Super Moderator
[FLASH]http://www.liveleak.com/e/09b_1238084532[/FLASH]
:hmm:
250mixon2.jpg

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HOT HEADS with no PLANS.

Run out to fight with their Guns not seeing the Biochemicals on the enemies side.

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
This is sad....

I understand the hate of the police....but is this who we want to take a stand for???

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
u dont understand how many people have police killed for no good reason ill give u a list but maybe u living in a dream world and fuck u and the police

Simps don't have a clue about hundreds of black men/kids murdered by cops without video or headlines...All debts get paid...

On a related note...create a 3 strikes law, which in effect gives a disproportionate number of black men basically life sentences after a third offense that maybe remotely connected to the first two felony offenses.

Allow yourself to be even possibly subject to this trick, then think about how you'd might handle some bs ass traffic stop very badly...

Karma is that mf...

GOLDIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Simps don't have a clue about hundreds of black men/kids murdered by cops without video or headlines...All debts get paid...

On a related note...create a 3 strikes law, which in effect gives a disproportionate number of black men basically life sentences after a third offense that maybe remotely connected to the first two felony offenses.

Allow yourself to be even possibly subject to this trick, then think about how you'd might handle some bs ass traffic stop very badly...

Karma is that mf...

Co-sign and black people are still scared, man the fuck up and stop being so damn scared of the police.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
should i bring up the many other investigations that never were able to convict whites for lynching blacks, what about the great white lie "white women accusing black men of raping them" and police helping mobs lynch innocent black men. what about the cop who wouldn't let the football player see his dying mother in law, shall i list the 23 men who were falsely charged by police department here in Texas only to have their convictions over turned. or maybe we should get into driving while black. i know lets talk about the young man that was shot in the back by bart police in oakland...no no no lets talk about the cop in bellaire Texas that shot a man in the back who apparently stole HIS OWN CAR. out should we go into the cops in NYC that shoved a broom stick in that mans ass, or how about the cops in nyc that shot a man that was pulling out his wallet to id himself.......OR SEAN BELL. some let me know if i should keep going and i would be typing all day if i got on the infamous Cincinnati police department
fuck it kill them all

all in all i hate to say but he should have popped another one for good luck

Yeah stand up for the wrongly murdered by the law, but this guy is a career criminal, I'm not going to waste my energy on this shit. And by no means are you going to hear me say, the police should die...sorry not my thing.

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
u dont understand how many people have police killed for no good reason ill give u a list but maybe u living in a dream world and fuck u and the police

You read so much wrong in my statement.
I am well aware of what the Pigs do.I have no love for the police...nor do I have any for child-molesting criminals.

Stop jumping off the hook and living up to your name.

The Black HHH

Star
Registered
Found this comment on a blog site.

My heart goes out to Lovelle Mixon and his family. We will probably never know what really happened when Lovelle Mixon was stopped by the two motorcycle riding members of the Oakland Police Department. The evidence was quickly concealed and swept away by the police. Interpretation of the "facts" may depend on which side you choose to stand on in understanding the ongoing tensions between the police and the black community.

Kamika Dunlap, staff writer for the Oakland Tribune, reported that Lovelle was on the cell phone with his uncle when he was pulled over by police. He was parking his car and told his uncle that he would have to call him back. He never got the chance. How did he come to the point of shooting the two policemen who pulled him over?

The mainstream media are answering that question in the predictable manner -- by smearing his name. The death of yet another African man at the hands of the police is justified by a recital of his prison record and a warrant for parole violation. Now the media is convicting him for crimes he was never even charged with.

Not everybody is buying into this perspective. Some have a different perspective because they live in a very different reality. This is the half that believed that O.J. didn't do it(!). This half doesn't get a voice in mainstream media. Many of these people fear the police. Their encounters with the police and the state hold great potential for loss of resources, bodily harm, prison and death.

I use the word "their" because I am not of them. I am white and I will never know this fear. My relationship with the state is one of privilege, protection, assumed innocence.

I'm not some guilty liberal. I don't believe in self-flagellation. I do believe in responsibility -- to my neighbors, my community, my world. How can we pretend that we don't see or don't understand?

Human beings originated in Africa! African civilization was advanced and humane and complex. The Europeans brought slavery, genocide and devastation of African society. We break their wings and blame them for not being able to fly. We break their legs and punish them for being crippled.

That's old Malcolm X talk but has anything changed? We've got Oprah and Obama now but East Oakland, Southside of Chicago, Brooklyn and West Philly never seem to change no matter what the color of mayor, governor or president.

So, where does that leave us? Lovelle Mixon is dead but he took four police with him. His death was NOT caught on video so the media reads us his rap sheet to prove he was bad. Oscar Grant is dead and he was unarmed, laying on his stomach on the BART station platform pleading with his friends to cooperate with the police. His murder at the hands of the "peace officers" WAS caught on video. But he's still dead. Sean Bell is dead -- unarmed and shot fifty times by NYPD on his wedding day. Adolph Grimes III is dead -- unarmed and shot nine times in the back by New Orleans police in front of his grandma's house on New Year's Day. Javon Dawson -- shot twice in the back at his graduation party, while his hands were raised, by a St. Petersburg, Florida cop who just returned from combat in Iraq. And on. And on. Everywhere. Every day.

I'm just saying. This ain't no ordinary war.

There was a young lady at the laundromat this evening declaring loudly to her boyfriend that the "black guy" who killed the policemen was definitely evil. She literally had no other analysis than that. Sadly, that level of discourse is too common.

I believe we can do better. We can open our eyes to the reality that's in front of us. We can start with education. Ask questions. Do research.

The internet is a terrible thing to waste

I'm one of those who believe that without the facts, we shouldn't act like white folks and run to condemn somebody to hell. This white folk speaks for me.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
jesus-black-love.jpg

LovelleMixon.jpg

Hundreds mourn man who killed police officers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nearly 500 people gathered at an East Oakland church Tuesday to say goodbye to Lovelle Mixon, the 26-year-old parolee who was killed by police after he went on a shooting rampage that left four Oakland officers dead.

The open-casket service, held at Fuller Funerals on International Boulevard, was about an hour long and had such a large turnout that a number of guests were forced to stand.

Singers sang. Poets read, and speakers remembered Mixon as an intense and animated storyteller, for his big smile, love of boxing and football and what they called a long and loving relationship with his wife of seven years.

Authorities say Mixon fatally shot four Oakland police officers March 21 before he was killed as he hid in his sister's apartment.

While no one spoke directly of the incident that left him dead, one family member spoke briefly of Mixon's stray from God, and a Nation of Islam minister urged mourners to remember they were there to support Mixon's grieving family.

Keith Muhammad of Oakland Mosque 26B said losing a member of the community is tragic no matter the circumstances.

"We see our young brother first as a brother," he said. "We can't do anything for him. We need to think about what we can do for the living."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/04/01/BAAG16Q9J1.DTL&tsp=1

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
and again - if this dude had been killed by some "brothas", nobody would even be talking about it.

slowrush

Potential Star
Registered
Yes I admit that the police have done wrong and innocents get killed by them. But to hail this guy as some sort of community example of virture is out of the question.

What about the 12 year old girl he is suspected of raping. His DNA was found on her. Funny thing about DNA, it exonerates and convicts too. So if we are to believe that the rape charges are "made up" the same DNA that could free him is the same that could convict him. Might I add, the same DNA that was on a gun that was supposedly used by him in a murder, that had an eye witness, who for some reason, decided not to testify against him and the charges were dropped.

So, this guy was not a sait in any regards. God Bless him for wanting to change his ways and not go back to prison, but if you are 6 with multiple felony convictions, I hate to tell you that no matter how much you want to change, with today's economic situation you probably will not find a job. Too many other people out there that employees are willing to take a chance on that the likes of him. It is not fair, but that is just how life is.

revenge

Star
Registered
Your thread title is misleading. There were some reasonable discussion points in the video. Several Black folks made the point that the guy should not of had weapons and should not have shot the cops

lostbuck

Potential Star
Registered
Get real. Sloppy policing led to the deaths of those trigger happy cops. They engaged the wrong suspect that day. Man with nothing to lose don't care, the guy was going out in his blaze of glory. Need to blame the arrogant ass commander of the SWAT team. Bastard sacrificed his tean trying to get a headline.

TheDynasty

Certified Genius
BGOL Investor
Not a fan of the police. AT ALL. However, I do think this is a bit extreme even though I understand the history of Oakland PD.

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
Simps don't have a clue about hundreds of black men/kids murdered by cops without video or headlines...All debts get paid......

did THOSE 4 dudes commit those crimes? that's like a white dude sayin that since he got robbed by a black dude, it's only logical that he beats YOUR azz on sight since u must know him. that's just some dumb sheit either way you put it

On a related note...create a 3 strikes law, which in effect gives a disproportionate number of black men basically life sentences after a third offense that maybe remotely connected to the first two felony offenses.......

fuk you on this sheit. out here in l.a. these muh fukas were WILDIN out....they weren't fukin with the white man, they were fukin with their own people in their own communities. drive bys happened on the daily. had to keep ya kids in the house in the middle of the fukin day cause they muh fukkas couldn't shoot straight. car jackings all the time. all i know is 3 strikes came down and a lot of dumb niggah sheit in the streets slowed to a crawl. i know plenty of dudes with 2 strikes who think twice about doin bullsheit for fear of catchin that 3rd one. yo azz musta grown up in either a mixed or white neighborhood

Allow yourself to be even possibly subject to this trick, then think about how you'd might handle some bs ass traffic stop very badly..........

the only thing u can do is take the fight to the courthouse. you talkin all this bullsheit and ain't done sheit to a cop. and yo azz wouldn't have done sheit if they woulda treated you bad on some bs traffic stop. u sound like u never even been in cuffs. the ONLY thing u think about if u in cuffs is how long till u get the $$ to get out lock up. also seen the wrong end of a cop's gat. only thing u think is ''oh sheit'' and hope he don't pull the trigger behind his azz being scared of you. ain't none of that 'rah rah' shiet u kickin. u just hold your ground and keep hopin his scared azz don't shoot u. ain't sheit u can do otherwise if u tryin 2 stay alive. don't believe that? just ask bros. fred hampton and huey newton -- 2 strong bros. who tried to take the fight to the cops on the streets. they were right to take the fight to 'um, just choose the wrong forum and it cost um. so quit ampin these young bgol brothers up 2 do shiet that YO azz don't have the heart 2 do