But it's grayed out. That mofo been trolling the board, never been in a porn thread for 22yrs and haven't given up a cent. Then have the nerve to be complaining.
I don’t even know why HNIC even reads his PMs.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
But it's grayed out. That mofo been trolling the board, never been in a porn thread for 22yrs and haven't given up a cent. Then have the nerve to be complaining.
I don’t even know why HNIC even reads his PMs.
Plei Boi, It has paid to troll with a few of its user names. Remember Yahweh? Fact remains that troll no longer sees the need to pay for membership when it can troll for free. Albeit without the full functions of a donating member. For example It can't one star threads anymore. And that burns it to the core.![]()
![]()
Can y'all Reduce his thread making to one every 6 months and 3 or 5 posts a week?
YAY!Yes.
YAY!
naw fam.. i honesty thought it was about a man's pocket being short. I had no idea of the bullshit drama going down. I'm good and i'm out. Ima let grown folks be grown... /no more post from me in this thread.@dasailr03 ^^^that is the type of miserable lonely faggot we have trolling BGOL. I don't believe you really support those types.
Why you keep changing names you Hoe ass pussy. Running from yourself you fucking faggot ass coward. You don’t think the mods will put a name changing forum bitch like you on notice? You failed aborted fetus.
- Dr. Truth
- Replies: 703
- Forum: Blackgirl Online
naw fam.. i honesty thought it was about a man's pocket being short. I had no idea of the bullshit drama going down. I'm good and i'm out. Ima let grown folks be grown... /no more post from me in this thread.
It has paid to troll with a few of its user names.
This is why I should be able to one star threads.
Only two gay mofos try to misspell hi name that wsy, you and Rembrandt brown.
Btw, only a derangedly closeted person could see “The Catcher in the Rye” and think “Cum catcher in the eye.”![]()
I feel like Vern Schillinger in this bitch, 8+ years and nobody can get my name right.Now Cozstanza and Rebel INS are down![]()
I have used 3 different user names over 20+ years. This, Art Vandelay, Rembrandt Brown. All at different times, the changes stemming from getting tired of all the harassment and wanting to start over. Plus Yahweh because it was fun and people loved it.Only two gay mofos try to misspell hi name that wsy, you and Rembrandt brown.
I have used 3 different user names over 20+ years. This, Art Vandelay, Rembrandt Brown. All at different times, the changes stemming from getting tired of all the harassment and wanting to start over. Plus Yahweh because it was fun and people loved it.
You lying faggot. There are six of your many user names in a thread title.
I have used 3 different user names over 20+ years. This, Art Vandelay, Rembrandt Brown. All at different times, the changes stemming from getting tired of all the harassment and wanting to start over. Plus Yahweh because it was fun and people loved it.
How many usernames is DaMoistBi linked to?
Noticed Lexx answers this question about other posters but avoided in this instance.
Stupid faggot you are the only delusional weirdo around here with multiple user names. At 4:10 AM that's the goofy shit you are in here talking to yourself about. You're pathetic.![]()
![]()
You’re DaMoistBi.
Clearly an alternate account just focused on me.
Delusional faggot your beliefs remain meaningless to me. You're too dumb to really know who you are with on this forum. You like to think everyone is a weirdo like you.
You're like a coward with a gun. Constantly in fear someone else has a gun. Paranoid from acts of your very own psychosis. You are a nefarious culprit of multiple user names.
In true fat white bitch fashion you choose to deflect. As expected given your history across all your screen names. Including the ones I banned before you could use them. Stay mad bitch.

You’re repeating dumb shit you have typed a million times.
I’m not deflecting. What I’m interested in discussing right now is the alt account dedicated to harassing me. And I think you’re behind it.
You’re DaMoistBi.
Clearly an alternate account just focused on me.
Is this the third thread already in this short year that someone's made about this dude's PMs?
I swear, I ain't seen people this easy to agitate since third grade...
Nah, I think he has a certain loser profile he follows in selecting his targets. Damn sure seems to work...
... but I should just leave you guys to hound faggots. Not what I come to BGOL for, but you do you.
It was more aimed at Andy, but you two seem to have a Stockton and Malone thing going it seems, so...
Just look at the words in bold. "Hounding faggots." Is that what you...
Ya treating op like piggy
the official new i kaint reed all dat shit gif