R.i.P Melvin Van Peebles...89

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
portrait-of-american-film-director-melvin-van-peebles-as-he-poses-a-picture-id89040059

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP

You gotta Sweet, Sweet Back..

I musta been 9 or 10 when that movie came out, and can STILL hear that line from when they played that commercial, on the radio.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP

You gotta Sweet, Sweet Back..

I musta been 9 or 10 when that movie came out, and can STILL hear that line from when they played that commercial, on the radio.

I never seen the movie but a old head I know said it starts off with a young dude smashing an older lady and she says that line.

Bidam7

Rising Star
Registered
eb1eed86756d0b649c6b8763e6ee906a3e608d9d

Melvin-Van-Peebles-1.jpg

Timeless Visionary Legend Pioneer Portrait of a Genius Icon these words and more are the true reflection of Melvin Van Peebles
sweet-sweetback-8.jpg

614be7e947a21783152493.jpg
614be6f4ec875736714527.jpg

614beebad2086235034232.jpg

We lost someone with true greatness there too many words can define him but his essence down to his spirit was incredible he a blueprint for what u can do and to succeed. There no other like u with messages thank u for everything u laid out He stay infinite in our hearts and minds of a architect from family blessings giving out lessons to inspire.

From Movies to Music Poetry defining genres a symbol of what matters
Rest In Paradise To a true reflection chapter of the times his essence will never die as his legacy continues through future generations from awakened dreams to a needle to a groove down to in the ways he moved. Peace and Blessing to u have a good journey to up earning above and beyond from the stars your art was priceless you will be missed.

Last edited: