Mode One: Let the women know what you're REALLY thinking...

wadusay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKBlh4GzI4U[/FLASH]

Just wanted to give the BGOL fam a late christmas present...

If you need a reup just holla at me...

The book:
http://www.zshare.net/download/59392720177e9d/

If you still want some further explanations on mode one just go here and click on the mode one subtopic:

http://www.direct-method.com/invisionboard/

EDIT: I couldn't get the flash tags to work on that Alan Curie video...so if one of yall can assist I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

The Lawnmower Man

Star
Registered
It took me a while but I reached the exact same conclusion he did about how to approach and speak to women. The one potential caveat I see though is that your attitude may need to be somewhat backed up by your looks, in that at the very least you'd better be "average."

wadusay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It took me a while but I reached the exact same conclusion he did about how to approach and speak to women. The one potential caveat I see though is that your attitude may need to be somewhat backed up by your looks, in that at the very least you'd better be "average."

Well he does mention in the book that no man has the ability to make a woman who is not interested into a woman that is interested. As King Flex would say you just put ya bid in and let her choose.

Esoteric1

Potential Star
Registered
What's he saying is very true: Don't let women waste your muthafuckin' time!!!

Here's an excerpt by another guy basically saying some of the same things (no Colins please):

By Paul Janka
TODAYShow.com contributor
updated 9:02 a.m. PT, Tues., Dec. 11, 2007

What’s my dating philosophy? I was on the phone last night with two friends and we were discussing the dos and don’ts of dating in New York City. From that conversation, I can thread out a few general themes. Before we get there, though, let me say I have a dual aim when I spend time with a woman: to have fun and to maintain my integrity as a man. Maintaining my integrity means honoring what I want in the process and not being manipulated by a woman’s agenda. This has to be an active process because I’ve found that women in the City – consciously or not – operate by a societal script that doesn’t incorporate my interests as a man.

A man needs a goal when he spends time with a woman
An analogy: having run a small business in my twenties, I have experience with meetings during which much is said, but at the end of which little is accomplished or acted upon. Ten people may get together in a room, chat for 30 minutes and then disperse. Without actionable items and measures for accountability, the meeting may as well never have occurred. The same is true with dating. A stroll through SOHO with a girl, holding her shopping bag and exchanging pleasantries doesn’t advance the couple and both parties leave with nothing. It’s not just the guy who feels blah; the girl has a weak impression of the date (and the man) in her mind. In my twenties I spent plenty of “dates” eating, walking, movie-watching with a girl and then we’d part company with a hug and a peck. What are we both thinking as we walk away? Because nothing compelling happened, we both leave with some version of, “That was nice. He’s a good guy/girl.” If nothing of consequence occurs, the afternoon is not memorable. And a guy pursuing an attractive woman can’t afford to make a mild impression. Not in New York.

Challenge a woman immediately to force her out of her comfort zone
Just as in sales, you need to offer a proposition to your prospect. In fact, this is done on the street in the first 10 seconds when I ask for a telephone number. Shit or get off the pot, right? I found that unless I force a decision upon the woman, I learn nothing about her. Is she open-minded, a risk-taker, or closed and conservative? Can she adjust to new information, or does it confuse her? In my experience, the real interesting part of dating is the drama that unfolds when I’m unyielding about a position and I get to see how the woman reacts. This is not as hostile as it sounds; I simply believe that in the chaos of NYC dating, I’ll only get to see a woman’s true colors when she has to decide. The rest is platitudes, pleasantries and bullshit. No one ever reveals themselves by being polite, is my experience.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22161502/

Madfish

International
International Member
This has pretty much always been my MO, didn't know there was a name for it.

Good drop...

MCP

International
International Member
Thanks for the link, but I'm gonna support the brother and actually go out and buy this book.

The Lawnmower Man

Star
Registered
Thanks for the link, but I'm gonna support the brother and actually go out and buy this book.

icon14.gif

Well he does mention in the book that no man has the ability to make a woman who is not interested into a woman that is interested. As King Flex would say you just put ya bid in and let her choose.

I think that this is dead wrong even if it constitutes a useful frame of mind for many men. With women much moreso than with men attraction can be created, or at the very least greatly enhanced through communication.

What you have to understand about women is that sex is primarily a state of mind, and they can get almost as much pleasure from mental stimulation as from physical --this is one of the main reasons for the seemingly childish and pointless cat and mouse or cock teasing games they play.

Women are generally at the mercy of their emotions and further cannot control what triggers them, a man with the necessary knowledge and skill can potentially exploit any open channel to a women (i.e. a simple conversation) in order to trigger certain instinctual reactions and build attraction. Most men don't really have the patience to go this route though, unless they they are close to having no other options.

This very principle, though, is also why women are known to be very susceptible to psychopaths. Psychopaths don't have the same range of emotions as normal individuals but compensate by being VERY good at projecting exactly what people either expect or desire without any sign of fear or reservation.

wadusay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
icon14.gif

I think that this is dead wrong even if it constitutes a useful frame of mind for many men. With women much moreso than with men attraction can be created, or at the very least greatly enhanced through communication.

What you have to understand about women is that sex is primarily a state of mind, and they can get almost as much pleasure from mental stimulation as from physical --this is one of the main reasons for the seemingly childish and pointless cat and mouse or cock teasing games they play.

Women are generally at the mercy of their emotions and further cannot control what triggers them, a man with the necessary knowledge and skill can potentially exploit any open channel to a women (i.e. a simple conversation) in order to trigger certain instinctual reactions and build attraction. Most men don't really have the patience to go this route though, unless they they are close to having no other options.

This very principle, though, is also why women are known to be very susceptible to psychopaths. Psychopaths don't have the same range of emotions as normal individuals but compensate by being VERY good at projecting exactly what people either expect or desire without any sign of fear or reservation.

You right....women are emotional and with some of them you can trigger attraction with certain specific communication...

Me personally, I don't have time to yap my mouth off just to get some pussy when I got to go to work, pay bills, fix my truck, and work on all my other projects.

I say get straight to the point because that time you wasted talking with one broad you could've talked to 3 or 4 other chicks thus increasing the rate you get "chosed"

ya digg?

dray

Rising Star
Registered
You right....women are emotional and with some of them you can trigger attraction with certain specific communication...

Me personally, I don't have time to yap my mouth off just to get some pussy when I got to go to work, pay bills, fix my truck, and work on all my other projects.

I say get straight to the point because that time you wasted talking with one broad you could've talked to 3 or 4 other chicks thus increasing the rate you get "chosed"

ya digg?

You hit it right on the head playa.

When you spit at a female, get to the point. When you're having these long drawn out conversations, especially when you first meet a female, its just plain boring to them. Plus, you're just wasting time.

The fact of the matter is it that you stepped to her because you wanna hook up with her. So let her know whats up and don't come across as a guy that just wants to be friends because she'll just look at you as being her platonic friend, play brother, or even worse, her gay friend. So be upfront & honest with her and yourself and go for what you want.

Word

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the young cats thte over all theme is a better way to live your life. Be confident straight it will get you more than pussy. I manage a department its how i lead my people.

DAYNE

Star
Registered
I read the book and he said men who become confident because of their academic, and job success is not real confidence.....

wadusay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I read the book and he said men who become confident because of their academic, and job success is not real confidence.....

Yeah you right..

He said a man shouldn't place his confidence on external factors such as his wealth, material possessions, or his career and educational achievements.

But a man should place his confidence on his internal values such as his ability to take action to accomplish his goals, his principles and values, and his moral character. Alan says that these are things you have total control of because they can't be destroyed, diminished, or taken away by others.

seagramsg

Star
Registered

ya digg?

MY MAN SAME HERE,WHEN I GO OUT IM ON A MISSION AND DONT HAVE TIME TO PLAY BECAUSE I GOT WORK KIDS ECT...AND I WILL HAND OUT ABOUT 5 OR 6 CARDS AFTER A SHORT CONVERSATION IM OUT BEFORE THE CHICK ASK FOR A DRINK AND IF I ONLY GET 3 OR 4 CALL BACKS OUT OF THE 6 I AM COOL BECAUSE WE HAVE ALL WEEK TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER, NOT AFTER SITTIN GETTIN HER DRUNK AND MISSING OUT ON OTHER CHICKS THEN MAD ALL WEEK BECAUSE I COULD HAVE HIT SOMTHING BY THE NEXT WEEKEND...:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::dance:

Strctlyvip

Potential Star
Registered
Truth spoken, Why not tell anybody what's on your mind. If they don't like it, oh well. Don't be fake about shit. I can't stand a bitch made nigga, shit be a damn man.

dray

Rising Star
Registered
MY MAN SAME HERE,WHEN I GO OUT IM ON A MISSION AND DONT HAVE TIME TO PLAY BECAUSE I GOT WORK KIDS ECT...AND I WILL HAND OUT ABOUT 5 OR 6 CARDS AFTER A SHORT CONVERSATION IM OUT BEFORE THE CHICK ASK FOR A DRINK AND IF I ONLY GET 3 OR 4 CALL BACKS OUT OF THE 6 I AM COOL BECAUSE WE HAVE ALL WEEK TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER, NOT AFTER SITTIN GETTIN HER DRUNK AND MISSING OUT ON OTHER CHICKS THEN MAD ALL WEEK BECAUSE I COULD HAVE HIT SOMTHING BY THE NEXT WEEKEND...:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::dance:

Agreed. When you hook up with her thats when you can get to know her. I use to think that you had to chop it with a female for a minute so that she would give you some play. Females know within the first 30 seconds if they wanna holla back so its not necessary for you to talk to her for 10-20 minutes about mundande topics.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
accoding to this, seems that i've been at mode one since i started dealing with women as an adult.

i've NEVER been anyone's "play brother", and never engaged in bullshit small talk UNLESS it was some business or otherwise never going to fuck relationship.

never been in the friend zone, well, except for the 15 minutes or so it took to realize i'd been placed in it before cutting that bitch off.

good stuff, i like his perspective.