Prosecutors have offered to drop solicitation charges against Robert Kraft in unusual deal

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
That shit would help on the domestic front a great deal. As the laws are right now, a woman gets knocked for prostitution it behooves her to cry sex trafficking. It gives her access to resources and keeps her out the system. Make that shit legal and we wouldn't have the criminal prosecution element and could concentrate on real instances of trafficking AND the sick fucks who purposely pay for underage girls.

The way shit is set up now, any woman who is busted for prostitution and doesn't burst into tears and say she's a victim of sex trafficking is a fucking fool. No way is LE moving forward against her. Up here, she'll probably have an advocate so fast it wouldn't be funny.

Now dealing with Asian immigrants and women being trafficked through Mexico(they bringing women from Eastern Europe through that border) is a different ballgame, but criminalizing prostitution because of sex trafficking is dumb. They don't criminalize farming and manufacturing and there are more a helluva more human trafficking going on with labor than sex work. Politicians won't touch that shit though. Government always trying to feed the prisons instead of taking common sense approaches. :smh:

But it's completely difficult to separate the two
Because they all sell sex favors for money
And it becomes trafficking only when they're not from there

When cats get busted for pimping a woman and they're in the same state they had been in they don't get that charge
It's taking them across state lines it becomes feds it becomes football numbers and it's hard to argue with it

If you take a chick from ohio to Cali how is it different than trafficking?

Again some how's wanna get down
Some get into the lifestyle and like it
Others are forced into it
It's hard to decipher that shit on case by case basis

I think it should be decriminalized
But then things would get really really interesting mainly because pimps would be out of business
Just like the local weed man you had for the last 10 years in Cali is completely out of business.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You're just wrong and that's ok
I understand you partake so you don't want to think you're attached to it and honestly there's a good chance you aren't
But your bubble definitely isnt a large enough sample size and by bubble I mean the things you partake in and where and not talking about where youve been or how many times you have. Those are irrelevant.

Now the ppl you talking about absolutely exist

The ppl I'm talking about absolutely exist

Trafficking is a big deal
Selling pussy isn't

The problem is who you buy pussy from not if you buy pussy

And if you're Robert Kraft's you just got caught up in bullshit thinking things were sweet and it wasn't

Cause the place that's cool had trafficked women lol
You ain't going down for it cause you had nothing to do with it.

But someone is.

Feds not just watching a rub n tug place
To capture billionaires
To have them plead out to drop charges
Yep if feds watching that means that parlor hit a certain income bracket... You get plain clothes or maybe vice for something small..if feds watching oh you into some s hit or you connected to a bigger picture

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Like I said being in the adult entertainment you find out s hit you would never believe that goes on in this world right under our noses...yes I'm glad you know about the billion dollar bizz that is the foreign human trafficking sex world...NYC is 1 of the biggest ports of it... There's literally multiple multi-million dollar a yr illegal brothels/ massage/etc going on everyday in the city... Yet them shits hardly get fucked with but let a few bros throw a underground party with no liq licenses and maybe some dancers that do extras and they literally kicking down your door coming in gun up...which goes back to they don't want nigs to make money

We'll always get hit first
We have no federal plugs to warn us about raids or keep the file for our case out of sight

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yep if feds watching that means that parlor hit a certain income bracket... You get plain clothes or maybe vice for something small..if feds watching oh you into some s hit or you connected to a bigger picture

It's definitely bigger but has nothing to do with Kraft
Which is why he can please out even with him on tape lol.

He had nothing to do with trafficking he just an old man getting a little bit.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Government can just eat off prostitutes registering with them for a fee. Like a $50 annual fee or some bullshit. Agencies can be legit businesses with registered providers so that tricks know that they won't ever be arrested or dealing with crazy shit.
I already told you this in another thread..they will do it like atl with strippers...$200 yearly license...you have to inform all your transaction and pay taxes... This means automatic price of puss y goes up...they'll have websites where they can promote themselves, prob be a few government owned brothel facilities in each state... Credit cards and cashapp will be used as revenue exchange...that s hit is a government dream organized operation

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

When cats get busted for pimping a woman and they're in the same state they had been in they don't get that charge
It's taking them across state lines it becomes feds it becomes football numbers and it's hard to argue with it

But then things would get really really interesting mainly because pimps would be out of business
Just like the local weed man you had for the last 10 years in Cali is completely out of business.
Like I said they already using the term to scare off overseers especially minorities...they don't want a well organized program where minorities benefit greatly from the product... That's why I'm thinking legalization might come soon in some form of shape...might take 5 might take 10yrs but I think some states might get test runs... Drugs and prostitution are billion dollar bizz..the government wants in

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

If they take the illegality out the business, I think we'll see a lot more truth. Things would get interesting if it became legal. Shit is lucrative as hell. A woman just giving massages with happy endings and no sex makes more before noon than she would all week at a lot of jobs.

I already told you this in another thread..they will do it like atl with strippers...$200 yearly license...you have to inform all your transaction and pay taxes... This means automatic price of puss y goes up...they'll have websites where they can promote themselves, prob be a few government owned brothel facilities in each state... Credit cards and cashapp will be used as revenue exchange...that s hit is a government dream organized operation

Don't remember that, but that makes sense. $200 year ain't shit. Chick makes that with one massage. IRS just wants the database so they know where to get that bread.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Like I said they already using the term to scare off overseers especially minorities...they don't want a well organized program where minorities benefit greatly from the product... That's why I'm thinking legalization might come soon in some form of shape...might take 5 might take 10yrs but I think some states might get test runs... Drugs and prostitution are billion dollar bizz..the government wants in

Officially lol
Cause palms are already being greased right now in government offices

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
LOL I’m not sure what y’all are trying to tell me. Nobody said there isn’t trafficking. I said the majority of sex workers in massage parlors are not kidnapped victims. I already know about the organized crime element. Forced Slave labor is a far bigger problem than sex trafficking .

But it doesn’t sound as catchy as using sex. There are far more kids and women working as labor slaves than sex slaves. Yet nobody cares . Most those Philippine women working for rich families in Dubai are slaves getting abused, nobody cares. Let a woman decide she’d rather sell her ass all of a sudden she’s a victim.

Even with Asian gangs who run brothels the women in them are free to come and go. Yeah you have some that are foul and force some women into it but the vast majority isn’t like that. It’s annillegal business and in some cases legal but still run by gangs. Asia turns a blind eye to gang activity because they keep order for the most part. Again I’m not talking about the under world selling of women by Ukrainian or Chinese mobsters working out of Flushing. That’s an entirely different subject. All the trafficking shit was dropped in the Kraft case. Police found no evidence of it and now it’s just a prostitution case.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yes , like I was saying real sex trafficking of minors should be stomped out. Any real sex trafficking occurring but you’re talking street walkers. I’m talking women working in massage parlors many who just do hand jobs . A lot of those women make 80 to 100k a year just jerking dicks. The ones who fuck and do blow jobs earn 150 to 250k per year.

The apartment brothels have rotations of girls on 3 month visas who volunteer to come here and make enough in 3 months to open a business back home. Most were prostitutes in their home countries and know Americans are dumb enough to pay crazy prices for their pussy. In Korea a young attractive whore typically charges $160 for an hour of full on fucking. Here they charge 220-350 per hour , of course they flock here. They are booked by 10 AM and see 5 to 12 men per day. Hardly victims. The org gets a portion of the fee to keep the lights on and profit but the girl gets 70% of it. They know what they are doing.

Again I’m not saying trafficking doesn’t happen and it’s not bad it is, but that pertains to street hoes with pimps 99% of the time. Organizations like the Asians run are a well oiled machine that have doctors visits for check ups and vacation time.

Then I misinterpreted your earlier statement..

I thought you were trying to say that ALL trafficking is made up.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Source: Kraft files motion to suppress evidence

Attorneys for New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft filed a motion Wednesday to suppress evidence -- notably the video evidence -- in his solicitation of prostitution case, according to a source.

The motion is an effort to make sure that the surveillance video, described as graphic and damning, isn't released if he doesn't reach a plea deal with prosecutors. It also is a warning shot to prosecutors that Kraft's legal team will try to go after the state's case by saying there was no probable cause to collect the evidence in the first place.

The Palm Beach County State Attorney's office offered Kraft and 24 other men a diversion deal Monday night that would allow the men to avoid prosecution if they meet certain conditions. A diversion deal would expunge their cases and seal all evidence.

Under the initial deal that was offered, prosecutors would drop misdemeanor solicitation charges if the men pay $5,000 fines for each offense (Kraft was charged with two), complete an educational course about prostitution, submit to testing for sexually transmitted diseases and admit in court that they would have been found guilty had the case gone to trial.

It's that last point that could derail a deal.

A source close to Kraft said, "That's not going to happen," and said the 77-year-old would rather fight the charges in court than admit to a crime. Sources said that the two sides were continuing to negotiate and that Kraft had not rejected the deal outright.

If Kraft accepts a diversion program offer, it means that, in a legal sense, the incident never happened. But he would also essentially be admitting to the facts of the case: that he allegedly received sexual services at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, Florida, on Jan. 19 and 20. Kraft has never specifically denied receiving sexual services at the spa, but through a spokesperson denied having committed a crime.

Kraft is said to be especially concerned about having his name connected to accusations of sex trafficking. When law enforcement officials first announced the arrests of spa operators last month, they described it as a sex trafficking case. But documents show that the two women Kraft is accused of receiving services from likely were not trafficked: One is 39 and was charged with operating illegal activity at the spa; the other is 58. Both have valid driver's licenses, and both are licensed as massage therapists by the state of Florida. So far, no one in the case has been charged with human trafficking.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26315681/source-kraft-files-motion-suppress-evidence

So now shit gets interesting...

Looks like Robert doesn't want to take the deal... because of the Admitting guilt part..

While at the same time... filing a motion to suppress the evidence... for lack of probable cause.

I really want to see this motion to Suppress the evidence....... also... I'm tripping that they got this man on Tape receiving services from a 39 year old and a 58 year old woman at the same spa on 2 different days... I've got so many questions.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sting-sues-police-violating-civil-rights.html

12312266-0-image-a-34_1555358318863.jpg