Red Lobster abruptly closes 87 locations - you cats may need to find a new spot for date night

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These fucking white people want to blame Joe Biden for every goddamn thing. They were on today talking about Red lobster closed it's all Joe biden's fault
well i guess they figure since he gets on tv bragging bout how he created hundreds of thousands of new jobs..................they gonna blame him if those jobs get taken away.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I’ve never eaten there. I’m more pissed at certain Fridays locations being closed. Now I gotta make my own Jack Daniel’s ribs and sauce. Haven’t perfected it yet

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I’ve never eaten there. I’m more pissed at certain Fridays locations being closed. Now I gotta make my own Jack Daniel’s ribs and sauce. Haven’t perfected it yet
Fridays went downhill years ago when they got rid of the Jack Daniels sauce. I haven’t step foot in a Fridays and 9 years. A lot of them close down years ago, anyway at least in the south.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

TGI-FRIDAYS-Signature-Whiskey-Sauce-BBQ-Sauce-16-Ounce-Pack-of-6-710ca9cf-a55f-467b-bc3c-8ad373ef94f.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Fridays went downhill years ago when they got rid of the Jack Daniels sauce. I haven’t step foot in a Fridays and 9 years. A lot of them close down years ago, anyway at least in the south.

9 years. Damn lol

“Whiskey Glaze” is still Jack Daniel’s sauce but they had to change the name. That is the only reason I like eating there. Luckily Orlando still has them but I travel home a lot and they closed every location there this year.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
A lot of better quality and lower price mom and pop seafood spots are killing Red Lobster. Haven't been there since 1999 when they had all you can eat shrimp for $10.
Also, Red Lobster hasn’t changed the aesthetics for damn 20 + years. Even though they are not the best pizza in the world Domino’s years ago had to go back to the drawing board because they was about to go into fucking bankruptcy.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
9 years. Damn lol

“Whiskey Glaze” is still Jack Daniel’s sauce but they had to change the name. That is the only reason I like eating there. Luckily Orlando still has them but I travel home a lot and they closed every location there this year.
Yep, the name changed, but the taste changed along with it. I remember that, and I was very disappointed because I used to love that Jack Daniels ribs.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Yep, the name changed, but the taste changed along with it. I remember that, and I was very disappointed because I used to love that Jack Daniels ribs.

It’s not as good but I’d still choose it over like something like an Applebees. I hate fucking Applebees lol.

But this is when I’m not eating at Ruth Chris or Capital Grille or Fine Dining undersea in the Maldives cuz imma BGOL nigga.:rolleyes:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
It’s not as good but I’d still choose it over like something like an Applebees. I hate fucking Applebees lol.

But this is when I’m not eating at Ruth Chris or Capital Grille or Fine Dining undersea in the Maldives cuz imma BGOL nigga.:rolleyes:
I haven’t been to Applebee’s in 15 years. I’m surprised Applebee’s is still open. I thought they were shut down years ago because the I drive by every other day is empty as fuck.

jimmiewine

"Are you gonna bring Halle? That's a fine bitch!"
BGOL Patreon Investor
The last time I went to Red Lobster, the food might as well been Gordon’s or Mrs Paul because it tasted and looked like frozen seafood! Shit was garbage!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@tallblacknyc You laced this thread just now!! This is what I am talking about. I ain’t been to Harlem in a min. Gonna try some of these good. Might start with Lighthouse though.

Good looks!!!
Like I said the chick will like lighthouse way better than red lobster… you can pick out your seafood for them to cook it.. they know for their seafood fries.. they have a variety of food options. Lot of broads be there to… was one of the go to spots during Covid lines out the door females galore

easy_b

BGOL Investor

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
girls like seafood.. it’s a bunch of places to get fish, shrimp, and other stuff.. red lobster is the McDonald’s of seafood.. if a broad is impressed by red lobster than you can take her to famous fish in Harlem, make my fish in Harlem, taste of seafood in Harlem, the 24 hr Dominican fish market in harlem, or the lighthouse in Harlem.. hell that broad probably prefer the lighthouse over red lobster anyday and it’s cheaper and more fresher.. also city island and their various seafood spots.. if you trying to impress a chick cop some seafood and grill that shit at the various parks or piers in nyc.. make some mix drinks, listen to music on a Bluetooth. Broad would be more impressed by your cooking skills and thoughtful jester over some fucking red lobster

Good info! But you know we’re adding that “thoughtful jester” to the BGOL dictionary right?!? :D

Minus whale!

:lol:
I detest the taste of lobster and crab. So I'm good. Had that shit once. And my body rejected shit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don’t eat sea bugs?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
"In court filings, the company said it had more than 100,000 creditors and liabilities of $1 billion to $10 billion. :eek2: Red Lobster said it planned to reduce its locations as it prepared to to sell most of its assets. In the meantime, surviving Red Lobster restaurants will remain open."

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bankruptcy. Its only a matter of time before they close the rest of the stores. They are lying about endless shrimp ending them. Go ahead and admit what really happened.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

▫️$20 Endless Shrimp cost it $11m but the interesting part is that one of the chain’s owners is Thai seafood firm Thai Union (which also owns Chicken By The Sea) and it may have used Endless shrimp to dump its own shrimp supply through the 578 restaurants in North America
▫️Thai Union became the only Red Lobster shrimp vendor, overcharging for shrimp and skipping quality reviews (Thai Union has written off its $500m+ investment)
▫️Red Lobster has had 5 CEO in the last 5 years (!!!)
▫️Sales down 30% since 2019