TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Rest In Peace and Love.

HgrJCxi.gif

donjuan444

Support BGOL
Registered
I was privileged as the president of my black student council while in college to have the honor to host both Ms. Dee and Mr. Davis as our guest speakers during black history month. They were two of the classiest, most down to earth and pleasant people. A true representation of what 'Black Love" is all about.

R.I.P. my beautiful and soulful sister.

AOD

Star
Registered
One of my favorites from the "original" ol' school sistas group along with Lena Horne, Nancy Walker, Diahann Carroll, etc... Gonna miss her for sure!

R.I.P.:crymeariver:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:crymeariver: Now she get's to be with Ossie again, Rest In Peace.

*mods please sticky.

:(

I was privileged as the president of my black student council while in college to have the honor to host both Ms. Dee and Mr. Davis as our guest speakers during black history month. They were two of the classiest, most down to earth and pleasant people. A true representation of what 'Black Love" is all about.

R.I.P. my beautiful and soulful sister.

It's times like that I wish schools recorded their assemblies, even if it seems like not a big thing.

So sad to hear this but she has lived. Classy and beautiful and strong won't get like her again though.

b4f2729b498d6ac241afffa188bd93fa.jpg

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
R.I.P. she and Ossie finally back together again tho :)

Uhm, this is not 100% confirmed but I was quietly told that Jimmy Scott passed today as well :-(