R.I.P. Roy Lee Pate......

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It looks like Yella Breezey didn't want to fight Pate one on one......, this is what his sister said:

tumblr_pgktmygw4F1rbtfplo1_500h.jpg

&

This is Pate trying to set up the fight before he got shot by Beezey's dopefiend:

&

Beginning of the beef between the two:

Can't see nada I get an error code

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With some well structured material

Bruh wouldve been a damn good comedian...

Damn shame other dude was a fucking pussy ass faggot

They could've made some nice change with

An organized youtube fight

And some good marketing

Cha ching

But fags always fuckin shit up...

And faggots ain't just cocksuckers

They pussys tryin to fool

People into thinkin they are men...

RIP to this bruh

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, dude walked out Errol Spence in his last fight
Errol put him on a national level so I respect that but I hate that fucking song and that nigga booty.

Just because he had beef with him I'm not gonna link him to shooting him especially if a Mexican did it but if he did that shit?He's a hoe. LA Reid better go get them press releases ready.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With some well structured material

Bruh wouldve been a damn good comedian...

Damn shame other dude was a fucking pussy ass faggot

They could've made some nice change with

An organized youtube fight

And some good marketing

Cha ching

But fags always fuckin shit up...

And faggots ain't just cocksuckers

They pussys tryin to fool

People into thinkin they are men...

RIP to this bruh
These niggas pussy man. Instead of fighting and potentially taking a L or winning and squashing it and laughing afterwards niggas want to be tough and scared to get embarrassed. Everyone swear they hard and gangster but care how they look to other niggas.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Damn this story just gets worst. As bitch nigga got a messican dope fiend to shoot a Black man that was looking to give a bitch nigga a fair one in the ring to raise awareness for an end to gun violence. Ultimately the now late Roy Lee Pate proved the senseless dangers of gun play as opposed to fighting as men. I hope that messican dope fiend is caught and if Yella Beezy really was behind that shit he needs a prison sentence along with the messican.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn this story just gets worst. As bitch nigga got a messican dope fiend to shoot a Black man that was looking to give a bitch nigga a fair one in the ring to raise awareness for an end to gun violence. Ultimately the now late Roy Lee Pate proved the senseless dangers of gun play as opposed to fighting as men. I hope that messican dope fiend is caught and if Yella Beezy really was behind that shit he needs a prison sentence along with the messican.
yeah that shit aint looking good for Yella here.
he was already coppin pleas, saying he aint have nothin to do wit Roy gettin shot.
but after Yella homeboy snuck him and hit em in the back of the head,....cats here aint putting that shit past him.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How come so many of our people die from blood clots after surgery that turns in to something far worse? Are they letting to much air into the body during the surgery? This is the same shit that happen to Tommy Ford from Martin and countless other people. If anyone knows the answer please explain.

dude Air causes an embolism.

but after surgery, you have to take blood thinners and you can't miss any doses and even then its still possible to have a clot.

I had surgery last year and they had to do blood tests on me twice a week to monitor the medication. And they had to change the doses three times within the first two weeks

I had to take them for 6 weeks

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nah.....one of Yella patnas suckerpunched Roy Lee.
thats why Roy made that vid about setting up the boxing match between him and Yella, and donating the money to charity.
he felt that he was too much of a coward to face him, so he had one of his friends to suckerpunch him instead.

I wonder what started it tho...

Damn shame I really wanted to see this bruh

Level up with some stand up....

Don't tell me all this was over some ho

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How come so many of our people die from blood clots after surgery that turns in to something far worse? Are they letting to much air into the body during the surgery? This is the same shit that happen to Tommy Ford from Martin and countless other people. If anyone knows the answer please explain.
Blood clots are serious.

As usual, the healthy you are going into the hospital, the better off you are. That’s why keeping healthy is critical. They should give you blood thinners before surgery. And those compression leg cuffs afterwards

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

From immobility and blood pooling. It has more time to clot. Also he prolly wasnt taking blood thinners or using sequential compression devices or anti embolism stockings. When you are immobile, blood viscosity increases. That's why you gotta wear compression stockings or constantly squeeze and flex calves when immobile or even on a long flight

Plus if you smoke cigarettes that multiples your chance of clots

Last edited: