R.I.P. - Meat Loaf Dead @ 74

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
There's are alot of deaths going down. Who done pissed off the grim reaper and why hasn't he got 45 yet.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Yeah he’s got a bunch of RIP threads (which is odd considering he’s a racist anti Obama Pro Maga cac) Cain Awards!!!

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
maxresdefault.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Meatloaf got cooked.....celebrating average white folks who happen to get lucky with a gimmick just never been something I did;I've heard of him but don't know nothing about him by choice.
Probably best knew him from Fight Club for "This is Bob. Bob's got bitch tits"
fightclub.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL

why you vaxx heads got to lie so much.. everything is NOT always black and white..

there are graylines.. Im not injecting no experimental drug into my body but I have

no problems wearing a mask, in crowded areas and enclosed public spaces.. but forcing

Injections is just waaay too much bullying and I dont give into fuckin bullys...

but come on OP why the lies tho...

from your link...

The singer’s vaccine status isn’t known, but TMZ reported that he had recently spoken out against planned vaccine mandates in Australia.

The Daily Beast reached out to his manager Michael Greene for comment on his cause of death.

big difference between vaccines and vaccine mandates..

@Dr. Truth

Why you playin??

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn.

"BAT OUT OF HELL" came out during my first year in high school.
EVERYBODY had that fuckin' album.

Nobody pulled off that Operatic Rock schtick like Meat Loaf.
Corny as Fuck.
But endearing to this day.
Jim Steiman wrote all those great songs.
But I honestly forgot that Todd Rundgren produced the album.

And this is still one of the Greatest Album Covers EVER!!!
By The GREAT Richard Corben.
OIP.vgrYaCoLVFy92rWqCFyoRAHaHa

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I’m getting my booster Monday. Guess Feds putting a chip in me so I can be tracked via 5G. Because it’s not like you can’t be tracked by your phone , computer or anywhere that has chip access.

Lemme know if you need to borrow the KIA. I heard you '92 Toyota Corolla is in the shop again.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Yeah he’s got a bunch of RIP threads (which is odd considering he’s a racist anti Obama Pro Maga cac) Cain Awards!!!

Cest la vie, mothafucka. :dunno:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I’m getting my booster Monday. Guess Feds putting a chip in me so I can be tracked via 5G. Because it’s not like you can’t be tracked by your phone , computer or anywhere that has chip access.

I'm all for putting Bluetooth receivers in women's rectums.

Especially if they didn't consent to it, it's the lack of ethics that turns me on.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor

Fuck outta here with this bullshit you lab rat bitch. You should more worried about satisfying Asian businessmen number 7 with new and improved knee pad replacements.

The elite already got your ass with their deadly chemical and now you trying to get unvaccinated on board with your bullshit. Stick with what you do best, whore, and that’s getting bent over and kneeling, not convincing people!