Post your grocery stores according to your usage rates.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I will say this much about grocery stores in Houston:

every HEB grocery store is packed with females... black, white, brown, take your pick.

I went to the one in Summerwood one the weekend and damn near broke my neck looking at women.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will say this much about grocery stores in Houston:

every HEB grocery store is packed with females... black, white, brown, take your pick.

I went to the one in Summerwood one the weekend and damn near broke my neck looking at women.
You ain't lying bruh... When I'm at the crib I go to HEB, but out here in FL, Publix is the equivalent - their Deli and Seafood on point... I'll also mix in a few trips to Randall's (The H) and Trader Joe's (FL)...

I'll slide to Watkins on Cullen if I want boudin, they been so consistent with it for YEARS...

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
You ain't lying bruh... When I'm at the crib I go to HEB, but out here in FL, Publix is the equivalent - their Deli and Seafood on point... I'll also mix in a few trips to Randall's (The H) and Trader Joe's (FL)...

I'll slide to Watkins on Cullen if I want boudin, they been so consistent with it for YEARS...
I can only imagine what that HEB in Pearland is like... I bet it's a thing of beauty

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
When I was in Jersey:
1.Wegmans
2.Trader Joes
3.Wholefoods
4.Costco
5.Sprouts
6.Shoprite

In Cali:
1.Wholefoods
2.Trader Joes
3.Costco
4.Dragers
5.Safeway
6.Sprouts
WEGMANS IS THE SHIT BRUH. :yes:

CKep6j.jpg

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Trader Joe’s-Good, fresh fruits and veggies at great prices
Costco -water, paper plates and cups
Shop Rite-they have turkey scrapple and Olivia​

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am liking the pick up option on my food, too many people setting up like alligators waiting for you to show up that security can't get rid of for being a nuisance. It is always weak beta white males doing this, although I have seen desperate black women ticking up.

07e184b1-f2b0-4d4e-b9e3-0e263cbff354-large16x9_SproutsSign.jpg

It is hard for me to push a cart so this works out. I mainly shop at Publix.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I gotta go across the Morrisville bridge and check out Giant

i8hR04.jpg
Giant's give you a free discount card and they have reasonable prices and discounts as long as you got that card to take advantage of their discount prices. I use it everytime and everything that I buy there is always fresh.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am liking the pick up option on my food, too many people setting up like alligators waiting for you to show up that security can't get rid of for being a nuisance. It is always weak beta white males doing this, although I have seen desperate black women ticking up.

07e184b1-f2b0-4d4e-b9e3-0e263cbff354-large16x9_SproutsSign.jpg

It is hard for me to push a cart so this works out. I mainly shop at Publix.

If you are sitting on somebody coming to the grocery store, you have a sad pitiful life that you need to end through suicide. This is why there is shootings and violence in urban areas, I am starting to see the problem, relentlessly agitating somebody that doesn't want to be around you at all.

I am just too busy being productive to be following somebody around like that.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Went back thru the thread.

Anybody on this forum live west of Interstate 25?

HaHa!!! :cool:

Let me show some love to the Left Coast!!!

- Stater Bros
- Fred Meyer
- Family Dollar
- 99 Cent Store
- Von’s
- Ralph’s
- Raley’s
- Harmon’s
- Macey’s
- WinCo Foods
- Grocery Outlet
- Save Mart
- Basha’s
- Dollar Tree
- Smart and Final
- City Market
- Smith’s

A number of the stores above are either owned by Kroger or Albertsons.

Some are under the Associated Stores conglomerate of independent local grocery store/chains that banded together out here on the West Coast back in the 1940s.

When the big chains on the East Coast began rapidly growing and expanding west after WW2, they either were buying out independent stores or driving them out of business.

So small independent markets banded together to survive across multiple states out here.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The prices is not that bad yet in my part of Atlanta well Alpharetta, but it’s not really inflation It’s the climate change that is really fucking with food prices. Did y’all see what’s going on with the Mississippi River? Yeah, we have some major problems to deal with environmentally speaking.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't picky, any grocery store that you can order what you want online and schedule a pick up time ... or have it delivered.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Here in NYC.
In Order...

TRADER JOE'S: Because I'm an Employee (on Year 18 now) who gets a Discount
FOODTOWN: The "Super" one on 145th. Which used to be a PATHMARK. But only for Weekly Sales.
TARGET: I prefer getting my food from the Riverdale one over the East Harlem location. Better Grocery layout.
COSTCO: Shop with The Sister and Her Boyfriend. He has a Business Account.
BJ'S: Sister and Her Boyfriend have an account.