Post Pics of your Locks/Goatee

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
This is me chillin in a pool with my son.

DarrkGoatee.jpg

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
stfu b4 i post ur myspace pics nigga.. yep i got em:eek: dont make me do it.. we aint even beefin.. but i can set it off:hmm:

:hmm:
I think you better step off this space right about now. You already know that your ish is NOT welcome over here. Leave this kinda ish for BGOL. DO NOT come back into this thread.

Peace

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
6jv1h0p.jpg

I started the locs 12/14/99:yes: and the goatee just won't connect:angry:

It looks beautiful as is.

No locks but I've had a goatee since I was 18. The only time I shaved it was during the 5 years I was in the service.

6tnz8dx.jpg

You have a sweet grin.

why is everybody scared to show their face.....:D

nutting special here.

goatee.jpg

Now that's a nice goatee- you have that nice, slim, Latino smooth goatee (that's what I call it anyway)

This is me chillin in a pool with my son.

DarrkGoatee.jpg

AWWWWWWW! So cute.

6omdc9e.jpg

Isnt this Chamillionaire?

Uh yeah- I thought so too :confused:
I'm enjoying this thread immensely. A lot of sexy in here.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
yall are silly for thinking thats chamillionaire.. does chamillionairs have a tatoo on his neck?? NOPE!!

YALL JUST LOVE TO HATE ON ME!! YALL OWNED YALL SELVES ON THIS ONE!!
Chamillionaire1.jpg

please go play in traffic somewhere

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
I don't have locs just long curly hair.

I'd love to see Deuce- locs, curls, braids, it's all beautiful. Even a baldy- nobody wears a baldy like a black man but I love hair on a man. Saw a man the other day looked like he usually braided his hair but he left it loose and it was down his mid back and so sexy.

I'll for you...

Why did u cut ya hair in first place?? How long it is then/now?

:) Sah it was mid back then - I keep it a about shoulder length because I like to wear it curly and different mid length styles. When it was long I just tied it back a lot.

I cut them because I wanted a change and the method I used to start them (palm rolling) required a lot of upkeep especially since I was learning to swim at the time. I started this set with small braids and now I can get wet often, wash, and not have to retwist- just latch the re-growth every couple of months. I like the way the palm rolls really look like locs though. Most people still think I have twists.

EDIT: Just saw TUNE! Lookin good- you do look like a sly handsome devil- emphasis on devilish.