Prosecutors have offered to drop solicitation charges against Robert Kraft in unusual deal

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
People want to make a big deal over this because it is Robert Craft... He was only charged with a misdemeanor.

Again, with all of the coverage this got... it was just a mere misdemeanor charge.
Yeah, they tried to make a big deal of it. Even tried the human trafficking angle. Media made sure to omit the AND A NUMBER OF OTHER MEN part of what the prosecutors did with their deal.

People just pay fines over this bullshit.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
People want to make a big deal over this because it is Robert Craft... He was only charged with a misdemeanor.

Again, with all of the coverage this got... it was just a mere misdemeanor charge.

Completely agree.... they aren't treating him any different then any other first time john..

but

the kicker here is that he is admitting on the record that he is guilty..

this was really more important for the charges against the facility...

Nothing to see here...

but the NFL has to punish him now...

Since he is admitting guilt....

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yeah, they tried to make a big deal of it. Even tried the human trafficking angle. Media made sure to omit the AND A NUMBER OF OTHER MEN part of what the prosecutors did with their deal.

People just pay fines over this bullshit.

The Human trafficking part is legit... This type of Sting is very unusual...

but it's not fair to charge the John unless they had full knowledge and participated in the human trafficking..

the big case will continue... We just wont hear about it cause it's not going to be national news...

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again... billionaire old white men do not go to prison

Yeah, but people that make $11.00/hr don't go to jail on solicitation charges either. This was much ado about nothing:smh:

Isn't what Kraft did called an Alford Plea?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

As I said before the big deal is this was a part of a sex trafficking ring. This story has a deeper hole then what’s being reported

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

Sign of the times. We live in a society that thrives on sensationalism. Even more than sensationalism people love to see others fail or fall from the top. Kraft owns the Patriots and it seems like they keep proving they are the best year after year. Think fans in particular wouldn't want to see the owner of the Patriots in jail?

double1

The Double1 and only!
BGOL Investor
lmao... So a 80 year old billionaire gets caught trying to buy pussy.. News flash whenever your 80 and/or a billionaire your buying pussy... it's a fucking Misdemeanor and he is fucking filthy Rich. This shit will go away so quick most will not remember it until he dies... then they will say on the news.after mentioning all his accomplishments .. Back in 2019 Kraft was arrested for soliciting prostitution but charges were later dropped...nothing to see here!!

I told you all this in the 1st place!!!!

dirkthesuave

Rising Star
Registered
Like others said if this was sooner big blow in a human trafficking ring... How is this cool? What about the others?

Seems really peculiar.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
As I said before the big deal is this was a part of a sex trafficking ring. This story has a deeper hole then what’s being reported

More than that, the madam of this ring was selling appointments with Donald Trump.

Why else would a very recognizable billionaire risk getting a handjob in a strip mall when he could have discreetly hired a model to come to one of his front doors?

I also wonder if this parlor has a connection to Trump's pedo buddy.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
More than that, the madam of this ring was selling appointments with Donald Trump.

Why else would a very recognizable billionaire risk getting a handjob in a strip mall when he could have discreetly hired a model to come to one of his front doors?

I also wonder if this parlor has a connection to Trump's pedo buddy.
The feds well some of them got they eyes on this case

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Human trafficking part is legit... This type of Sting is very unusual...

but it's not fair to charge the John unless they had full knowledge and participated in the human trafficking..

the big case will continue... We just want hear about it cause it's not going to be national news...

exactly.... this is not your typical... trick ho scenerio...

this dude kraft had to have specifically paid to have a certain type of chick...

it sounds like he may have played more of a monetary part than just payin a woman for her services.

lots of info is being left out...

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
"Prosecutors have offered to drop solicitation charges against Robert Kraft in unusual deal"

There ain't shit unusual about white privilege ..... it's an ordinary occurrence ..... I wonder what kind of deal his wife is getting from him ?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
the kicker here is that he is admitting on the record that he is guilty..
Slight distinction fonz.. He isnt admitting guilt in plea. Theres no affirmative plea involved in the agreement. Its essentially a deferred prosecution agreement. Pretty standard shit. Do community service and no conviction on record.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
exactly.... this is not your typical... trick ho scenerio...

this dude kraft had to have specifically paid to have a certain type of chick...

it sounds like he may have played more of a monetary part than just payin a woman for her services.

lots of info is being left out...
Wrong, I told y’all this was bullshit. The two women who gave him a hand job were the owners. Two old hags. This was bullshit from the jump. Nobody was fucking trafficked. The police have no case and the DA knows it. Trafficking is a bullshit media and police lie

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Who knows, Robert Kraft might be cutting a deal with Mueller to get Trump :lol:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Slight distinction fonz.. He isnt admitting guilt in plea. Theres no affirmative plea involved in the agreement. Its essentially a deferred prosecution agreement. Pretty standard shit. Do community service and no conviction on record.

It's the same type of deal that we have in Nashville...

Here we call it an under advisement plea

Basically.... You plead guilty before the court.. The Judge takes your plea under advisement.

He will only enter your plea.... if you fail to do the added conditions..

The conditions typically are pay a fine.. or take a John class..

If you do these things.. the case will get dismissed...

If you fail to do this things... You will have a conviction...

But either way..... you are still admitting Guilt on a recording...

That's why you never have an Illegal immigrant client... take an Under advisement deal.

Even though it's not going to be a conviction..

They will still be on the record admitting guilt..

Which can come back for immigration purposes...

I learned that shit.. in my early days...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Wrong, I told y’all this was bullshit. The two women who gave him a hand job were the owners. Two old hags. This was bullshit from the jump. Nobody was fucking trafficked. The police have no case and the DA knows it. Trafficking is a bullshit media and police lie

Trafficking is real fam...

I really wish you would stop saying that..

It might not be to the level that the media portrays it.. but it is very real..

As a pd i've represented prostitutes that were victims of sex trafficking...

I've also represented Pimps accused of Sex-trafficking..

Sex trafficking isn't like what people think...

The majority of it doesn't involve immigrants..

Most of it... involves... Older men taking advantage of under age women and dragging them around the state to sell their bodies... It's called Pimp Controlled trafficking.

Black women get it the worse..

Cyntoia Brown was a victim of it...

The problem is that nobody wants to talk about that shit...

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Trafficking is real fam...

I really wish you would stop saying that..

It might not be to the level that the media portrays it.. but it is very real..

As a pd i've represented prostitutes that were victims of sex trafficking...

I've also represented Pimps accused of Sex-trafficking..

Sex trafficking isn't like what people think...

The majority of it doesn't involve immigrants..

Most of it... involves... Older men taking advantage of under age women and dragging them around the state to sell their bodies... It's called Pimp Controlled trafficking.

Black women get it the worse..

Cyntoia Brown was a victim of it...

The problem is that nobody wants to talk about that shit...
Trafficking is real but it has many meanings driving a prostitute across county line is trafficking even if willing. There’s underaged trafficking of minors. But the vast majority of sex workers are not working against their will. These are fucking facts. The fact you’re a cop has too delusional and jaded.

Foreign women working as prostitutes many times will say they are being captive to avoid jail time. The reality is those women can’t qualify for an apartment due to visa status or they are here on 3 month rotations and want to bag as much money as possible so they sleep rent free at the parlor or MMS home to save on rent. These are facts as somebody who knows Korean AAMP organization owners and bookers.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Trafficking is real but it has many meanings driving a prostitute across county line is trafficking even if willing. There’s underaged trafficking of minors. But the vast majority of sex workers are not working against their will. These are fucking facts. The fact you’re a cop has too delusional and jaded.

Foreign women working as prostitutes many times will say they are being captive to avoid jail time. The reality is those women can’t qualify for an apartment due to visa status or they are here on 3 month rotations and want to bag as much money as possible so they sleep rent free at the parlor or MMS home to save on rent. These are facts as somebody who knows Korean AAMP organization owners and bookers.

I'm not a cop...

I used to be a public Defender..... Prostitution and Domestic assaults were basically all I handled the first 2 years I was there. How did you not know that I'm a Bankruptcy/Criminal Defense lawyer... ...

I've seen ever single level of prostitution... Hell one of my first cases as a PD was working the Bruce Mendenhall prostitute murder case.

While I'm not completely disagreeing with you........ I do think the media hypes it up to much.

I can confirm that there are Shops where the owners do engage in sex trafficking.

Street prostitutes enter the game extremely young... Some as early as 12 or 13.

My former associate.... worked as a Guardian Ad Litem and she had two underage Asian clients in Foster care that were rescued from a Pimp.

Like I don't even know where you are getting your numbers from fam.

I agree that not every chick in an Asian parlor is a victim of sex trafficking... but the reality is that there are some women that are. Most of the time... You won't even see these girls inside the parlor. The true victims will be held in another location for Johns. They will stay there until they reach maturity where they will either be discarded, put on the street, or put in parlors.

While I'm not saying that you don't know Korean AAMp organization owners...

I'm telling you what I've personally seen and done............

Until you have represented a 21 year old woman who was turned out when she was 12... I don't see how you can say that Sex trafficking is completely made up.

And let me end by saying.... that like you.. I do think that prostitution should be legal and regulated. Just like how I feel that weed should be legal and regulated.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I'm not a cop...

I used to be a public Defender..... Prostitution and Domestic assaults were basically all I handled the first 2 years I was there. How did you not know that I'm a Bankruptcy/Criminal Defense lawyer... ...

I've seen ever single level of prostitution... Hell one of my first cases as a PD was working the Bruce Mendenhall prostitute murder case.

While I'm not completely disagreeing with you........ I do think the media hypes it up to much.

I can confirm that there Shops where the owners do engage in sex trafficking.

Street prostitutes enter the game extremely young... Some as early as 12 or 13.

My former associate.... worked as a Guardian Ad Litem and she had two underage Asian clients in Foster care that were rescued from a Pimp.

Like I don't even know where you are getting your numbers from fam.

I agree that not every chick in an Asian parlor is a victim of sex trafficking... but the reality is that there are some women that are. Most of the time... You won't even see these girls inside the parlor. The true victims will be held in another location for Johns. They will stay there until they reach maturity where they will either be discarded, put on the street, or put in parlors.

While I'm not saying that you don't know Korean AAMp organization owners...

I'm telling you what I've personally seen and done............

Until you have represented a 21 year old woman who was turned out when she was 12... I don't see how you can say that Sex trafficking is completely made up.

And let me end by saying.... that like you.. I do think that prostitution should be legal and regulated. Just like how I feel that weed should be legal and regulated.
Yes , like I was saying real sex trafficking of minors should be stomped out. Any real sex trafficking occurring but you’re talking street walkers. I’m talking women working in massage parlors many who just do hand jobs . A lot of those women make 80 to 100k a year just jerking dicks. The ones who fuck and do blow jobs earn 150 to 250k per year.

The apartment brothels have rotations of girls on 3 month visas who volunteer to come here and make enough in 3 months to open a business back home. Most were prostitutes in their home countries and know Americans are dumb enough to pay crazy prices for their pussy. In Korea a young attractive whore typically charges $160 for an hour of full on fucking. Here they charge 220-350 per hour , of course they flock here. They are booked by 10 AM and see 5 to 12 men per day. Hardly victims. The org gets a portion of the fee to keep the lights on and profit but the girl gets 70% of it. They know what they are doing.

Again I’m not saying trafficking doesn’t happen and it’s not bad it is, but that pertains to street hoes with pimps 99% of the time. Organizations like the Asians run are a well oiled machine that have doctors visits for check ups and vacation time.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No it wasn't. No one was charged with sex trafficking, and likely never will because the police had flimsy evidence that it was happening.

This is some of the evidence the police had.
Some of the workers arrived to the spa with suitcases.
Most of the workers stayed inside all day, and the few that left did what they had to do and went straight back.
Most of the workers had temporary visas.
There was a commons area in the back with beds, so they assumed some of the workers never left.

There's a reason why all the news sources dropped that phrase after a few days and now just say the Police believes that the workers couldn't leave. Trafficking is a big deal, but this isn't part of it.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
No it wasn't. No one was charged with sex trafficking, and likely never will because the police had flimsy evidence that it was happening.

This is some of the evidence the police had.
Some of the workers arrived to the spa with suitcases.
Most of the workers stayed inside all day, and the few that left did what they had to do and went straight back.
Most of the workers had temporary visas.
There was a commons area in the back with beds, so they assumed some of the workers never left.

There's a reason why all the news sources dropped that phrase after a few days and now just say the Police believes that the workers couldn't leave. Trafficking is a big deal, but this isn't part of it.
I stand by my statement

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif