R.I.P. - Meat Loaf Dead @ 74

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member

Meat Loaf the hardworking singer and actor whose "Bat Out of Hell" is one of the best-selling albums ever and who played Eddie in The Rocky Horror Picture Show has died. He was 74.

The Grammy winner born Marvin Lee Aday died Thursday night surrounded by his wife Deborah, daughters Pearl and Amanda and close friends, Meat Loaf’s longtime agent Michael Greene told Deadline on behalf of the family. A cause of death is not being released.

“We know how much he meant to so many of you and we truly appreciate all of the love and support as we move through this time of grief in losing such an inspiring artist and beautiful man,” Meat Loaf’s family said in a statement. “From his heart to your souls…don’t ever stop rocking!”

meatloaf-pre-obit.jpeg

booh.png

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Always heard of him but never really checked out his music. Until he was on Tenacious D's Pick of Destiny.

The other time of hearing about dude. Is when he was going crazy at Republican rallys. More specifically at Donald trump's rally.

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meat Loaf, 'Bat Out of Hell' singer, has died at 74 - CNN

SCIMGWPI2BLYPG5U2WQA72XPKY.jpg

Meat Loaf, the singer whose Bat Out Of Hell album is one of the best-selling of all time, has died at the age of 74.
The news was confirmed on the star's Facebook page by his family.
"Our hearts are broken to announce that the incomparable Meat Loaf passed away tonight with his wife Deborah by his side," a message read.
The star sold 100 million albums worldwide and also appeared in movies like Fight Club, the Rocky Horror Picture Show and Wayne's World.
"Daughters Pearl and Amanda and close friends have been with him throughout the last 24 hours," his family continued.
"We know how much he meant to so many of you and we truly appreciate all of the love and support as we move through this time of grief in losing such an inspiring artist and beautiful man."

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
POSTED ALREADY

Last edited:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"And I would do anything for love. But I won't do that..."
A powerful message in a beautiful song.
Thanks for the music and the movies.
RIP.