Post a vid from a youtube rabbit hole you are currently going down!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
These are my other two rabbit holes because I love history and I love weird shit

Tom Scott's channel is probably one of THE BEST channels on Youtube .... You can get fucking lost in his shit.

I used to check out a lot of these abandoned property videos. I find them intriguing.

Here's Northridge Mall...not far from @TooTrilla's crib. That was once one of the more prosperous malls in the city.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
She’s mine!!!!!!

nope12.gif

full
monophy.gif

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

200w.gif
afro-shaking-head-no.gif

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
I used to check out a lot of these abandoned property videos. I find them intriguing.

Here's Northridge Mall...not far from @TooTrilla's crib. That was once one of the more prosperous malls in the city.

Im looking out the window at that bitch right now. So many memories in there since the fucking 80's. Now its just rotting away :smh: Wish they would tear the bitch down already. Kind of depressing driving past it everyday. Damn...never knew they wanted to build a freeway close by. Im about to watch this whole thing...thanks bruh.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Im looking out the window at that bitch right now. So many memories in there since the fucking 80's. Now its just rotting away :smh: Wish they would tear the bitch down already. Kind of depressing driving past it everyday. Damn...never knew they wanted to build a freeway close by. Im about to watch this whole thing...thanks bruh.
That would have affected Bayshore, Whitefish (White folk's) Bay, Shorewood, Brown Deer, and River Hills. That's the biggest vehicular bottleneck to this day until you get through to Mequon/Thiensville and Cedarburg on up to Green Bay. Them rich CACs wasn't having it.

Last edited:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Im looking out the window at that bitch right now. So many memories in there since the fucking 80's.
I got into those videos a few years back watching malls die all around me.
Yea those dead mall exploring vids can be sad at times..theres a couple here in Phoenix that were popular back in the day..
Used to love going to this one

On the weekend of its closing there was a "Final Cruise"..it was crazy

WTF? Never knew there was National Aerobics Championship. Alan Thicke as presenter? :lol:

That music had me dying..sounded like some Far Cry Blood Dragon shit :roflmao2:

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
These nature sounds and thunderstorm videos are dope as fuck!!!

At night I dig the one with black screen, some are 8 to 10 hours long, plenty of time to carry you through the night without TV lighting up the room.

They even have fireplace sounds, snow storms, rain forest, truly peaceful shit.

thanks the ones i've been using are bright as hell

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
is that his real father?
i thought it was a skit starring Orlando Jones until they did a close up of his face
btw dad seems gay
Yeah, man, they had a complicated relationship and I think his father was gay. You can really tell his father was jealous of him in this clip, his father gave off weird vibes to him. I wish that jealousy hadn't have lead to murder.

Last edited: