Post Pics of your Locks/Goatee

MTL

Star
BGOL Investor
Men, i've heard that there are plenty of you on BGOL that have locks. I'd like you to post pictures of yourself/Head/hair. Also I have a thing about facial hair (goatee) pics of those would be wonderful also.:yes::yes:

JJWALKER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's mine!
6p97imh.jpg

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I didn't have locks but I did have a lot of hair in my younger years.

DCP_0308.JPG

DCP_0309.JPG

DCP_0310.JPG

DCP_0311.JPG

DCP_0312.JPG

circle00.jpg

circle01.jpg

circle02.jpg

circle03.jpg

I was 18 or 19 in these pics, I got more but i have to find them.

Last edited:

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
^^^ Your hair was beautiful. How long did it take you to grow it out that length?

Sah S!NCere

Support BGOL
Registered
i used to have locks they was down to my shoulders...

i cut them off about 3 yrs this month actually

anyway here's mines...

87bzajn.jpg

lilsexii

Potential Star
OG Investor
**Fanning self** Now, I love locs, but not on EVERYbody. A sexy goatee does a lil sumpthin' for me too ;) ALL YA'LL are sexy...

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a low cut, nappy. Lol- I guess its a regional dialect term. I'm from the east coast.

Wow- see that's why I love black men. Pretty white teeth and brown skin. It's the best look ever.:)

S!incere. Your goatee is very flattering frame for those nice lips, sir!

Thank you..:D:D

MTL

Star
BGOL Investor
I'm more of a clean-cut type...so no locs, but...

th_55638_n115204_33482916_2353_123_60lo.jpg

You are just TOO FUCKING FINE! Shit! We've seen the body/muscles, your 3rd leg, and teeth (i love nice teeth) but now a goatee too?!!! I'd lick you like a lollipop and suck you DRY.

MTL

Star
BGOL Investor

You have amazing hair! And long too. I also saw that you have a side burn thing happening...me lkee;) By the way, how old are you now?:D

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
You have amazing hair! And long too. I also saw that you have a side burn thing happening...me lkee;) By the way, how old are you now?:D

Thank you and I'm 26 now so I'm a lot bigger and slightly older looking.

I can grow a full mustache but no goatee.

MTL

Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you and I'm 26 now so I'm a lot bigger and slightly older looking.

I can grow a full mustache but no goatee.

Good you're old enough;) Do you undo your hair when you fuck? Thinking about holding your hair while my puzzy is eaten

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Man you got a sexy smile WorldEx!

And Sah, great pic but it would have been better had you smiled! How about another one? heheheh:cool:

Sah S!NCere

Support BGOL
Registered
Man you got a sexy smile WorldEx!

And Sah, great pic but it would have been better had you smiled! How about another one? heheheh:cool:

I really don't smile much (it not my style plus imma very serious man lol) but I'll see if i could accommodate your request femm....

here u go...

71xq6bt.jpg

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
smile.jpg

Taken with a camera phone but this is the best I can do from the images I got on my machine.

Last edited:

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
6omdc9e.jpg

damn ladies!!! i went out my ay to post my pic and i cant even get a single compliment.. shit tell me im ugly or anything:hmm:

Last edited: