POWER Book all seasons discussion thread (Power Book II: Ghost canceled )

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I ain’t from Detroit but imma say this in my Suge Knight voice.

For those of you that tired of the corny storylines, fake drug dealing mothers, oedipus complex sons (I really expected Tasha to pull out her titty and Riq to suck it last episode). Beta lookin Tariq getting all the ladies and homo ass Dru getting a sex scene in every episode.

Come to TUBI for some real Street gangsta shit and no homoshit. Magraw Ave with Murda Payne is my shit. They are produced by Ucult TV, they got some good shows and production gets better by season 3.

The Dirty D got some fine thick assed bitches

:lol: :lol: Man I was going to say yesterday that the last episode reminded me of a Tubi movie, I was already laughing at how bad it was then when they did that ”FOUR DAYS EARLIER“ scene I said out loud this is some Tubi shit..lol

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Possible death or defection: Obi. The only thing that was keeping him in pocket was a green card for his fam, and 'Riq provided that, which is why he warned Brayden, couple that with Noma slashing him as a reminder, I don't see him staying too loyal. Hopefully, the writers will go back and look at this season again and tighten their shit up.

Where did they stuff with Obi even come from, did I miss an earlier episode where they made that agreement?

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Where did they stuff with Obi even come from, did I miss an earlier episode where they made that agreement?
About 2 episodes back, he told 'Riq he was loyal to her, because she promised to get green cards for his family, and Tariq was like, "I can get those for you." So, he hooked it up. That's what makes me think he's going to part ways or be killed.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So who did Brayden shoot when he came to save Tariq? It wasn't Effie cuz she was bussin back at em.
Looks like he hit Diana. Whoever he shot was standing close to Kane.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
So the hot bartender gives the draws up to the out of town stranger Tommy not even 20 minutes into the episode after a lame fight scene? The writing of this series is so fucking lazy at times.

Last edited:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
So the hot bartender gives the draws up to the out of town stranger Tommy not even 20 minutes into the episode after a lame fight scene? The writing of this series is so fucking lazy at times.

I said the same thing. I turned it off after that. No plans to go back and try to watch this series, especially after hearing he has a gay black brother. Someone should have hit 50 in the head with a mic.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
except tommy they have the better actors
but they killing them off haha

Lurk Diggler

Rising Star
Registered
Man I think I’m only sticking with this to complain about it. For some top tier drug dealers they stay simpin’ they in a full fledge war with the Serbs’ but diamond has time play captain save em trying to have a ready made family and shit…Tommy smashing his connect crazy sister?! The nephew pops a pig but wanna chase ass in the park instead of lay low. Smh

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Man I think I’m only sticking with this to complain about it. For some top tier drug dealers they stay simpin’ they in a full fledge war with the Serbs’ but diamond has time play captain save em trying to have a ready made family and shit…Tommy smashing his connect crazy sister?! The nephew pops a pig but wanna chase ass in the park instead of lay low. Smh
it has been good but ur right

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
oedipus complex sons (I really expected Tasha to pull out her titty and Riq to suck it last episode).

I thought I was the only person to notice that.

There are a few times I expected her to breast feed him.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was actually one of the most effective episodes of this series. Not only because of how realistic it was but how it completely changed a characters story arc or how I thought things were going to play out for a character with all of the conflict that was happening to the character.