Prostitution in East Africa: The social paradox you'll deal with here.

So...the climate was the determining factor in your decision to settle in Kenya?

I have run into the same mindset when dealing with peoples of African extraction irrespective of the nation of their birth. What you describe sounds very much like the shoe leather black Haitians that populate the Boston area. They are largely members of a church that once preached their skin color was a sign of being cursed. They also treat black Americans as if they were less than human. And they worship a Jesus whiter than a Lord of the Rings movie.

That said, is it worth it to put up with what you are describing in order to live under the circumstances you apparently prefer. You seem begrudgingly settled, but not exactly happy, judging from what you have written here.
Much of the world's disdain for the Black race is rooted in christianity. To christians, we, as Blacks, are the Hamites. Cursed by god to an eternal destiny as servants to whites. Black christians believe this shit! Who the fuck with Black skin would sign up for this nonsense. So, god casts us a race to enslavement cause some motherfucker saw his dad naked? But the same jack-fuck god had no issues with a race that navigated the globe committing genocide, torture, rape, exploitation and enslavement upon ever culture they crossed paths with. Europeans killed Africans and Native Americans by the tens of millions, if not hundreds of millions. The number Leopold and the Belgians killed in the Congo is historically incalculable! There was practically no one left! And the children who remained were forced into enslavement on rubber tree farms. If and when they failed to make quota, their hands, noses and ears were sliced off. Shit, in what is present day Australia, the British soldiers buried the infants of the Aboriginal people in the dirt up to their necks, then played a game on horseback using mallets to see who could knock the babies heads off with one whack while the mothers broke down and pleaded as they watched. THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GOD'S CHOSEN over someone who saw a naked person? Come on christians, ... GTFOH! Have you lost your minds? What Black man is stupid enough to endorse this dog shit religion? I'll tell you.... NINETY percent of Black people! We suck!
 
Much of the world's disdain for the Black race is rooted in christianity. To christians, we, as Blacks, are the Hamites. Cursed by god to an eternal destiny as servants to whites. Black christians believe this shit! Who the fuck with Black skin would sign up for this nonsense. So, god casts us a race to enslavement cause some motherfucker saw his dad naked? But the same jack-fuck god had no issues with a race that navigated the globe committing genocide, torture, rape, exploitation and enslavement upon ever culture they crossed paths with. Europeans killed Africans and Native Americans by the tens of millions, if not hundreds of millions. The number Leopold and the Belgians killed in the Congo is historically incalculable! There was practically no one left! And the children who remained were forced into enslavement on rubber tree farms. If and when they failed to make quota, their hands, noses and ears were sliced off. Shit, in what is present day Australia, the British soldiers buried the infants of the Aboriginal people in the dirt up to their necks, then played a game on horseback using mallets to see who could knock the babies heads off with one whack while the mothers broke down and pleaded as they watched. THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GOD'S CHOSEN over someone who saw a naked person? Come on christians, ... GTFOH! Have you lost your minds? What Black man is stupid enough to endorse this dog shit religion? I'll tell you.... NINETY percent of Black people! We suck!
You just posted some of the most savage shit a human being can do to another person when describing the Europeans of the world yet you end the thread with black people suck how sway? You literally have posted double digit amount of anti african, anti religious black people threads in the past 2 weeks attempting to get attention and rise out of the board.. Yet you haven't made the same amount or more anti white savage threads on here.. Where's your anti Europe threads? Your anti Jew threads? Your anti white religious people threads? .. You hate Africa so much but choose to stay there, why don't you leave? You sound like an abuse chick that talk shit about her man for hours but at the end of the night end up back at his crib.. Archie bunker sitting on his couch mad at the black world
 
You just posted some of the most savage shit a human being can do to another person when describing the Europeans of the world yet you end the thread with black people suck how sway? You literally have posted double digit amount of anti african, anti religious black people threads in the past 2 weeks attempting to get attention and rise out of the board.. Yet you haven't made the same amount or more anti white savage threads on here.. Where's your anti Europe threads? Your anti Jew threads? Your anti white religious people threads? .. You hate Africa so much but choose to stay there, why don't you leave? You sound like an abuse chick that talk shit about her man for hours but at the end of the night end up back at his crib.. Archie bunker sitting on his couch mad at the black world
White people are what and who they have always been... We are not capable of changing the ways of the devil himself, so why waste time or breath milling over how fucked up the white man is? Anybody who can read a history book already knows. We won't change him. But HOPEFULLY we can change US! If we can't, all is lost and the whole subject is moot. If Black amerikkka as well as Black Africa doesn't change drastically our place at the very bottom of the societal totem pole will be perennial plus! Now, quote me please where I ever said I hate Africa. YOU CAN'T! And that's the problem with BGOL. Nobody can fucking read! You make up shit then tell me I said it. Then you challenge me to defend what YOU made up. If I said that, then clip it, quote me and make a public liar of me. I'm responsible for what I say... NOT what you morph it into, or what your fertile imagination transforms it into. What I hate is the African mindset. That needs a shit load of adjustment. How can anyone not see that? Particularly anyone who has been to Africa and seen what occurs firsthand? I have more to add, but I'll continue after you send me the quote you attributed to me. Can't wait. You call my rants anti-white. Any Black man, given our history who is not anti-white is a goddamned fool... and yes, we have no shortage of those among our ranks. No, I'm not after "a rise" from the board. I give less than a fuck if or when they rise, or for what reason they do so. There's not a swinging dick on all of BGOL who has ever so much as bought me a bubblegum. Why would their consensus concern me? I'm a man, with a religious opinion, I paid my membership, and I'm voicing it. You do believe in freedom of religion, don't you? Well, NEWFLASH, Sport. Freedom of religion inherently includes freedom FROM religion!
 
Last edited:
You just posted some of the most savage shit a human being can do to another person when describing the Europeans of the world yet you end the thread with black people suck how sway? You literally have posted double digit amount of anti african, anti religious black people threads in the past 2 weeks attempting to get attention and rise out of the board.. Yet you haven't made the same amount or more anti white savage threads on here.. Where's your anti Europe threads? Your anti Jew threads? Your anti white religious people threads? .. You hate Africa so much but choose to stay there, why don't you leave? You sound like an abuse chick that talk shit about her man for hours but at the end of the night end up back at his crib.. Archie bunker sitting on his couch mad at the black world
You gonna argue with him too? I truly understand your position. But it is based on feelings, not facts. I already know without even asking that you've never visited the motherland, or your objections to my posts would quickly soften. You, having not been here, can't imagine how corrupt the business and political environment is in Africa. Cops will routinely shake you down for money like a street gang ... the business community is rife with fly by nights, scammers and cheats. This is a place where you simply trust no one minus a relationship that goes back years. A place where buildings built by local African contractors routinely collapse generating huge death and injury tolls, because contractors accepted substandard materials in order to finance kickbacks. Waste, and inefficiency are the orders of the day. Customer service and punctuality are concepts unheard of. Don't get worked up. Come see! Then respond with details from personal observation rather than hearsay, unsubstantiated emotion and illusory hope.
 
Last edited:
Plus they have to factor in the medical bills and the tip when they come and sing next to their hospital beds.

quXkcd.gif
:giggle:
 
You gonna argue with him too? I truly understand your position. But it is based on feelings, not facts. I already know without even asking that you've never visited the motherland, or your objections to my posts would quickly soften. You, having not been here, can't imagine how corrupt the business and political environment is in Africa. Cops will routinely shake you down for money like a street gang ... the business community is rife with fly by nights, scammers and cheats. This is a place where you simply trust no one minus a relationship that goes back years. A place where buildings built by local African contractors routinely collapse generating huge death and injury tolls, because contractors accepted substandard materials in order to finance kickbacks. Waste, and inefficiency are the orders of the day. Customer service and punctuality are concepts unheard of. Don't get worked up. Come see! Then respond with details from personal observation rather than hearsay, unsubstantiated emotion and illusory hope.

Never been cause I don't fuck with planes .. But 1 of my cousin is over there right now and visits several times a yr for weeks at a time and absolutely loves it.. Have african friends that always tell me how beautiful it is and how I need to go.. But than again Africa is a continent not a country, there are like 50 countries on that continent.. I'm guessing which ever country ill mention u'll be like no you talking about another 1.. Every negative thing you implied can be said about every continent in the world.. There's always a negative place with corruption, gangs, violence, etc.. Europe, Australia , asia, south america, even in this continent ( mexico) , united states, I'm pretty sure there's fuck shit somewhere in canada
 
You just posted some of the most savage shit a human being can do to another person when describing the Europeans of the world yet you end the thread with black people suck how sway? You literally have posted double digit amount of anti african, anti religious black people threads in the past 2 weeks attempting to get attention and rise out of the board.. Yet you haven't made the same amount or more anti white savage threads on here.. Where's your anti Europe threads? Your anti Jew threads? Your anti white religious people threads? .. You hate Africa so much but choose to stay there, why don't you leave? You sound like an abuse chick that talk shit about her man for hours but at the end of the night end up back at his crib.. Archie bunker sitting on his couch mad at the black world


One of my indigenous relatives kept throwing bible quotes my way every time we talked. He finally questioned why I "ain't got no kinda faith", although I had taken pains, on many occasions, to explain my beliefs, which are NOT atheistic. My response was this:

"Why do you practice the religion of the people who committed genocide against your ancestors?"

At that point, all the bible quotes and admonitions to bring Jesus into my life suddenly stopped.

The subject changed. Permanently.

A similar question, I think, is being posed here : why do African Americans cling to Christianity, when it is the very tool which built a permission structure to enslave Africans for centuries?

Why are their Haitians darker than Miles Davis who practice a religion that claims THEIR DARK SKIN IS THE RESULT OF A CURSE?

If this indeed IS the question, I think it is a legit question.


That said, the question I asked was actually about why the move to Kenya.

Never mind. I did not mean to start nor give fuel to a conflagration.

I did not realize the two of you were engaged in verbal combat.

Exit. Stage left.

Cheers.
 
I have NEVER imagined that I would love living in Kenya, and while I don't hate it, I still am not sold on being here forever. Initially Accra was my first choice. I have spent over a month there in the past, have a few friends there and know far more about Ghana than I do Kenya. But, at my advanced age, heat bothers me more than it did in my younger years. (COPD from tobacco abuse in my early life) I suffered when I lived three years in Belize, CA. Gets hot as fuck there! Nairobi Kenya, on the other hand, is a fairly cool destination almost all year due to its mile high elevation. Also, thanks to that elevation, malaria is not a huge concern as the mosquitoes that carry the parasite don't typically fly this high. I hear that malaria, while usually curable, is like suffering in pure hell at the apex of the sickness. I don't wanna know any more, other than by hearsay. But I also had prior knowledge of the East African mindset ... the Kenyan mindset in particular! These are some honky loving, white jesus worshipping, entranced goddamn religious zombies if ever there were any! You will be a novelty here, and your accent and blue passport will open doors, grant privileges and attract top notch female attention and admiration. BUT ... make no mistake about it ... any upright walking, broke ass, dusty, POS white mzungu can likely snatch that woman from you. Cacs are motherfucking gods in Kenya!!!! Ask anybody! And that, I find despicable and unforgivable.
This you? And why you call us States folk awkward bruh

 
Never been cause I don't fuck with planes .. But 1 of my cousin is over there right now and visits several times a yr for weeks at a time and absolutely loves it.. Have african friends that always tell me how beautiful it is and how I need to go.. But than again Africa is a continent not a country, there are like 50 countries on that continent.. I'm guessing which ever country ill mention u'll be like no you talking about another 1.. Every negative thing you implied can be said about every continent in the world.. There's always a negative place with corruption, gangs, violence, etc.. Europe, Australia , asia, south america, even in this continent ( mexico) , united states, I'm pretty sure there's fuck shit somewhere in canada
Before I respond, just a note about commercial flight. Statistically, you'd have to fly on a commercial flight every single day for 110 years to even have a 50/50 chance of being in an airline crash. The odds of you dying in a highway car crash enroute to the airport is exponentially higher! Worldwide, roughly 40 MILLION airline flights take to the skies each year, and how many times per year do you hear of one crashing? Maybe one, maybe two ... and often NONE! There are few things in life that present better odds that that. You will NEVER be in a commercial airline disaster. The odds are in the same ballpark of you winning that billion-dollar lotto.

No, TBN, not EVERY implication I posted can be said about every continent. Take safety, for instance. There is no comparison in the statistical safety of walking the streets of Bangkok, Bali, Tokyo, Danang, when compared to Abuja, Nairobi, Johannesburg and Kinshasha. Compare the relative cleanliness of these same cities. There is a lot wrong in Africa that can be attributed to racism and white exploitation, but you can't blame mountains of trash in the streets on anybody other than those who threw the trash. The only place in Asia that rivals the filth of Africa is the Philippines. If you wish to blame the influence of Europe how did it not affect Paul Kagame and his clean regime? Name a time whenthere was no civil war in progress in Africa. I can do that for Europe, Asia and the Americas. Right now as we speak, there are civil wars or armed conflicts in progress in Sudan, DRC, Burkina Faso, Niger, Mali, Cameroon, Nigeria and South Sudan ... and maybe others! What other continent functions like that? Yeah, conflicts, wars and armed skirmishes leave no continent unaffected but its a never ended perpetual reality in Africa. Unlike anywhere else in the world. No, we can agree to disagree, but Africa is NOTHING like Canada! Or the lion's share of the civilized world. Due to AIDS and war, Africa's 2025 median life expectancy is an abysmal 64 years old. Asia is 73. The E.U. life expectancy is 82!! When 40% of the population lives on less than $2.15 per day something is WRONG. That's not a statistic shared with anyone else in the world. Africa has the highest child mortality rate in the world, with nearly 1 in 10 children dying before their fifth birthday. Who else do such stats apply to? It's reported that the air pollution in Africa is responsible for over a million deaths per year! Ever been to Kampala? Go there and let me know if you can breathe. A half BILLION people in Africa lack access to clean water. My GF was one of them, till I arrived. She was drinking municipal water in Dandora from pipes that were routed under the city dump! Like I said. You can't fix anything, anywhere, ... until you first come to terms with the fact that it's broken!
 
Last edited:
One of my indigenous relatives kept throwing bible quotes my way every time we talked. He finally questioned why I "ain't got no kinda faith", although I had taken pains, on many occasions, to explain my beliefs, which are NOT atheistic. My response was this:

"Why do you practice the religion of the people who committed genocide against your ancestors?"

At that point, all the bible quotes and admonitions to bring Jesus into my life suddenly stopped.

The subject changed. Permanently.

A similar question, I think, is being posed here : why do African Americans cling to Christianity, when it is the very tool which built a permission structure to enslave Africans for centuries?

Why are their Haitians darker than Miles Davis who practice a religion that claims THEIR DARK SKIN IS THE RESULT OF A CURSE?

If this indeed IS the question, I think it is a legit question.


That said, the question I asked was actually about why the move to Kenya.

Never mind. I did not mean to start nor give fuel to a conflagration.

I did not realize the two of you were engaged in verbal combat.

Exit. Stage left.

Cheers.
Not combat ... inspired discussion.
 
Much of the world's disdain for the Black race is rooted in christianity. To christians, we, as Blacks, are the Hamites. Cursed by god to an eternal destiny as servants to whites. Black christians believe this shit! Who the fuck with Black skin would sign up for this nonsense. So, god casts us a race to enslavement cause some motherfucker saw his dad naked? But the same jack-fuck god had no issues with a race that navigated the globe committing genocide, torture, rape, exploitation and enslavement upon ever culture they crossed paths with. Europeans killed Africans and Native Americans by the tens of millions, if not hundreds of millions. The number Leopold and the Belgians killed in the Congo is historically incalculable! There was practically no one left! And the children who remained were forced into enslavement on rubber tree farms. If and when they failed to make quota, their hands, noses and ears were sliced off. Shit, in what is present day Australia, the British soldiers buried the infants of the Aboriginal people in the dirt up to their necks, then played a game on horseback using mallets to see who could knock the babies heads off with one whack while the mothers broke down and pleaded as they watched. THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GOD'S CHOSEN over someone who saw a naked person? Come on christians, ... GTFOH! Have you lost your minds? What Black man is stupid enough to endorse this dog shit religion? I'll tell you.... NINETY percent of Black people! We suck!

You are preaching to the proverbial choir, generally speaking.

However, Christianity is not the sole transgressor here. I would argue it is the abrahamic relgions, all three of them, that have historically plunged the world into a state of chaos time and time again.

As for Africans, and Europeans, they are far more alike than any would like to acknowledge I think.

Both groups feature cultures HEAVILY based upon a toxic concept of masculinity. In Latin America they call it "machismo". This is the patriarchal mindset to which demagogues such as Hitler appeal.

This is why both continents have give birth to so many dictators.

This is why women are subjected to second class citizenship at best among both groups.

This is why Africans as well as Europeans have historically been so goddamned violent.

If black people held the power whites currently held, we would be a group of white folks talking about how oppressive black people are.

As for prostitution, much of the world has a far more practical (read "grown up") mindset about sex among adults. Americans are basically puritanical, hence the critical views of prostitutes...ON A PORN FORUM. Porn is simply an institutionalized form of prostitution, after all.
 
This you? And why you call us States folk awkward bruh


I'm not a fan of Auston. He leaves a lot of hurt and tears in his wake, all for YouTube ratings. I have noticed his style is changing. He's young. Maybe maturity is kicking in. The girl he had from Rwanda was a keeper. But to him, just collateral damage.
 
You are preaching to the proverbial choir, generally speaking.

However, Christianity is not the sole transgressor here. I would argue it is the abrahamic relgions, all three of them, that have historically plunged the world into a state of chaos time and time again.

As for Africans, and Europeans, they are far more alike than any would like to acknowledge I think.

Both groups feature cultures HEAVILY based upon a toxic concept of masculinity. In Latin America they call it "machismo". This is the patriarchal mindset to which demagogues such as Hitler appeal.

This is why both continents have give birth to so many dictators.

This is why women are subjected to second class citizenship at best among both groups.

This is why Africans as well as Europeans have historically been so goddamned violent.

If black people held the power whites currently held, we would be a group of white folks talking about how oppressive black people are.

As for prostitution, much of the world has a far more practical (read "grown up") mindset about sex among adults. Americans are basically puritanical, hence the critical views of prostitutes...ON A PORN FORUM. Porn is simply an institutionalized form of prostitution, after all.
Generally, I agree with all you said. I single out christianity from other Abrahamic cults because that is the one that has done us the most harm BY FAR! But even including the non-Abrahamic religions worldwide .. It's all bullshit, with the only variance being the breed of bull.
 
Before I respond, just a note about commercial flight. Statistically, you'd have to fly on a commercial flight every single day for 110 years to even have a 50/50 chance of being in an airline crash. The odds of you dying in a highway car crash enroute to the airport is exponentially higher! Worldwide, roughly 40 MILLION airline flights take to the skies each year, and how many times per year do you hear of one crashing? Maybe one, maybe two ... and often NONE! There are few things in life that present better odds that that. You will NEVER be in a commercial airline disaster. The odds are in the same ballpark of you winning that billion-dollar lotto.

No, TBN, not EVERY implication I posted can be said about every continent. Take safety, for instance. There is no comparison in the statistical safety of walking the streets of Bangkok, Bali, Tokyo, Danang, when compared to Abuja, Nairobi, Johannesburg and Kinshasha. Compare the relative cleanliness of these same cities. There is a lot wrong in Africa that can be attributed to racism and white exploitation, but you can't blame mountains of trash in the streets on anybody other than those who threw the trash. The only place in Asia that rivals the filth of Africa is the Philippines. If you wish to blame the influence of Europe how did it not affect Paul Kagame and his clean regime? Name a time whenthere was no civil war in progress in Africa. I can do that for Europe, Asia and the Americas. Right now as we speak, there are civil wars or armed conflicts in progress in Sudan, DRC, Burkina Faso, Niger, Mali, Cameroon, Nigeria and South Sudan ... and maybe others! What other continent functions like that? Yeah, conflicts, wars and armed skirmishes leave no continent unaffected but its a never ended perpetual reality in Africa. Unlike anywhere else in the world. No, we can agree to disagree, but Africa is NOTHING like Canada! Or the lion's share of the civilized world. Due to AIDS and war, Africa's 2025 median life expectancy is an abysmal 64 years old. Asia is 73. The E.U. life expectancy is 82!! When 40% of the population lives on less than $2.15 per day something is WRONG. That's not a statistic shared with anyone else in the world. Africa has the highest child mortality rate in the world, with nearly 1 in 10 children dying before their fifth birthday. Who else do such stats apply to? It's reported that the air pollution in Africa is responsible for over a million deaths per year! Ever been to Kampala? Go there and let me know if you can breathe. A half BILLION people in Africa lack access to clean water. My GF was one of them, till I arrived. She was drinking municipal water in Dandora from pipes that were routed under the city dump! Like I said. You can't fix anything, anywhere, ... until you first come to terms with the fact that it's broken!
You know India is a part of asia right? The filthiest most stink planet in the world where people bathe in shit, carcass, polluted waters.. like I said africa is a continent and you went around other continent and posted specific countries that are doing good or better than certain countries in africa . Like I said every continent has some parts that has a shitty situation.. so some country in Europe is fucked up, some place in asia cough cough India has shitty situation, some parts of Mexico are having civil wars with the cartels, wait a sec isn't mexico in north America, same place United States is connected to . See how you try to act like some fucked up countries aren't part of some continents?
 
You know India is a part of asia right? The filthiest most stink planet in the world where people bathe in shit, carcass, polluted waters.. like I said africa is a continent and you went around other continent and posted specific countries that are doing good or better than certain countries in africa . Like I said every continent has some parts that has a shitty situation.. so some country in Europe is fucked up, some place in asia cough cough India has shitty situation, some parts of Mexico are having civil wars with the cartels, wait a sec isn't mexico in north America, same place United States is connected to . See how you try to act like some fucked up countries aren't part of some continents?
 
You know India is a part of asia right? The filthiest most stink planet in the world where people bathe in shit, carcass, polluted waters.. like I said africa is a continent and you went around other continent and posted specific countries that are doing good or better than certain countries in africa . Like I said every continent has some parts that has a shitty situation.. so some country in Europe is fucked up, some place in asia cough cough India has shitty situation, some parts of Mexico are having civil wars with the cartels, wait a sec isn't mexico in north America, same place United States is connected to . See how you try to act like some fucked up countries aren't part of some continents?

MUCH of Asia is actually on the upswing, economically as well as socially. India is a place I would never visit. However, Cambodia, Viet Nam, Thailand, S. Korea, Japan, and some others in SE Asia have modern and improving infrastructure, and the people are not obliged to any one "sponsor" nation for the essentials. They determine their own fates, by and large, and are neither owned nor unduly influenced by nations such as Russia or Iran. There is always economic influence, but these nations are clearly sovereign, and not mere puppet states.

Africa is a continent of nations either outright owned or at the very least economically dominated by other nations. The few exceptions would be places like Nigeria, which still is in the Middle Ages culturally, and heavily dependent upon rogue nations for success. Any economic development of global note taking place in Africa is primarily under the auspices of sponsoring nations like Russia or China. These countries have little to no respect for black Africans, and use the relationship strategically.
There are no African calling the shots in a way that matters outside Africa for the most part.

Exceptions such as Egypt don't count...who the hell wants to live under social conditions arguably worse the in the U.S.?

Given the choice, I can think of several desirable places to live in Europe, Asia, Central America and South America.

I cannot for the life of me think of any reason to even visit Africa. Maybe curiosity about South Africa, but I doubt that is worth the price of a plane ticket.
 
You know India is a part of asia right? The filthiest most stink planet in the world where people bathe in shit, carcass, polluted waters.. like I said africa is a continent and you went around other continent and posted specific countries that are doing good or better than certain countries in africa . Like I said every continent has some parts that has a shitty situation.. so some country in Europe is fucked up, some place in asia cough cough India has shitty situation, some parts of Mexico are having civil wars with the cartels, wait a sec isn't mexico in north America, same place United States is connected to . See how you try to act like some fucked up countries aren't part of some continents?
Let's compare ... India has a far larger GDP than ANY nation in Africa. India's GDP last year was over 4 trillion dollars. Sub Saharan Africa, with roughly the same population as India, didn't manage ever half that GDP! India, despite how fucked up it is, boasts a very large skilled workforce with a relative slew of doctors and engineers. No sub-Saharan African nation can make such a claim. SS Africa averages roughly 18 doctors per 100,000 population. India's doctor-to-population ratio is around 100 doctors for every 100,000 people. Where would YOU rather get sick? India enjoys a lower crime rate than MOST nations in SS Africa. Yes, you picked the dirtiest, foulest, Hindu-backwards, cow worshipping shithole you could think of ... and it STILL outperforms Sub Saharan Africa is almost every regard! I say again. This place is fucked up beyond measure. I'm "stuck" here for the moment, but the numbers speak for themselves. But, .... nice try!
 
Last edited:
Let's compare ... India has a far larger GDP than ANY nation in Africa. India's GDP last year was over 4 trillion dollars. Sub Saharan Africa, with roughly the same population as India, didn't manage ever half that GDP! India, despite how fucked up it is, boasts a very large skilled workforce with a relative slew of doctors and engineers. No sub-Saharan African nation can make such a claim. SS Africa averages roughly 18 doctors per 100,000 population. India's doctor-to-population ratio is around 100 doctors for every 100,000 people. Where would YOU rather get sick? India enjoys a lower crime rate than MOST nations in SS Africa. Yes, you picked the dirtiest, foulest, Hindu-backwards, cow worshipping shithole you could think of ... and it STILL outperforms Sub Saharan Africa is almost every regard! I say again. This place is fucked up beyond measure. I'm "stuck" here for the moment, but the numbers speak for themselves. But, .... nice try!
Is India better than every country in africa? Answer is no.. Like you try to compare the best countries in other continents to the worst countries in Africa , I did the same..but somehow you still try to find a way to uplift a shitty country but downplay countries in africa.. Yet you claim you don't hate africa.. You don't have to say you hate it, insulting it every chance you can get pretty much shows the animosity.. I knew you would find a way to prop a shitty country and insult africa.. Which goes back to what I say a few days ago... You said Africa the dirtest place than I showed you a place dirtier and somehow you try to move the goal post talking about doctors by population.. When someone has made up their mind they not gonna like something there's no need to debate..you got it dude
 
Is India better than every country in africa? Answer is no.. Like you try to compare the best countries in other continents to the worst countries in Africa , I did the same..but somehow you still try to find a way to uplift a shitty country but downplay countries in africa.. Yet you claim you don't hate africa.. You don't have to say you hate it, insulting it every chance you can get pretty much shows the animosity.. I knew you would find a way to prop a shitty country and insult africa.. Which goes back to what I say a few days ago... You said Africa the dirtest place than I showed you a place dirtier and somehow you try to move the goal post talking about doctors by population.. When someone has made up their mind they not gonna like something there's no need to debate..you got it dude
What is the "best country" in SS Africa? By every conceivable measure it is South Africa. The one, not run by Black Africans, but by white Boers, despite who the puppet president is. They have an industrial food processing industry. They feed SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho and Eswatini. I used to have a FB pen pal in Harare. Every time I sent her food, almost everything was manufactured and shipped from South Africa. White run South Africa, and it is the best functioning country in SS Africa. And they enjoy the highest GDP in all of Africa EVERY SINGLE YEAR! I'm not cooning. Just stating fact! I don't need to "downplay" SS African countries. They speak for themselves. BTW, Presently the Black South Africans are burning the stores and businesses of Zimbabwean and Nigerian immigrants who outperform their xenophobic asses at every turn. Just more Black African on Black African hate, which is the order of the day here. Also ....., look above and tell me where I reported ANY opinion of Africa. All I did was pass along verifiable statistics. When I post real statistics you call it "downplaying" ... that speaks volumes. You say I "insult" Africa. All I did was report TRUE verifiable stats. Google them! If I tell the truth about something and that truth is embarrassing and demeaning, am I the culprit, cause that is what you appear to be saying. You say India is "dirtier" than SS Africa. You pulled that statement from a hidden smelly place cause there are no statistics kept anywhere on Earth concerning the "dirtiest" countries except with regard to water and air quality which is measurable. You can't measure trash on the street because there is no objective measure or location to do that calculation, so it is you manufacturing data, not me. C'mon man, debate fairly!

QUOTE: When someone has made up their mind they not gonna like something there's no need to debate

Now THAT is the first thing you've countered that I agree with, and clearly your mind is made up that you're unable to accept truths and verified facts concerning the present condition of Africa. I live here, man. Spent considerable time in five different countries. You've never stepped foot in ANY of the 54 countries but want me to blindly accept your assessments of the conditions I live every single day. I can't do that. I still appreciate the spirited debate. Thank you tenfold for being civil and arguing your point pretty well for a person who has not been here. Once you visit, your opinions will self-adjust. I guarantee! Especially if you LIVE here awhile, rather than limit yourself to the tourist trails. Happy New Year!
 
Last edited:
You get what you pay for most the time.

Hygiene and STI’s are my biggest issue with this.
 
Back
Top