Ready to one star threads

But it's grayed out. That mofo been trolling the board, never been in a porn thread for 22yrs and haven't given up a cent. Then have the nerve to be complaining.

I don’t even know why HNIC even reads his PMs.


Birdman-mic.png
Plei Boi, It has paid to troll with a few of its user names. Remember Yahweh? Fact remains that troll no longer sees the need to pay for membership when it can troll for free. Albeit without the full functions of a donating member. For example It can't one star threads anymore. And that burns it to the core.
Booker-T-lol.png
 
Birdman-mic.png
Plei Boi, It has paid to troll with a few of its user names. Remember Yahweh? Fact remains that troll no longer sees the need to pay for membership when it can troll for free. Albeit without the full functions of a donating member. For example It can't one star threads anymore. And that burns it to the core.
Booker-T-lol.png


Can y'all Reduce his thread making to one every 6 months and 3 or 5 posts a week?
 

However I won't. I ain't no faggot. We've had 22 years to study a gay troll. The imperical data of such observations are priceless. Lessons learned from It's very existence has helped me flush out trolls.

It's our only dedicated troll allowed to post. It made at least 3 dozen screen names. We don't have room for any more trolls spitting denatured boy talk or abused ho babble.

It's been cooking in a virtual furnace. Fueling our comedy as it burns in the fires of BGOL purification. God admonishes faggots and their half a fag beards.
 
@dasailr03 ^^^that is the type of miserable lonely faggot we have trolling BGOL. I don't believe you really support those types.

naw fam.. i honesty thought it was about a man's pocket being short. I had no idea of the bullshit drama going down. I'm good and i'm out. Ima let grown folks be grown... /no more post from me in this thread.
 
naw fam.. i honesty thought it was about a man's pocket being short. I had no idea of the bullshit drama going down. I'm good and i'm out. Ima let grown folks be grown... /no more post from me in this thread.

Respect.

I ain't rich, though, if you want to make that donation. :)
 
Only two gay mofos try to misspell hi name that wsy, you and Rembrandt brown.

He actually agrees that shit is gay as hell.

Btw, only a derangedly closeted person could see “The Catcher in the Rye” and think “Cum catcher in the eye.” :smh:

He once admitted he feels like Vern Schillinger. A cock sucking ass rapist Aryan Brotherhood character from a show named Oz.


 
I have used 3 different user names over 20+ years. This, Art Vandelay, Rembrandt Brown. All at different times, the changes stemming from getting tired of all the harassment and wanting to start over. Plus Yahweh because it was fun and people loved it.

:lol: You lying faggot. There are six of your many user names in a thread title.

 
You’re DaMoistBi.

Clearly an alternate account just focused on me.

Delusional faggot your beliefs remain meaningless to me. You're too dumb to really know who you are with on this forum. You like to think everyone is a weirdo like you.

You're like a coward with a gun. Constantly in fear someone else has a gun. Paranoid from acts of your very own psychosis. You are a nefarious culprit of multiple user names.

In true fat white bitch fashion you choose to deflect. As expected given your history across all your screen names. Including the ones I banned before you could use them. Stay mad bitch.
 
Delusional faggot your beliefs remain meaningless to me. You're too dumb to really know who you are with on this forum. You like to think everyone is a weirdo like you.

You're like a coward with a gun. Constantly in fear someone else has a gun. Paranoid from acts of your very own psychosis. You are a nefarious culprit of multiple user names.

In true fat white bitch fashion you choose to deflect. As expected given your history across all your screen names. Including the ones I banned before you could use them. Stay mad bitch.

:yawn:

You’re repeating dumb shit you have typed a million times.

I’m not deflecting. What I’m interested in discussing right now is the alt account dedicated to harassing me. And I think you’re behind it.
 
You’re DaMoistBi.

Clearly an alternate account just focused on me.

Continue projecting your weirdo life on the rest of the world. You have to be a lonely bastard the way you use your many names to respond to yourself and bump your threads when no one else will. Are you also Beekers?

 
Ya treating op like piggy


OP is a lightbright piece of shit who doesn't like Black women.


 
Back
Top