Post a vid from a youtube rabbit hole you are currently going down!

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, man, they had a complicated relationship and I think his father was gay. You can really tell his father was jealous of him in this clip, his father gave off weird vibes to him. I wish that jealousy hadn't have lead to murder.
No sure about gay, but he was definitely a cross dresser

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Felina Cris

She is a truck driver in Brazil. She speaks Portuguese (I think) and I can’t understand one damn thing she says.

She has a kitchen on her trailer with her cooking up some good grub.

She loves showing cleavage and she has some nice healthy legs on her.

That's why I watch. HaHa!!!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I used to seek out Black content creators in the tool and automotive sector and they were few and far between for a minute. Me and Bryan were cool and in contact until my wife became really ill and I fell off. This Brotha is from Sactown.

I was tight with Tim and his wife too of Astral Autos. He's from NYC but lives in Rocky Mount, NC. This Brotha couldn't resist going back and forth with CAC trolls no matter WHAT. His ignore button was not functional at all and he'd stop any progress to get entangled into multiple beefs with multiple trolls.

I established online relationships with at least a couple dozen or more Brothas with like interests, even a few here in Milwaukee.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

She goes around various parts of London..the last vlog she did before she took a break(she starting back up next week) she was going on and on about how lonely she gets :rolleyes:

:eek2:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Instant Pot Meals

I bought one a couple of years ago on Prime Day. It sat unopened for more than six months until I happened to run across a couple of channels about air fryers and pressure cookers.

:thumbsup:

Good stuff. Bought one for my mom a few years back for her bday, per her request. She loves it.

Interestingly enough my dad bought an air fryer within the past year, and he's really taken a liking to it. He's a pretty good cook overall. So he's been trying out different recipes with it - chicken thighs and wings, fish, yam fries, etc. He also cooks alot with his wok and Rock skillet.

He bought his GF one for her birthday late last year ... and she's been enjoying it too. She's more of a baker than a cook though. She's into making cookies, pies, and crumbles, etc (regular style with her oven).

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I'm a fan of a number of the vloggers out of the Philippines ...

The Overstay Road channel is the guy Mark (Marcos), his wife Fatima, their live-in GF (aka wife #2 Janice), and Mark + Fatima's son, Forrest G. They have some pretty funny interactions

Lots Diary is her family ... she runs a sari sari (convenience) store.

WanderLusting does a nice job with local travel or destination spots there

Chrissy K & Tim K are a married couple and each have Youtube channels ...

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

of all the toy/collectible restoration vids this one I like the best...

there are others but his is the most well produced...

also..NO SANDBLASTING NO CARE!!!

if your restoring an item made of metal and youre NOT sandblasting that shit...:itsawrap:

MZQw8Q.gif

that shit is so satisfying to watch for some reason...:giggle::giggle::giggle:

At first I thought dude must have access to that machine at his job becuz it must cost 1000s to own one of those...
then I googled it just to see how much it is.....

Untitled.png

I'm like aww shit I can get that and do vids myself:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I love watches and pens too.

Bruh, as a young man in my teens and 20s, I had a serious obsession with collecting writing instruments. I started off with collecting various models of Parker and Cross pens and moved on to finer and rarer pieces. I still have some hidden somewhere.
I truly love the aesthetic designs and engineering that goes into creating a fine writing tool.

I have 22-karat gold fountain pen that looks to be very rare.
I still have no idea who the designer is.
I need to go back into my collection.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
part of me wants to try a scaled-down version of this lol

sidenote - i hate the dumb looks on people's faces in the stillshots (clickbait). never understood those.
I used to do scaled-down versions of this as a younger man. :lol:

Those thumbnails ARE INDEED clickbait by design and was recommended by YT itself and content creators who focused on how to make your channel grow and draw in views. This is also when it was generally thought that your content MUST be under 15 minutes to keep the viewer's attention...and then BGS IBMOR started doing marathons of 8 hours.

He was the first channel that I'd seen publicize a 6-8 hour session that drew numbers of viewers and before you know it, there came Live Streaming, just before the Adpocalypse.