**Public Service Announcement** FOR THE GUYS

followup

BGOL Investor
This PSA is brought to you all out of the goodness of my heart. Seriously. :rolleyes:

If a woman talks to you like she wants to be with you, acts like she wants to be with you, and is having sex with you:

why the F*&k are you tripping about a side hug?

This is the most idiotic thing I have heard black men complaining about in my life. This is dumber than men who concern themselves with tattoos, hair weaves, and colored contacts.

Seriously, if you have a good woman taking care of you and you bring up some nonsense about her hugging you on the side versus chest-to-chest, you have psychological problems and should see your nearest psychiatrist to get help.

This concludes this public service announcement. We now take you back to your regularly scheduled SOL posting.

:hmm:

smoove2k6

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
This PSA is brought to you all out of the goodness of my heart. Seriously. :rolleyes:

If a woman talks to you like she wants to be with you, acts like she wants to be with you, and is having sex with you:

This is the most idiotic thing I have heard black men complaining about in my life. This is dumber than men who concern themselves with tattoos, hair weaves, and colored contacts.

Seriously, if you have a good woman taking care of you and you bring up some nonsense about her hugging you on the side versus chest-to-chest, you have psychological problems and should see your nearest psychiatrist to get help.

This concludes this public service announcement. We now take you back to your regularly scheduled SOL posting.

I can understand where your coming from, but...and i quote "If a woman talks to you like she wants to be with you, acts like she wants to be with you, and is having sex with you" then why is she giving me a side hug? Body language tells you alot about a person, especialy when she does not realize she is doing it, A side hug equates to the fact that she does not embrace you fully in her life as a partner or a loved one, she may be fucking you, but she still has reservations about letting you into her comfortable circle just yet. Men have the same tale, a man can be sexing you, but if every time he leaves your company all you get is a wave or a kiss on the cheek, then he still has reservations about that woman.

A womans words can be false, her actions calculated, her hormones raging, but her heart will never lie to you if you take the time to listen.

......and now back to our regularly schedule program!

followup

BGOL Investor
I can understand where your coming from, but...and i quote "If a woman talks to you like she wants to be with you, acts like she wants to be with you, and is having sex with you" then why is she giving me a side hug? Body language tells you alot about a person, especialy when she does not realize she is doing it, A side hug equates to the fact that she does not embrace you fully in her life as a partner or a loved one, she may be fucking you, but she still has reservations about letting you into her comfortable circle just yet. Men have the same tale, a man can be sexing you, but if every time he leaves your company all you get is a wave or a kiss on the cheek, then he still has reservations about that woman.

A womans words can be false, her actions calculated, her hormones raging, but her heart will never lie to you if you take the time to listen.

......and now back to our regularly schedule program!
I have to disagree with you. After this mess was pointed out to me, I started really tripping and evaluating the hugs that I give out. What I found is that I give side hugs randomly to my mother, my brothers, my girlfriends, my uncles & aunts & cousins. I also at any time will give these same people a chest-to-chest hug. So does it mean that when I hug them on the side, there's a problem or I do not care about them? NO. It is a freaking hug and the important thing is the embrace itself. A man should be worried when a woman cuts off all physical contact with him except to get some loving...

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
This PSA is brought to you all out of the goodness of my heart. Seriously.

lawd

I have to disagree with you. After this mess was pointed out to me, I started really tripping and evaluating the hugs that I give out. What I found is that I give side hugs randomly to my mother, my brothers, my girlfriends, my uncles & aunts & cousins. I also at any time will give these same people a chest-to-chest hug. So does it mean that when I hug them on the side, there's a problem or I do not care about them? NO. It is a freaking hug and the important thing is the embrace itself. A man should be worried when a woman cuts off all physical contact with him except to get some loving...

woman....girlllll.....(((((hugs)))) am feeling you with this one.:yes:

and why you evaluating yourself girl :hmm:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Well, I wanted to see if there was any merit to this body language theory... There was not in my case

I dunno what it is about men perhaps its a proprietary thing? :dunno: one of the more astute gents in here should answer that question.
It goes deeper than hugs too though.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You answered your own question

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Followup, do your side hugs always profile your, " Best side ", are side hugs just another way of vainly showing off that prime real estate?

:eek:

Other than that, I'm rolling with Smoove on this.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
:hmm::hmm:
wut am all up in yo font
wut u gonna do

Followup, do your side hugs always profile your, " Best side ", are side hugs just another way of vainly showing off that prime real estate?

Other than that, I'm rolling with Smoove on this.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man answer the question....how is her question answered in your bolded areas?
It shows a since of being fake. If she is saying she likes him then she should also show a certain kind of affection. Has she done anything wrong...of course not. But it is not a big deal to hug him the way he likes it. She can sex him the way he likes but she can't hug him they way he likes:dunno:

Just seems to me like a control issue with her. There is not an underlying reason as to why he wants those type of hugs. It is just a preference. Submission my ladies..submission.

followup

BGOL Investor

Other than that, I'm rolling with Smoove on this.​
LOL!

It shows a since of being fake. If she is saying she likes him then she should also show a certain kind of affection. Has she done anything wrong...of course not. But it is not a big deal to hug him the way he likes it. She can sex him the way he likes but she can't hug him they way he likes:dunno:

Just seems to me like a control issue with her. There is not an underlying reason as to why he wants those type of hugs. It is just a preference. Submission my ladies..submission.
Wow. :smh:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

:confused: So women are supposed to regulate the type of touch they give to a partner or potential one?

What's up Trini honey!​

:hmm::hmm:
u gonna mek me break out de bajan yes
:hmm::hmm::hmm:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yanno? The turd is completely lost. The point is that men should stop trying to read extra meaning into a side hug.
It is about pleasing the other partner. It may not be an issue to you but it is to him. How hard is it for you to adjust the way he wants to be hugged. You act like he asked you to stand on your head. Unless you are naive...which I don't believe that you are then you already know there is a different way you make contact with a friend and a lover. You hug a friend differently then your boyfriend.

You are a woman so you know why my next statement means a lot. "It is the little things that matter the most" For the same reasons it means a lot to a woman to hear love in their mans words...A hug maybe one of the ways he validates a persons feelings for him. Everything is not meant for you to understand. Trust me us brothas are always doing things that make little sense to us to make our women comfortable. Just do it and keep it moving.

kjxxxx

Star
Registered
I really thought you were alerting us about something serious like some scam some ladies are running or something the FDA or Surgeo General issued.

I stop realding into shit long time ago because I realize that I may not want to do shit about it if it turns out to be something. So lets say she is losing the love and planning to break up. I don't want to be having that shit on my mind longer than I need to so let it happen when it happens. Let me remain happy with my life for as long as I can cause happy people lives longer. So I want to be happy at the lowest stress level I can at a particular time. I want no premature stress.

Last edited:

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Yanno? The turd is completely lost. The point is that men should stop trying to read extra meaning into a side hug.

I know right....:smh: submission?? he lost me at that part :hmm:

environment_washboard.jpg

http://www.democratherald.com/dhblo...ent/uploads/2008/03/environment_washboard.jpg

pregnant-woman.jpg

http://www.topnews.in/health/files/pregnant-woman.jpg

Bare_feet.JPG

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/30/Bare_feet.JPG

Got a little too much Michelle Obama up in here! :angry: Bunch of Elitist,(AKA UPPIDDY NEGREO ) women up in here!​

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
yeah ummmm interesting

i actually believe hugs say a lot

- for instance, i only let that special someone hug me from behind
- ppl i care about get close, chest to chest hugs
- and everyone else gets those side hugs/waves/ peace signs and what not

but i have given fam side hugs so iono; i guess it depends on the person

w/e....explain to homie to relax lol

HeavySmoker

Support BGOL
Registered
A Hug Is a Hug to ME!
Front Hug,Side Hug,Headlock,lol..
I have always been taller and Bigger than my female friends,
so they have always came at me from the side,as well as the front.
I never really payed this any attention..

I think somewhere along the line,Men have become real Insecure,and Just looking for things to bytch about..
Either that or they looking for a way out of the relationship..So they argue about a side hug,lmao

Just my opinion though.

:lol: needed that laugh@shane

followup

BGOL Investor
The submission part....is why challenge him? Instead of making a big deal about it just change the way she hugs him
Oh I see where you went wrong. You are reading things that I did not type :rolleyes: Where did I say I was 'resisting'? Or that I would not hug someone differently if they preferred that? I simply said that there was no truth to this misconception

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
A Hug Is a Hug to ME!
Front Hug,Side Hug,Headlock,lol..
I have always been taller and Bigger than my female friends,
so they have always came at me from the side,as well as the front.
I never really payed this any attention..

I think somewhere along the line,Men have become real Insecure,and Just looking for things to bytch about..
Either that or they looking for a way out of the relationship..So they argue about a side hug,lmao

Just my opinion though.

:lol: needed that laugh@shane

Sad, but true. There is allot of bitchassness out there. I don't know when men started acing like that, but there are allot of guys out there who are soft and weak willed. Sometimes I feel bad for the ladies when they have to deal with these punk ass dudes, lol. And to speak to the other point about looking for ways to end the relationship, I believe that's true in some cases as well, but my thing has always been to keep it 100. I think we all should be man or woman enough to just end things if we're not happy. I'll be damned if I start beefing with a woman about that way she hugs me or that she doesn't come to a complete stop at a stop sign, or any other petty thing so I can break up with her. If I feel like things aren't working I'll man up and try to find a way to let her know so that we can either work on it, or end things as peacefully as possible. I would hope that any woman I deal with in that way would be woman enough to do the same thing if the tables were turned...

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

man fuck all that shit. If we fucking, I should be able to hug you however, whenever,....

I mean damn, you can suck a dick, but don't like chest to chest hugs???

I swear some bitches don't have their priorities in order!!! :angry:

SuchATease

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I give side hugs to male family members and male associates. If the guy and I are getting busy I'm pressin the boobs against the chest...lol shyt I might fuck around and lick the earlob or neck....