Quick Go-Go Crank Break... Ongoing Go-Go thread!!!

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
I am not a Washingtonian, but DC raised me for 20 years.....I remember listening to GOGO in college (DC Metro Club), but didn't embrace the sound until I moved to the area in 2003.....

With that being said, my favorite group is Suttle Thoughts...Man all their joints would be like 80% women and 20% men....

Trying to remember the name of the hotel that has alot of bands performing on the weekends in lanham, md.....

Ayooo, don't know if you got your answer, but you're talking about BayStreet...
The Chapters...

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Yup motherfucking Bay Street!!!!

Man I had some good times in that joint

Man good old Bay Street..lol
Yeah, some GREAT times in late 90s early 2000s. Last year, me and the Mrs. went to a party in the building across the parking lot and afterwards was gonna hit it up, THOSE MOFOS tried to charge $40 EACH, wasn't no band or nothing! I told main man at the door, he must have bumped his head tellin me $40. Now there was a time I would have paid that, cuz it was worth it, but not now....

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, some GREAT times in late 90s early 2000s. Last year, me and the Mrs. went to a party in the building across the parking lot and afterwards was gonna hit it up, THOSE MOFOS tried to charge $40 EACH, wasn't no band or nothing! I told main man at the door, he must have bumped his head tellin me $40. Now there was a time I would have paid that, cuz it was worth it, but not now....

$40 WTF, that's crazy.