Regina King's Son Ian Alexander Jr. Dies by Suicide

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
:smh: some people will do anything for the money and fame. The article and the numbers tell you all you need to know about Regina King.
You not gonna post a video of the white guy you follow that breaks this stuff down, you fucking idiot. Hopefully you're next.
The article states King was studying Kabbalah, which means she is into Jewish mysticism. All cabalists abide by the code of gematria… Jan 21 is a numerological killing date due to the numbers of 28, 44 and 64.

And he allegedly committed suicide on Jan 21 or 1/21, blood sacrifice = 121

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are a motherfuking bitch ass CAC. Lower than low.

Your CAC ass will do anything for attention you piece of shit

FVY0Pxw.jpg
Hit the ignore feature

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
The article states King was studying Kabbalah, which means she is into Jewish mysticism. All cabalists abide by the code of gematria… Jan 21 is a numerological killing date due to the numbers of 28, 44 and 64.

And he allegedly committed suicide on Jan 21 or 1/21, blood sacrifice = 121

Hollywood scrafice. King has talent but I never knew she was into rutials. I guess its true the more fame you get in Hollywood the more you have to give up.

Dudes may wanna clown you but you aint the black person dabbling in a Jewish religion that most these critics have no clue about.

This bitch can practice a cult religion and have her son kill himself for no apparent reason but your the bad guy because you call it out.

Fucking with white media is like fucking with the devil. Selling your soul is part of the bargain.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
This bitch can practice a cult religion and have her son kill himself for no apparent reason but your the bad guy because you call it out.

Fucking with white media is like fucking with the devil. Selling your soul is part of the bargain.
That's all it takes for you to fall in line with him? Ask him who he follows on YouTube that talks about this shit. A white guy. So you and him both listen to white people now? If they say it, it must be true huh. A fucking secret society that everybody knows about but no one can prove it exists? Sacrifices that can be predicted because of numbers, but no one can predict it? Y'all some smart dumb motherfuckers.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That shit is wild. Regina is at the apex of her career too. Life just won’t allow people to have it all :smh:

RIP and condolence to her family.

Bro I said this in another thread...

real talk this goes for EVERYONE

the last few months?

ALL this death - close people neighbors family friends heroes idols and just everyday folk

all this death back to back to back and in clusters

I was never a big mental health therapy person but I think this is really getting taxing for EVERYONE.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

the last few months?

ALL this death - close people neighbors family friends heroes idols and just everyday folk

I was never a big mental health therapy person but I think this is really getting taxing for EVERYONE.

It is. But we got to keep going. No matter how bad it seems.

I always look to my ancestors for guidance and reality checks.

It’s real out here.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Regina King Confirms Death of Her 26-Year-Old Son Ian Alexander Jr.
By Jennifer Zhan

2874d98296cfe166eec342621d850584e8-reginaian.rsquare.w330.jpg

Regina King has confirmed the death of her 26-year-old son, Ian Alexander Jr. “Our family is devastated at the deepest level by the loss of Ian,” she said in a statement to People. “He is such a bright light who cared so deeply about the happiness of others. Our family asks for respectful consideration during this private time. Thank you.” According to People, King’s only child died by suicide. He turned 26 on January 19, two days before his death.
King shared her son with record producer Ian Alexander Sr., her former husband. The younger Alexander was a DJ who performed under the name desduné. Last week, King promoted her son’s track “Green Eyes” to her followers on Instagram, posting a short clip and linking to the song in her bio. He was also a celebrity chef who told Flaunt Magazine in May 2021 that he hoped to develop his private dinner parties into a restaurant.

In 2017, King shared that she and her son had matching tattoos that said “unconditional love” in Aramaic. For his mom’s 50th birthday last year, he posted a long tribute on Instagram. “Happy birthday to my co, so extremely proud of you and inspired by your love, artistry, and gangsta!” he wrote. “To be able to watch you take this lifetime by its neck and make it yours is something i will forever be grateful for. But to have you as my mother is the greatest gift I could ask for. To be all that you are while always having the time to be there, love and support me unconditionally is truly remarkable.”

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This Miss Cleo motherfucker here couldn't wait to insert his bullshit into someone's real life tragedy.

These Miss Cleo/full moon/blood ritual conspiracy motherfuckers who follow random goofy ass youtubers are annoying as fuck. Not even a respectful RIP from that POS. Just mindless attempts to attention-whore, when a tragic opportunity presents itself.

Wow:
"The pair also has matching tattoos, which read "unconditional love" in Aramaic — his on his shoulder and hers on her arm."

Last edited:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.I.P On another note in my Dr. T. Hasan Johnson and Dr. Tommy Curry voice maybe next award show instead of talking about Black "Girl" Magic and Black "Girl" Rise maybe focus 10% or 20% of that and focus on Black "Boys" and Black "Men" ....IJS.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

the last few months?

Agreed. PEOPLE SERIOUSLY NEED TO FIND SOMETHING THAT MAKES THEM HAPPY. A GO TO SOMETHING THAT'S YOUR FEEL GOOD SPOT. I'M HAPPY I HAVE MY GUITAR AND BASS AMONG OTHER THINGS AS THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO. THE LITTLE THINGS GO A LONG WAY TOWARDS FEELING GOOD WITHIN.