R.I.P Biz Markie

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Nobody beats the Biz

RIP

Diabetes is no fucking joke, I've been living with it for 21 years. Managed to get off the meds a few times but it's so hard to maintain the energy output and lifestyle when you travel a lot. Fucking everything has sugar in it. I hope all of y'all dealing with it get help and take care of yourselves.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Brothers need to take Diabetes seriously.
It's nothing to fuck around with.
Change your diet,
Exercise,
Check Your A1C and Glucose Levels often.

Maybe WE need to have more threads on this.

Cut those carbs to 50g/day or LESS!. Stay healthy brothers

Biz :crying: RIP. Such a unique talent. When hip hop was fun and everyone :dance:

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brothers need to take Diabetes seriously.
It's nothing to fuck around with.
Change your diet,
Exercise,
Check Your A1C and Glucose Levels often.

Maybe WE need to have more threads on this.

You not joking when you say brothers,doc told me that black males suffer from kidney problems from diabetes more than anyone.
I got diagnosed as type two couple days ago.:oops:

Here's my first nurse

Screenshot-20210720-155723.jpg

Her body is banging,couldn't get a pic of her ass but trust me...it made me forget why I was there for a good while.five hour wait and all.sistas who came and took blood and bp had donks like you wouldn't believe..

:yes::hulksmash:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You not joking when you say brothers,doc told me that black males suffer from kidney problems from diabetes more than anyone.

Here's my first nurse

Her body is banging,couldn't get a pic of her ass but trust me...it made me forget why I was there for a good while.five hour wait and all.sistas who came and took blood and bp had donks like you wouldn't believe..

Wonder if she still at your hospital...

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
:crymeariver::crying:Having one of the best days I've had in a long time and was worried something would break the trend, Rest in Paradise and parlay with the elders, BIZ Markie is and will always be the one of the coolest MC gods of hip hop on the mic and off, you will be sorely missed!!!

It's official the best HIP HOP Concert is in Heaven! The list is very deep now.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Here's my first nurse

Peace, what hospital? How were your lab results?

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace, what hospital? How were your lab results?

lab results were better than I thought they would be.They put me on metformin for sugar and linisopril for blood pressure.doc was like you can reverse the type 2 by exercising and watching what you eat and controlling my blood pressure.been walking 30 minutes a day since I was released.

stopped smoking and my energy levels jumped already.dont even feel any cravings which is weird. stopped drinking too.dont even feel like it.i don't get shook easy..but this shit scared me.

thanks for asking.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lab results were better than I thought they would be.They put me on metformin for sugar and linisopril for blood pressure.doc was like you can reverse the type 2 by exercising and watching what you eat and controlling my blood pressure.been walking 30 minutes a day since I was released.

stopped smoking and my energy levels jumped already.dont even feel any cravings which is weird. stopped drinking too.dont even feel like it.i don't get shook easy..but this shit scared me.

thanks for asking.
Man do that shit. Hollar back at us with your progress.

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP BIZ man i still rock your shit , even be tryin to beatbox like you still to this very day, rest easy bro, you will be missed

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend