Ralph Sampson's daughter

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
200w.gif
:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

hxdmbb.jpg

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Bro....I got a FUNNY ASS STORY about Ralph and his daughter...

So I was in the barbershop waiting on a cut when all at once the door opens she walks in trying to sell a calendar of her in like bikini but the door doesn't close all the way... wee look and there's this head that's damn near at the roof peeking in also... everybody stops to look at her, but my barber goes "oh shit, Ralph Sampson!"

He starts to laugh all goofy, then he ducks his head to come in to shake my barber's hand. As he gets closer there's these loud ass thudding sounds, then nothing.

This dumb nigga had walked into the ceiling fan that was on FULL SPEED.... the blades hit him in the head like 4 or 5 times then came to a complete stop... on his head

He shook my barber's hand, said a few hello's, then they walked out. The second that door closed the whole shop EXPLODED with laughter...

parisian

International
International Member

So I was in the barbershop waiting on a cut when all at once the door opens she walks in trying to sell a calendar of her in like bikini but the door doesn't close all the way... wee look and there's this head that's damn near at the roof peeking in also... everybody stops to look at her, but my barber goes "oh shit, Ralph Sampson!"

He starts to laugh all goofy, then he ducks his head to come in to shake my barber's hand. As he gets closer there's these loud ass thudding sounds, then nothing.

This dumb nigga had walked into the ceiling fan that was on FULL SPEED.... the blades hit him in the head like 4 or 5 times then came to a complete stop... on his head

He shook my barber's hand, said a few hello's, then they walked out. The second that door closed the whole shop EXPLODED with laughter...

:lol:wait.. what?! So Ralph is chaperoning her around when she's trying to sell her raggedy scantily clad calenders ... Damn..shit is a trip, man...

:lol: at him almost getting his head chopped off ...

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they been brainwash by social media no pubic hair is normal lmao
I'd understand if this was a forum of young dudes too, but most dudes on here came up during the bush era.

Nothing wrong with it.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've heard of the name but I didn't know who he was.

She's ok,typical tattooed wild child female but if some of you thinks she's crusty dusty and all of that then I would hate to see what ya'll think is something special.

Shaving isn't for all females,I would rather a carpet than a landmind of bumps,crater.....

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
:lol:wait.. what?! So Ralph is chaperoning her around when she's trying to sell her raggedy scantily clad calenders ... Damn..shit is a trip, man...

:lol: at him almost getting his head chopped off ...
Yeah man it was some little swimsuit calendar...

Ole girl looked scared to walk in, she stood at the door and barely set foot in there...I mean the door would have hit her on the ass had she let the door close or he not peeked his head in....

But when he hit that fan bro I was DYING laughing... I couldn't hold it in I laughed right in that nigga face... I mean I laughed HARD, had tears and everything... he hit that bitch so hard and he stood there and let it happen... and it came to A FULL STOP... you could hear the fan motor humming and whirring trying to get started again but it was stuck on that nigga forehead... I fuckin lost it

:lol: :lol::lol:

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member

She's ok,typical tattooed wild child female but if some of you thinks she's crusty dusty and all of that then I would hate to see what ya'll think is something special.

Shaving isn't for all females,I would rather a carpet than a landmind of bumps,crater.....
Ralph Sampson was the Victor Wembanyama of the 80s. 3X college national player of the year. Was damn near unstoppable (until the Final Four at least). Injuries killed his NBA career, but he and Hakeem Olajuwon took the Rockets, unexpectedly, to the ‘86 NBA Finals, where they lost to the Celtics.

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

She’s cooked. She has no ass, her tits look awful, and she’s old.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they been brainwash by social media no pubic hair is normal lmao
No shit it's normal, but you can also shave that shit down too!

I not saying you have to go bald, but nothing wrong w/ trimming your damn pubic hair.

Nothing sexy about an afro bush :smh:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:roflmao3: :roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

bVYa0D.jpg

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered

Yeah man it was some little swimsuit calendar...

Ole girl looked scared to walk in, she stood at the door and barely set foot in there...I mean the door would have hit her on the ass had she let the door close or he not peeked his head in....

But when he hit that fan bro I was DYING laughing... I couldn't hold it in I laughed right in that nigga face... I mean I laughed HARD, had tears and everything... he hit that bitch so hard and he stood there and let it happen... and it came to A FULL STOP... you could hear the fan motor humming and whirring trying to get started again but it was stuck on that nigga forehead... I fuckin lost it

:lol: :lol::lol:
I'm just laughing at you telling this story. Nobody could have told me SHIT to calm me down had I seen this in person :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor

:lol:
:lol: