Rainha Kennedy @k677y ~ She'd get pregant for sure

OFF-BALANCED

Rising Star
Registered
Yep you are correct. Back when she was Jajisi Kennedy she had a Christ calling but the devil eventually won over and got her back to attention whoring. God bless her. lol
Ooooooh that's what it was? I followed her on tumblr but didn't realize why she disappeared. She was easily my favorite to follow. So perfect. So perfect

Electric Relaxation

Rising Star
Registered
Yep you are correct. Back when she was Jajisi Kennedy she had a Christ calling but the devil eventually won over and got her back to attention whoring. God bless her. lol
Yeah, Lastarya did the same thing, Islam though--for about 20 minutes:
LL

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
She deserves automatic admission to the BGOL Hall of Fame!! She just does it for me. That slim waist and phat ass and full thighs and pretty face! Add the locs or the curly fro for extra measure. I clicked and saved my ass off in this thread. Thread needs to be a sticky!!

GOT MILK???

VbNx0AiZ.jpg

ASSUME THE POSITION!

EkNdOpa9.jpg

h7o8umAx.png

wuLlmwDj.jpg

Simply beautiful!
jlb2wRQr.jpg

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Went to her Instagram and she only has 35 pics. Said she has no Facebook, Twitter, or Snapchat. Where did all these pics come from? I need to follow her STAT

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah she fine, I remember when she use to go by the name jajisi kennedy, she had apparently had gotten saved, but I guess now with seeing these pics she back doing what she use to do online. I ain't mad at her cause I don't know what made her go back to her old ways so I'm not gonna judge her.