R.I.P. Roy Lee Pate......

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
dude Air causes an embolism.

but after surgery, you have to take blood thinners and you can't miss any doses and even then its still possible to have a clot.

I had surgery last year and they had to do blood tests on me twice a week to monitor the medication. And they had to change the doses three times within the first two weeks

I had to take them for 6 weeks

Me too. They were giving me so much I said damn, hope I don't overdose on this shit

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
I didn't know who he was by this name...but I've seen a couple of his vids. R.I.P. Dude...life cut too short...

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
How come so many of our people die from blood clots after surgery that turns in to something far worse? Are they letting to much air into the body during the surgery? This is the same shit that happen to Tommy Ford from Martin and countless other people. If anyone knows the answer please explain.

I've been taking baby aspirin for 8 years to prevent blood clotting. It's a pain in the ass to take because that shit makes me sleepy but I tolerate it.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How come so many of our people die from blood clots after surgery that turns in to something far worse? Are they letting to much air into the body during the surgery? This is the same shit that happen to Tommy Ford from Martin and countless other people. If anyone knows the answer please explain.

yes the beautiful Mia Amber Davis passed right after knee surgery too .something is definitely up

Spoke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dude Air causes an embolism.

but after surgery, you have to take blood thinners and you can't miss any doses and even then its still possible to have a clot.

I had surgery last year and they had to do blood tests on me twice a week to monitor the medication. And they had to change the doses three times within the first two weeks

I had to take them for 6 weeks
What about now....are you still on the thinners ?? Xeralto or something like that?

Spoke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From immobility and blood pooling. It has more time to clot. Also he prolly wasnt taking blood thinners or using sequential compression devices or anti embolism stockings. When you are immobile, blood viscosity increases. That's why you gotta wear compression stockings or constantly squeeze and flex calves when immobile or even on a long flight

Plus if you smoke cigarettes that multiples your chance of clots
But still...why is the frequency of it happening up or is it just the social media affect and the numbers are really the same we just get the notifications more.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But still...why is the frequency of it happening up or is it just the social media affect and the numbers are really the same we just get the notifications more.

People tend to forget to take medication as soon as they are feeling better.

I was home bound after my surgery and even then there were times that i would forget and take them hours later.

you are supposed to take them the same time everyday.....but once I started back to work even though I was working from home there were times instead of taking them first thing in the morning I was taking them damn near lunch time