Status
Not open for further replies.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
To start a new one. It was so long-
But....It continues here. Do your thing:yes:

OK, but...

...I think it would have been cool to continue in the other one. There may have been some things that people wanted to quote, comment on, react to, etc. and we can't do it now...:lol:...Anyway, glad you opened a new one...;)

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
OK, but...

...I think it would have been cool to continue in the other one. There may have been some things that people wanted to quote, comment on, react to, etc. and we can't do it now...:lol:...Anyway, glad you opened a new one...;)

I agree. . . there are other threads that get pretty long on the main board and they don't close. . . so I don't understand why the other Random thoughts and Confessions thread were too long. .

That sucks. . . just like when the anonymous pic thread got closed. . . it's never the same as the first one. . .:smh:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I wish that they would make a Guitar Hero with Prince music.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
I agree. . . there are other threads that get pretty long on the main board and they don't close. . . so I don't understand why the other Random thoughts and Confessions thread were too long. .

That sucks. . . just like when the anonymous pic thread got closed. . . it's never the same as the first one. . .:smh:

I agree with the CUTE ONE. I actually saw a couple things in the confessions thread I wanted to quote a little earlier but now that it's closed I can't. CUTEST is also right about how once the original one is closed the new one isn't really the same. They really are 2 different animals...

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Why did the other thread get closed? :dunno:

pcard_shhh.jpg

To start a new one. It was so long-
But....It continues here. Do your thing:yes:

^^^^ That's the "official" reason ... :cool:

the-godfather-part-ii-01.jpg

brando.jpg

"Where? The Bahamas?"

"No Jamaica."

"No, I think it's the Bahamas ..."

:hmm:

"OK. Just bring back some guava"

"Done."

http://www.bgol.us/board/showpost.php?p=6086684&postcount=2360

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Anyway, so apparently last night some smart ass removes the tree branch from the window I'm sure attempting to be a "good Samaritan" and fucking smashes the drivers side window and rear view window too!!!

WHAT:angry: THE:angry: FUCK!!!!!!!:angry:

angry_baby_head_medium.jpg

IslandKing

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
brando.jpg

"Where? The Bahamas?"

"No Jamaica."

"No, I think it's the Bahamas ..."

"OK. Just bring back some guava"

"Done."

http://www.bgol.us/board/showpost.php?p=6086684&postcount=2360

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Anyway, so apparently last night some smart ass removes the tree branch from the window I'm sure attempting to be a "good Samaritan" and fucking smashes the drivers side window and rear view window too!!!

WHAT:angry: THE:angry: FUCK!!!!!!!:angry:

bruh why are you so fixated on guavas? no seriously?? :lol:....:hmm:

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
Why do people love to pass judgements and speak on that which they know nothing about and is none of their business?

IntelligentDyme

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Another woman came into the shelter today, 3 children, 3 fathers...welfare recipient, Coach bag and boots....bad weave....battered and bruised...children looked like that hadn't had a good bath in days....she got an attitude when I asked about their upkeep....:smh:

She is already asking about curfew, making plans to go out tonight....some women act like this is a babysitting service....no, heffa, find someone else to watch your children....

The youngest boy of 3 has a bad case of tooth decay.....and he is stll sucking a bottle and barely verbal :smh:

I hate that she keeps says axed and not asked.....taking everything in me to not correct her when she has the nerve to be attempting to correct her children...

I am going to miss my job, but days like this, I am glad I only have a week left... I am looking forward to some reese's cup and good convo when I get home...

IslandKing

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Another woman came into the shelter today, 3 children, 3 fathers...welfare recipient, Coach bag and boots....bad weave....battered and bruised...children looked like that hadn't had a good bath in days....she got an attitude when I asked about their upkeep....:smh:

She is already asking about curfew, making plans to go out tonight....some women act like this is a babysitting service....no, heffa, find someone else to watch your children....

The youngest boy of 3 has a bad case of tooth decay.....and he is stll sucking a bottle and barely verbal :smh:

I hate that she keeps says axed and not asked.....taking everything in me to not correct her when she has the nerve to be attempting to correct her children...

I am going to miss my job, but days like this, I am glad I only have a week left... I am looking forward to some reese's cup and good convo when I get home...

Now ladies dont get offended when i say this but this right here is a trifling ass hefferin heffa :angry:

Guys you really gotta start thinking with the right head instead of the wrong one. We don't need any more unfit mothers. Also guys, be a GOOD father to your child.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
sadly its not just americans :smh:

Because only Americans can be that way. :hmm:

Anytime you want to meet me at Walmart for a hot date consisting of Starbucks coffee, fattening food, and a narrated commercial movie that requires absolutely no thought . . . hit me up.

:lol:

I've seen alot of people like that at the Salvation Army and Urban League, and general life.

You should have the right to shoot her in the knee cap, and watch her have an attitude with the ambulance, and the Emergency room staff.

The day she dies she'll have an attitude with God and still won't get it.

Get it.

I feel sorry for her children.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
Anytime you want to meet me at Walmart for a hot date consisting of Starbucks coffee, fattening food, and a narrated commercial movie that requires absolutely no thought . . . hit me up.

I will pass thanx though :)

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
EAST COAST dude. EAST COAST.

GIECO got me covered though.

inside-geico.jpg

EAST COST homie...EAST COAST!!! You gonna be able to repair the damage or is it a wrap for that car? What's your next move?

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

^^^ I think that's dude from the group Next?

I think?

Yeah, he was in that group...

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
EAST COST homie...EAST COAST!!! You gonna be able to repair the damage or is it a wrap for that car? What's your next move?

The car is 11 years old and worth $3000. if I get the $3K, I'm gonna use it to upgrade my vacation and think about my next move there ...

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered
Its affecting me more than I thought it would.

How the hell did I drive to work and not realize I didnt have my wallet or the faceplate to my cd player. I must be trippin to ride in silence, forget my wallet at home and not realize it till lunchtime.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
The car is 11 years old and worth $3000. if I get the $3K, I'm gonna use it to upgrade my vacation and think about my next move there ...

Sounds like a plan. I hope that works out for you. You gonna holl at us and let us know the final outcome somewhere down the line? Whatever the case I say...

673kjuh.jpg

426986092_f21c05ed66.jpg

...To all the racist CAC trees out there. We're gonna cut each one of you sons of bitches down and turn you in to wood products that will only be sold to black people and other "minorities". We're gonna paint you black, brown, and all other dark colors. Yeah, take that you CAC scum...

*Spits...*

victory_shall_be_mine.jpg

*Realizes he just spit on his own floor, and now has to clean it up...*

14sfexi.gif

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
Friday, Saturday and Sunday were as beautiful as a bunch of SOL lady avatars.

Monday and Tuesday: Ten pounds of monkey crap in a five pound bag. This weather sucks like Karrine Steffans in a video trailer.

IslandKing

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Friday, Saturday and Sunday were as beautiful as a bunch of SOL lady avatars.

Monday and Tuesday: Ten pounds of monkey crap in a five pound bag. This weather sucks like Karrine Steffans in a video trailer.

damn son shy you a similestical,metaphorical, onomatopoeic asshole...
thats the sol's hip hop quotable of the week right there son.

PrincessC

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Tomorrow I'm going to Pop Eyes Chicken to get their 8 piece for 4.99 deal.
My neighbor has a crazy ex boyfriend, and I hate the way he talks to her.
I love grad school...even the stupid group projects.
I love my sister.
I need a pedicure.

IslandKing

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Tomorrow I'm going to Pop Eyes Chicken to get their 8 piece for 4.99 deal.
My neighbor has a crazy ex boyfriend, and I hate the way he talks to her.
I love grad school...even the stupid group projects.
I love my sister.
I need a pedicure.

can i borrow a wing and a rib until next week thursday?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.