R.I.P. to the godfather of verbal seduction ALAN ROGER CURRIE.......MODE ONE!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man if you need a dating coach I can save you some time.
Just go up to the chick and shoot your shot. There are a million chicks in this world.
After awhile you will be able to feel your way through any situation.

If you are trying to get a chick out of your financial or intellectual class, maybe this guy can help you.
He can tell you what to say when the check/bill comes and you are broke.
Or maybe when you are deciding where to go he can tell you how to move the conversation to some shit that better fits your pockets.

If you are going for a Medical Doctor for example and she and her peers are at a party and it's your time to talk.
Maybe his class will tell you how to pivot to some shit that's more in line with what interest you. You can have some lines saves up like.
"That Kanye's crazy", "What about those Lakers" or one that always works "The weather have been wild the past few weeks, must be global warming" Mentioning Global warming will make it look like you are smart and you won't even have to participate in the conversation, they will handle it from there. You might have to chip in with a Hell Yea, every so often, but that's all.

All bullshit aside R.I.P. to the brother - HNIC

I remember when I first heard the term life coach

I couldnt stop laughing

I had an image in my head of some dude going through

life, about to make life choice...

and out of left field, comes a muthafucka

blowing a whistle at you...tawkin bout

Personal Foul, too timid with the hoes,,

ten yard penalty

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
I remember when I first heard the term life coach

I couldnt stop laughing

I had an image in my head of some dude going through

life, about to make life choice...

and out of left field, comes a muthafucka

blowing a whistle at you...tawkin bout

Personal Foul, too timid with the hoes,,

ten yard penalty
I'm like you man. I'm to ignorant to understand what this guy does/did.
But I'm going to educate myself :yes:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You have to be on top of diabetes and high blood pressure. They don't take a day off.
My grandmother and mother has diabetes and anytime they're blood pressure is high or sugar level is high, I make sure they go to the hospital and make a doctor appointment for them.

But they're doing great because of my care for them but when my mother can't handle it when she's sick, I'm always by her side, but gotta make sure my grandmother is being closely monitored though.

wadusay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to the OG

My very first thread was on Mode One

I've read, studied, and implemented almost everything he's wrote. His main point with Mode One is that a man should always state his romantic and/or sexual desires, interests, and intent to a woman in a straightforward and honest manner.
It wasn't mainly for seduction purposes....it was to prevent a man from having his time, money, and energy wasted from manipulative women. Specifically, women who he classified as "Manipulative Timewasters".
It was also meant to prevent a man from becoming bitter, resentful, and misogynistic towards women (Mode Four).
I've read a lot of pickup books and read from different seduction forums and no one has come close to describing the honest truth about female nature like he did. Alan Roger Curie was not only the godfather of direct verbal game but I also believe he was the godfather of the red pill community and the manosphere.

RIP Alan Roger Curie, may your legacy live on.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to the brother, but damn. Dating coach. Life coach. Manosphere.
I’m old school. I just ask a bitch for some pussy….. in my own lovable way….and if she says no, I ask the next bitch. Trust and believe….. a yes is coming.

Simple and plain...but effective.

One could apply this strategy to finances as well.

Good shit Zulu

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Currie Legacy Fund

Greetings, my name is Stephen Currie, the brother of the late author and professional dating coach Alan Roger Currie, and we are raising funds for my late brother's wife and son. Half of the proceeds will go to their immediate cost-of-living expenses, and the other half will go to his son Cayden's education trust fund.

Thank You in Advance for Your Generosity,

The Currie Family

https://gofund.me/15bee7e4

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Da fuck?

He wasn't making money as much money as people thought he wasy making even though he sold a lot of books and had a mentorship program that was out of reach for most people to afford. So, that's why they need help with money. he never got the change to ive long enough to have a trust fund for his child before he died since it happened so suddenly.