Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I need to see a recent photo of each to determine my vote...

Because to me they were both equal so the one who fell off less is more worthy of my vote...why ...?![]()
Because to me they were both equal so the one who fell off less is more worthy of my vote...

Because to me they were both equal so the one who fell off less is more worthy of my vote...

I remember Amber doing swimsuit type of photos for years. Then she kind of fell off a little when she did porn. Vickie6 was a pro. She gets my vote.I didn't even realize Amber Eason did a sex vid
I thought it was just solo softcore stuff
And I remember back in the day, Vickie6 did webcamming
Either for myfreecams or chaturbate
She seemed cool to me
Boy does time go by fast..... ahh the memories, LOL
I came in here to say this guy probably going for amber so look for her to loseAmber held out for too long, and her pussy was no longer in high demand when she finally exposed it. #DimininshingReturns #MarketCrash
Now VICKI6 on the other hand, came out the gate freaky and fucking.
More importantly, my boy fucked her while he was in Vegas back in the day.
I came in here to say this guy probably going for amber so look for her to lose
I also have a friend that fucked Vickie
Gatdamn! Choosing violence err day, huh?Amber held out for too long, and her pussy was no longer in high demand when she finally exposed it. #DimininshingReturns #MarketCrash
Now VICKI6 on the other hand, came out the gate freaky and fucking.
More importantly, my boy fucked her while he was in Vegas back in the day.
I remember Amber doing swimsuit type of photos for years. Then she kind of fell off a little when she did porn. Vickie6 was a pro. She gets my vote.
I really wasn't a fan of either but I remember Amber Easton fans begging her for years to show that pussy then when she did they turned on her and she fell off almost immediately. They had built her up to be this goddess then when she actually showed that pussy she became just a regular Internet hoe to them...lol
Not necessarily true… there’s a crop of dudes that weren’t alive or to young to even know who amber easton was.. you rerelease her pics like their brand new and she would be love by a whole new generationThe value of pussy declines every year a new ho reaches the legal age limit.
By the time Amber decided to play the game, there were younger, prettier, and more freakier chicks on the scene.
Same old story every time.
Lmaooo.. nig was pinching his arm like this is got to be a nightmare, wake up wake up, screaming at the screen no don’t put it in your mouth, don’t put it all the way in, please just let it be a dildo or something, why can’t I wake upI can't front I still remember Amber Easton dropping a video of her sucking dick and feeling like I walked in on my wife getting fucked lol
![]()
An old face is a new face in a new place( my term I created)..
How long you been on BGOL? CAUSE Vickie was teasing us for a minute when first discovered herAmber held out for too long, and her pussy was no longer in high demand when she finally exposed it. #DimininshingReturns #MarketCrash
Now VICKI6 on the other hand, came out the gate freaky and fucking.
More importantly, my boy fucked her while he was in Vegas back in the day.
I can't front I still remember Amber Easton dropping a video of her sucking dick and feeling like I walked in on my wife getting fucked lol
![]()
BGOL so fickle ...
i`ll find it later ..Amber getting washed right now but it`s post on here where both of these
same women battled and Amber won ... funny ass ni99as ...![]()

You're 100% right.
Many are also fronting too because I remember Vickie dropping nothing but nudes for the longest until she released some sexual shit (just photos initially) of her with some of the first being of her getting pissed on.
Dudes were heartbroken as hell on here![]()
Some really be crushed, I remember when it came out that Lauren London had a baby by Lil Wayne they were acting the same way. I can't say anything though because it took me about 2 years to get over seeing Bria Myles laid up with that cac...lol

You aren't lying. The prettiest women I've been in my life have been the absolute lamest fucks.IMO, Vickie6 was just sexier. Some women are gorgeous but aren't sexy.. Sexy don't always have to be gorgeous.
One could argue Amber Easton was prettier, but most times the prettiest ones are the lamest fucks.
Needless to say, I was team Vickie and it looks like she'll win this by a landslide.

