Rally In Support of Oakland Cop Killer

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
did THOSE 4 dudes commit those crimes? that's like a white dude sayin that since he got robbed by a black dude, it's only logical that he beats YOUR azz on sight since u must know him. that's just some dumb sheit either way you put it

fuk you on this sheit. out here in l.a. these muh fukas were WILDIN out....they weren't fukin with the white man, they were fukin with their own people in their own communities. drive bys happened on the daily. had to keep ya kids in the house in the middle of the fukin day cause they muh fukkas couldn't shoot straight. car jackings all the time. all i know is 3 strikes came down and a lot of dumb niggah sheit in the streets slowed to a crawl. i know plenty of dudes with 2 strikes who think twice about doin bullsheit for fear of catchin that 3rd one. yo azz musta grown up in either a mixed or white neighborhood

the only thing u can do is take the fight to the courthouse. you talkin all this bullsheit and ain't done sheit to a cop. and yo azz wouldn't have done sheit if they woulda treated you bad on some bs traffic stop. u sound like u never even been in cuffs. the ONLY thing u think about if u in cuffs is how long till u get the $$ to get out lock up. also seen the wrong end of a cop's gat. only thing u think is ''oh sheit'' and hope he don't pull the trigger behind his azz being scared of you. ain't none of that 'rah rah' shiet u kickin. u just hold your ground and keep hopin his scared azz don't shoot u. ain't sheit u can do otherwise if u tryin 2 stay alive. don't believe that? just ask bros. fred hampton and huey newton -- 2 strong bros. who tried to take the fight to the cops on the streets. they were right to take the fight to 'um, just choose the wrong forum and it cost um. so quit ampin these young bgol brothers up 2 do shiet that YO azz don't have the heart 2 do

I agree with a lot of what you said and the points I slightly disagree with aren't worth talking about right now.

Damn I came in here thinking this was another april fools joke..........

I was wishing.

pike

Star
Registered
should i bring up the many other investigations that never were able to convict whites for lynching blacks, what about the great white lie "white women accusing black men of raping them" and police helping mobs lynch innocent black men. what about the cop who wouldn't let the football player see his dying mother in law, shall i list the 23 men who were falsely charged by police department here in Texas only to have their convictions over turned. or maybe we should get into driving while black. i know lets talk about the young man that was shot in the back by bart police in oakland...no no no lets talk about the cop in bellaire Texas that shot a man in the back who apparently stole HIS OWN CAR. out should we go into the cops in NYC that shoved a broom stick in that mans ass, or how about the cops in nyc that shot a man that was pulling out his wallet to id himself.......OR SEAN BELL. some let me know if i should keep going and i would be typing all day if i got on the infamous Cincinnati police department
fuck it kill them all

all in all i hate to say but he should have popped another one for good luck

cosign. When I saw those white cops faces flash across the scream I could honest say I didnt feel sorry for them at all. Bout time a ninja struck back

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
cosign. When I saw those white cops faces flash across the scream I could honest say I didnt feel sorry for them at all. Bout time a ninja struck back

That "ninja" that you admire so much is far more dangerous to black people than any sort of cop could ever be.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I couldn't march for Mixon because in this situation he wasn't done wrong. Possible rapist too, couldn't do it! Cops have done many people dirty for years but he's the wrong person to gather around and make an example of in any positive light.