Random Thoughts........

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCP

International
International Member
Yep, that northern food for ya as well as some of the other 'dodgy' stuff they cook up there....

Such as??? lol

DOnt get me started on the whole north south thing mister...

Cuz I will kick ure arse!!! :lol:

Bleedin Southerners....:rolleyes:

Oh yeah Coco. Bring it.

Damn even "across the pond" the south still hates on the north.

The south have never hated on the North. Why should we? The North has always hated on the south....

cremycocoa

As I am
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah Coco. Bring it.

YOu will be wishing you hadnt started...lol.

The south have never hated on the North. Why should we? The North has always hated on the south....

Thats not even true we live our lives and do our lil thing and yall southerners be like "oh them northerners..." And the proof is in the pudding I didnt start this...you did...so naah

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Damn, a battle for UK supremacy? North Vs. South. MCP Vs. C. Cocoa? Aw shit, let me get some popcorn and soda...

213ezj7.gif

jackson_popcorn.gif

2jfzxmq.gif

...Wait, would tea and crumpets be better suited for this?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just kidding mates...Naw, I had no idea there were "issues" between different sections of the UK. It's not much of a surprise, but at the same time, I was unaware of it. So tell me this, is it a real division, or just something the ladies and gents across the pond just joke about?

2iazmtd.jpg

cremycocoa

As I am
BGOL Investor
Damn, a battle for UK supremacy? North Vs. South. MCP Vs. C. Cocoa? Aw shit, let me get some popcorn and soda...

213ezj7.gif

jackson_popcorn.gif

2jfzxmq.gif

...Wait, would tea and crumpets be better suited for this?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just kidding mates...Naw, I had no idea there were "issues" between different sections of the UK. It's not much of a surprise, but at the same time, I was unaware of it. So tell me this, is it a real division, or just something the ladies and gents across the pond just joke about?

2iazmtd.jpg

OH HAR HAR HARDEE HAR!!! Tea and crumpets!!! Steady on Old fella! Pip Pip!!

lol

It wont be much to watch I will totally beat his ass...lol

I think the divide is more of a socioeconomic one HOWEVER "THEY" have stereotypes of us Northerners...THEY are just kinda up themselves and they are all chavs!!! LMAO!!!

We up here are real honest hard working hospitable people!!!
Northern Hospitality is what we are know for...SOutherners....well they are know for...Croydon facelifts and CHAVS!...

LMAO LMAO:lol::lol::lol:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I swear I aint cooking SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was going to fry some chicken all by myself...but noooooooooooo
I have to get 20 questions about it...SCREW IT!!!!!!!

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

lol

I think the divide is more of a socioeconomic one HOWEVER "THEY" have stereotypes of us Northerners...THEY are just kinda up themselves and they are all chavs!!! LMAO!!!

Northern Hospitality is what we are know for...SOutherners....well they are know for...Croydon facelifts and CHAVS!...

Ahh, OK. It's funny you said Northern hospitality. Here in the States we have the saying "Southern Hospitality". People (originally) from the north are seen as more "unfriendly" than our southern brothers ans sisters...

:lol::lol::lol:

cremycocoa

As I am
BGOL Investor
Ahh, OK. It's funny you said Northern hospitality. Here in the States we have the saying "Southern Hospitality". People (originally) from the north are seen as more "unfriendly" than our southern brothers ans sisters...

LOL I WRITE KNOW FOR...Have to rectify that!! KNOWN FOR! Sorry typos...

Its the reverse here...We are the ones who will look after you and make sure all your needs are met...lol them lot down there well they will rob your ass and dump you in the Thames!

lol

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
I swear I aint cooking SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was going to fry some chicken all by myself...but noooooooooooo
I have to get 20 questions about it...SCREW IT!!!!!!!

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

anybody want to match my 5 to help send Onyx to one of those weekend cooking classes

MCP

International
International Member

lol

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

Turn my back for 5 minutes and cremycocoa comes in with a low blow.....

No. Not all of us are chavs dear. Maybe if you just have a closer look to whats around you dear, you might find the following pictures poignant to my reply.

When I think of whats up north, the following comes to mind:lol:

Corrie

coronation_street_uk-show.jpg

These two clowns

ant_and_dec_byker_grove_12_470x353.jpg

Liverpool

3082305393_1c7941193d.jpg

A typical Manchester family

Shameless460.jpg

cremycocoa

As I am
BGOL Investor
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

Turn my back for 5 minutes and cremycocoa comes in with a low blow.....

No. Not all of us are chavs dear. Maybe if you just have a closer look to whats around you dear, you might find the following pictures poignant to my reply.

When I think of whats up north, the following comes to mind:lol:

Corrie

These two clowns

Liverpool

A typical Manchester family

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!!!!!! What DID you type into Google??? lol

Corrie...I dont watch but its one the highest rated soaps on TV...cant knock ...

Ant n Dec...awww man cmon them two Geordies are Hilarious!!!! lol

But I wont defend the Northeast...lol Its just not worth it!

Liverpool...well I only support the footy team but that isn typical Liverpool...if you care to travel away from chavdom Id be happy to show you around...lol

And you ARE all Chavs...

This is your house...

burberry-house.jpg

"dis" is you n yo mates on holiday...innit?? lmao

chavs-on-holiday.jpg

and dis is yo baby momma...innit man???

lmao
zBW7kGcj0pynvlplzZOSYhsko1_500.jpg

IntelligentDyme

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I like the dress and the shoes, JO.

I think I'm the only "girly girl" I know that hates fingernail polish lol

Have fun in Vegas while Im stuck in the snow :smh:

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
I like the dress and the shoes, JO.

I think I'm the only "girly girl" I know that hates fingernail polish lol

Have fun in Vegas while Im stuck in the snow :smh:

No, you're not...many of my girlfriends like getting a professional mani/pedi, but don't likr doing it themselves cause the paint chips, it doesn't look as good, etc.

I've always had a thing for fun-colored nails, but now I've gotten the patience to do it, and re-apply coats, as necessary, every couple of days...

And, the first outfit, I'm on the fence about...it's definitely not a traditional "JO" look, but it's vegas, so I thought, maybe I should try something more trendy...

IntelligentDyme

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Jo-I get mani/pedis I just do french tip/clear polish.. It doesn't matter who does it, I hate colored fingernail polish..

The 1st outfit is not my style either but I think you can pull damn near anything off with confidence..and you seem to be a confident one

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
Jo-I get mani/pedis I just do french tip/clear polish.. It doesn't matter who does it, I hate colored fingernail polish..

The 1st outfit is not my style either but I think you can pull damn near anything off with confidence..and you seem to be a confident one

I think, if the nails are cut short, it can be cute...no nail designs, no glitter, etc. Just a nice punch of color...BUT, you're right...I do have an "interesting" take on dressing and style... FYI, the shirt under the sequin vest is more like a tunic and it does cover my booty...can't have my booty all out in las vegas...lord knows what might happen to it there :smh: :lol:

Wish I could wear this dress again...it was cute, but too many pictures were taken in it!

_5948288.jpg

IntelligentDyme

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I think, if the nails are cut short, it can be cute...no nail designs, no glitter, etc. Just a nice punch of color...BUT, you're right...I do have an "interesting" take on dressing and style... FYI, the shirt under the sequin vest is more like a tunic and it does cover my booty...can't have my booty all out in las vegas...lord knows what might happen to it there :smh: :lol:

Wish I could wear this dress again...it was cute, but too many pictures were taken in it!

_5948288.jpg

I like this one b/c of the one shoulder; it is pretty flattering & sexy without being too much, especially if you are well endowed in the mammary department like myself. Have to be careful because the wrong cut up top can make you go from sexy to whorish at the blink of an eye...and that can be a problem...well, unless that's the look you're going for :lol:

cremycocoa

As I am
BGOL Investor
I dont do make up or nails...the avatr was for an ex he had a thing abour red nails and lips...lol I will however use one of those buffing sticks sometimes to get a shine on my nails. Im blessed with nice nails thankfully.

FUK IS A CHAV AND WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WARN ME THE BRITISH WERE COMIN??? :angry::angry::angry:

LOL

I think we been here for a while...lol

CHAV :
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav

:lol:

the South is FULL of 'em!

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
I wonder how someone will top the lows of yesterday "i ate some stank pussy" and "i passed out from looking out a window" :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.