and change the subject when they've lost a discussion. Maybe Xfaggot will come in and save you. Let me know when you got that proof though.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Excellent observation. “Black girl magic” what is that all about? And you are right, in the so-called black community, why is the man disregarded more than the woman and the children? Those are questions that the masses will not answer.

That struck me even when she said it. Im like

"Bitch you do know you have a son right?"

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Too much thought will make the minds of the masses explode. They are the profane and aren’t built to understand. The saddest part is you have people grieving more over celebrity sacrifice than they would grieve over their own family members.
Where’s your hand at honky??

Thegooch

Registered
I have no idea what you're talking about but people usually tend to try and change the subject when they've lost a discussion. Maybe Xfaggot will come in and save you. Let me know when you got that proof though.
Oh you were trying to win something. LOL!! Im just trying to inform. You can have your own conclusions. Glad you won the internet for the day. Sticking to the subject My offer still stands . Please donate to the church and you may get what truth you seek. The generic shit you demand doesn't have enough context for a precise answer.

So donate and get specific or please stfu. Enjoy your trophy Timmy. LOL

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Oh you were trying to win something. LOL!! Im just trying to inform. You can have your own conclusions. Glad you won the internet for the day. Sticking to the subject My offer still stands . Please donate to the church and you may get what truth you seek. The generic shit you demand doesn't have enough context for a precise answer.

So donate and get specific or please stfu. Enjoy your trophy Timmy. LOL
I sense anger in your tone. Ok to hide behind lols, the rest of your crew does it. Hit me up when you get that proof.

Thegooch

Registered
I sense anger in your tone. Ok to hide behind lols, the rest of your crew does it. Hit me up when you get that proof.
Classic deflector. Never post anything with any sources to disprove shit yet your word is law. I can see why you can assume you "won" a conversation without asking anyone else in the room or providing counter proof.

Flex your ego all you want but I hope you never send your family out there with no money. Even tho you are a broke fuck face I wish your family no harm.. That couch is real. Me too or no me too.

To me its sad this keeps happening to our black stars.
Hopefully people take note and stop fucking with that place. We don't need its messages or its approvals. The black actors out there are lost souls. Los(t) Angles. Do forget that.

God has billions of believers. The Devil only needs a few to bring armageddon. The shit dont need to be true in order for people to act on it. If they are killing people in broad daylight in front of people what more proof do you need of the actual sacrifice???

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

1000% on the Black Girl Magic thing. What are you inadvertently saying about the men when they utter that bullshit? Why not just be exclamatory about all of us?

They will always try to excise the black man from being a leader of the family. Any image otherwise will always be the man deferring to "mama" or being deviant.

This shit is intentional.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Classic deflector. Never post anything with any sources to disprove shit yet your word is law. I can see why you can assume you "won" a conversation without asking anyone else in the room or providing counter proof.

Flex your ego all you want but I hope you never send your family out there with no money. Even tho you are a broke fuck face I wish your family no harm.. That couch is real. Me too or no me too.

To me its sad this keeps happening to our black stars.
Hopefully people take note and stop fucking with that place. We don't need its messages or its approvals. The black actors out there are lost souls. Los(t) Angles. Do forget that.

God has billions of believers. The Devil only needs a few to bring armageddon. The shit dont need to be true in order for people to act on it. If they are killing people in broad daylight in front of people what more proof do you need of the actual sacrifice???
Wtf are you talking about? Deflection? Oh the irony.

Thegooch

Registered
1000% on the Black Girl Magic thing. What are you inadvertently saying about the men when they utter that bullshit? Why not just be exclamatory about all of us?

They will always try to excise the black man from being a leader of the family. Any image otherwise will always be the man deferring to "mama" or being deviant.

Biggie and 2Pac still waiting for their murder evidence to see court. Same with Nipsey. Bet you Dolph never see it either. All these people got killed or shot at on the west coast. LAPD and LVPD is shady as hell. Whitney just happens to OD in LA too dispite having a full blown crack den in ATL.

Yall really trust these people to process your death?? Hollywood going broke but the place started by Jewish mobsters dont wack people. They've been writing the same movie since Marylin Monroe. How many sequels these fools need??

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:smh: some people will do anything for the money and fame. The article and the numbers tell you all you need to know about Regina King.
What facts.... what numbers... what fame are you talking about in the article has anything to do with the suicide.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No matter what their age losing a child is absolutely devastating.
I didn't know Ian personally, not sure of what was going on in his life that wasn't on social media but I bet he went to Regina one day and said : Mom I want to be a musician. She likely said ok but go to college and get a degree and I will support you in any way I can.
He was making music ,booking gigs seemingly enjoying himself but it still wasn't enough. So sad........RIP

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
While this is a personal event she should share the circumstances of his life. Why? It's been said before, mental illness is real and even in death there's a chance to possibly save someone else who may be going through similar problems. I get that in moments like this people feel the need to keep "family" issues private but there's still a way to make his life even more meaningful. We will see. RIP.

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of members must have terrible lives. I understand voicing your opinions and maybe a reply or 2 to prove of point. But niggas internet beefing post after post for pages.

This lady's kid died. Tf y'all beefing over? And who gives af what she believes in? What kind of miserable fuck would not have empathy for that?

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Jeez...

Only on BGOL can the death of an Actress' kid descend into some Illuminati/Kabbalalaba/Numerology bullshit.
(Though I'll be honest. I do dig studying the Numerology stuff because of my birthdate)

The death of King's son would be the PERFECT time to discuss the rise of Suicide among (young) Black Males.
Which WE really need to start taking seriously.

BUT NNNOOOOOOOO...

Some of Y'all would rather tie her kid's death to HollyWood weirdness.
I guess that's just easier to deal with.

I will also say that as some peeps posted here.
That it's time to take control of the Black Male Image with some "Black Boys/Men Magic".
Because whether WE are Young or Old,
Our Image is being slaughtered now more than ever.
And many of our own women are sadly participating in this.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
R.I.P On another note in my Dr. T. Hasan Johnson and Dr. Tommy Curry voice maybe next award show instead of talking about Black "Girl" Magic and Black "Girl" Rise maybe focus 10% or 20% of that and focus on Black "Boys" and Black "Men" ....IJS.
That struck me even when she said it. Im like

"Bitch you do know you have a son right?"

Because Black women have their own experiences and adversities within white supremacy that are unique to them.

Because Black women have their own biological and medical challenges within a healthcare system that already wilfully neglects the Black body.

Why is Black women taking up for themselves or even the slightest bit of pride in themselves seen as distasteful or disrespectful to you?

Take 5 minutes to actually listen to our women instead of preserving and promoting these bullshit adversarial narratives and you won't be on the internet trying to decipher these most basic ass concepts.

@TheAlias really in here on some "All Niggas Matter" shit and @Chiyo called this woman a bitch because....why? @xfactor is a white malignant bone smuggler so I don't expect him to have any positive perceptions of Black women..But it's wild for actual Black men to have this much animosity for our women when you've seen with your own eyes what they go through.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
That boy looks like Wayne Brady. Not even joking.

Anyways, this sucks. People that do this never really think about the pain their loved ones will go through forever. Sad...rip

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
My heart goes out to this beautiful woman. I didn't even know she had a son.

RIP to the young man and condolensces wishes to the family.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because Black women have their own experiences and adversities within white supremacy that are unique to them.

Because Black women have their own biological and medical challenges within a healthcare system that already wilfully neglects the Black body.

Why is Black women taking up for themselves or even the slightest bit of pride in themselves seen as distasteful or disrespectful to you?

Take 5 minutes to actually listen to our women instead of preserving and promoting these bullshit adversarial narratives and you won't be on the internet trying to decipher these most basic ass concepts.

@TheAlias really in here on some "All Niggas Matter" shit and @Chiyo called this woman a bitch because....why? @xfactor is a white malignant bone smuggler so I don't expect him to have any positive perceptions of Black women..But it's wild for actual Black men to have this much animosity for our women when you've seen with your own eyes what they go through.

If this post doesn’t reek of “male femininity” I don’t know what does. Order does not equate to animosity but Luciferianism is running rampant in the so-called black community due to people like you that worship the feminine principle.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
If this post doesn’t reek of “male femininity” I don’t know what does. Order does not equate to animosity but Luciferianism is running rampant in the so-called black community due to people like you that worship the feminine principle.
I made you use all your little stupid ass nonsense phrases in one single post. I must've really hit a nerve.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually I heard that Pete had a convo with Mac and that led Mac to kill himself.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro. Committing suicide is a sign of someone who is mentally challenged.
You cannot snap out of it.
It is like someone who has cerebral palsy, dementia, is gay, thinks they are another sex, etc...

You cannot snap out of it.

I'm down with the R.I.P. like I already expressed, but laying this shit on your Mom is beyond fucked up.

If he was mentally challenged then I get it, but other than that I don't know. :dunno:

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That boy looks like Wayne Brady. Not even joking.

Anyways, this sucks. People that do this never really think about the pain their loved ones will go through forever. Sad...rip
I'm pretty sure they think about it. When youre fucked in the head, people will tell you you'll be aight. So i guess he's like, if I kill myself, theyll be aight. When a man is having mental issues, nobody gives a damn.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
A lot of members must have terrible lives. I understand voicing your opinions and maybe a reply or 2 to prove of point. But niggas internet beefing post after post for pages.

This lady's kid died. Tf y'all beefing over? And who gives af what she believes in? What kind of miserable fuck would not have empathy for that?

Coons and CACs homie. That's what they do. Prayer out to the Queen and her Family.

Thegooch

Registered
Coons and CACs homie. That's what they do. Prayer out to the Queen and her Family.

Internet figured out who Dolph killer was. In foul play investigations the first 48 hours is the most important. Unfortunately I've never seen LAPD solve a celebrity murder. OJ ring a bell. How you know they didn't get paid off to screw up evidence?? LAPD is honest?? In pure speculation, if someone was killed, evidence would be in the process of being hidden right now.

Some of the people on the internet are actually smart. And just because somebody doesn't share your point of view doesn't mean that they aren't. This is what makes the internet special people can discuss things like this without censorship. We all have different POVs and some may come from valid sources or situations. Thats why you read what you read because their is a silver of dobut that you may find something real. Keep reading and gou may find what you seek and you may not like it. It still doesn't mean it aint cold reality.

Are you saying cults arent prevalent in Los Angeles. Me too says you are lying and there have been lawsuits concerning cults in the area.

If you wanted class. Take your ass to school. BGOL aint the place for it. We discuss EVERYTHING. Thats what makes this place special.

I apologize if some people notice black celebrities getting into the same patterns. Tragic events seem to follow a certain pattern for these people.

And you have to excuse some of us for gawking. 25 years ago if you would have told me pro-black women like Regina, Queen Latifiah, and Jada Pickett would be lesbian bisexual weird random religion tatt wearing feminist, I would have fought you.

White people basically hijacked our black female role models and turned them into people we don't recognize. Jada is literally trying to drive Will Smith to mental illness. Both her kids aint wound to tight either. All these things lead to convenient excuses when someone chooses or is chosen a way out.

I also don't share your nonchalant feelings about her religion. That is a VERY big issue. Witchcraft is a religion too and im no implying that she is a witch but religious belief that you are willing to put on public display deserves discussion because all religions handle death differently.

Regina shared her beliefs openly , willingly and is a very public figure where every moves she makes is carefully designed for a purpose.

Other than shooting the BS RIPs to a nigga you dont know and a woman you have zero personal relationship with
you can stop gawking at the awful comments you chose to get offended by.

Mrs King is an actress. We dont have any personal knowledge of her current situation. Most of the thing I posted were facts with references. Her fellow Hollywood types have also chosen this symbology and as a thinking person I should be able to question a person beliefs/moral and see if they fall in line with mine before I support a very public figure that is exposed to millions of black women.

Most of what I say is currently data supported by the same media that promotes Ms King.
As we speak China is "scraficing" humans for medical and scientific purposes. That aint "my" fact or a false equivalence. Gods come in all shapes and forms.

I didn't make any facts up about her new religion or posted any youtube yahoos. The link is simply an explanation of what her religion entails with highlights of some details.

I am sorry for calling timmayrock an ugly bitch even tho I wouldn't take it back. This aint the place for that. I admit, Im petty as fuck. We all got flaws but its better than being a human sacrificer.

But how do you know she wasn't mommy dearest behind closed door Just because an actress is nice on camera doesn't mean she aint a bitch to deal with or if she neglected him. Maybe she should have helped her son instead of being Hollywoods new it black lady. Thats a valid question to ask. You only care Ms Kings sucess. I want to know if her success is hurting other people.

Last edited: