**PornStar Verzuz**-(Round 1) - Amber Easton vs Vickie 6

Amber Easton vs Vickie 6


  • Total voters
    64
  • Poll closed .

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
1st one to 50 votes wins ...



:yes:



:cheers


The going from Nude Modeling to Hardcore Edition ....:money:



Amber Easton




au6xyierbkg21.jpg

amber-easton-nude.jpg

amber-easton-nude.jpg

cc49a2e6176ce43f5abff3ecf39d6cae.jpg

tumblr_ncccfyblqu1sll7qho1_250.gif
tumblr_ncccfyblqu1sll7qho2_250.gif
tumblr_ncccfyblqu1sll7qho1_250.gif

tumblr_n5mel6ELiq1r2myqmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nucgpgKZge1t4tp6zo1_1280.jpg

Amber+Easton+02.jpg

tumblr_mup0r88T1I1rn5t1vo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mup0r88T1I1rn5t1vo1_500.jpg

th
th



tumblr_m22cbkN63o1r2nzopo3_1280.jpg

26143_xecm_abre__507_123_361lo.jpg

AmberEastonXXX9.jpg

AmberEastonXXX11.jpg

AmberEastonXXX12.jpg

amber-easton-porn.jpg

u54v0ejgcu841.jpg

2.jpg

amber-easton-v0-l0eb8mwud5kd1.jpg
 
Last edited:
I didn't even realize Amber Eason did a sex vid :cool:
I thought it was just solo softcore stuff
And I remember back in the day, Vickie6 did webcamming
Either for myfreecams or chaturbate
She seemed cool to me
Boy does time go by fast..... ahh the memories, LOL
 
Amber held out for too long, and her pussy was no longer in high demand when she finally exposed it. #DimininshingReturns #MarketCrash
Now VICKI6 on the other hand, came out the gate freaky and fucking.

More importantly, my boy fucked her while he was in Vegas back in the day.
 
Last edited:
I didn't even realize Amber Eason did a sex vid :cool:
I thought it was just solo softcore stuff
And I remember back in the day, Vickie6 did webcamming
Either for myfreecams or chaturbate
She seemed cool to me
Boy does time go by fast..... ahh the memories, LOL
I remember Amber doing swimsuit type of photos for years. Then she kind of fell off a little when she did porn. Vickie6 was a pro. She gets my vote.
 
Amber held out for too long, and her pussy was no longer in high demand when she finally exposed it. #DimininshingReturns #MarketCrash
Now VICKI6 on the other hand, came out the gate freaky and fucking.

More importantly, my boy fucked her while he was in Vegas back in the day.
I came in here to say this guy probably going for amber so look for her to lose


I also have a friend that fucked Vickie
 
Amber held out for too long, and her pussy was no longer in high demand when she finally exposed it. #DimininshingReturns #MarketCrash
Now VICKI6 on the other hand, came out the gate freaky and fucking.

More importantly, my boy fucked her while he was in Vegas back in the day.

I remember Amber doing swimsuit type of photos for years. Then she kind of fell off a little when she did porn. Vickie6 was a pro. She gets my vote.

I really wasn't a fan of either but I remember Amber Easton fans begging her for years to show that pussy then when she did they turned on her and she fell off almost immediately. They had built her up to be this goddess then when she actually showed that pussy she became just a regular Internet hoe to them...lol
 
I really wasn't a fan of either but I remember Amber Easton fans begging her for years to show that pussy then when she did they turned on her and she fell off almost immediately. They had built her up to be this goddess then when she actually showed that pussy she became just a regular Internet hoe to them...lol

The value of pussy declines every year a new ho reaches the legal age limit.
By the time Amber decided to play the game, there were younger, prettier, and more freakier chicks on the scene.
Same old story every time.
 
The value of pussy declines every year a new ho reaches the legal age limit.
By the time Amber decided to play the game, there were younger, prettier, and more freakier chicks on the scene.
Same old story every time.
Not necessarily true… there’s a crop of dudes that weren’t alive or to young to even know who amber easton was.. you rerelease her pics like their brand new and she would be love by a whole new generation

An old face is a new face in a new place( my term I created).. been saying this for decades.. this is why I could take chicks in their 30s/40s introduce them to a new customer base or new state and dudes will go crazy and fall in love like it’s their first day on the job
 
I can't front I still remember Amber Easton dropping a video of her sucking dick and feeling like I walked in on my wife getting fucked lol

dumb-and-dumber-jim-carrey.gif
Lmaooo.. nig was pinching his arm like this is got to be a nightmare, wake up wake up, screaming at the screen no don’t put it in your mouth, don’t put it all the way in, please just let it be a dildo or something, why can’t I wake up
 
IMO, Vickie6 was just sexier. Some women are gorgeous but aren't sexy.. Sexy don't always have to be gorgeous.

One could argue Amber Easton was prettier, but most times the prettiest ones are the lamest fucks.

Needless to say, I was team Vickie and it looks like she'll win this by a landslide.
 
Amber held out for too long, and her pussy was no longer in high demand when she finally exposed it. #DimininshingReturns #MarketCrash
Now VICKI6 on the other hand, came out the gate freaky and fucking.

More importantly, my boy fucked her while he was in Vegas back in the day.
How long you been on BGOL? CAUSE Vickie was teasing us for a minute when first discovered her
 
BGOL so fickle ...

i`ll find it later ..Amber getting washed right now but it`s post on here where both of these

same women battled and Amber won ... funny ass ni99as ...:roflmao:

You're 100% right.

Many are also fronting too because I remember Vickie dropping nothing but nudes for the longest until she released some sexual shit (just photos initially) of her with some of the first being of her getting pissed on.

Dudes were heartbroken as hell on here :lol:
 
You can't go wrong choosing either woman but no way in hell Amber should have so few votes.

The thing about these threads is it appears that the first few replies in the thread will influence how people end up voting.
 
You're 100% right.

Many are also fronting too because I remember Vickie dropping nothing but nudes for the longest until she released some sexual shit (just photos initially) of her with some of the first being of her getting pissed on.

Dudes were heartbroken as hell on here :lol:

Some really be crushed, I remember when it came out that Lauren London had a baby by Lil Wayne they were acting the same way. I can't say anything though because it took me about 2 years to get over seeing Bria Myles laid up with that cac...lol
 
IMO, Vickie6 was just sexier. Some women are gorgeous but aren't sexy.. Sexy don't always have to be gorgeous.

One could argue Amber Easton was prettier, but most times the prettiest ones are the lamest fucks.

Needless to say, I was team Vickie and it looks like she'll win this by a landslide.
You aren't lying. The prettiest women I've been in my life have been the absolute lamest fucks.

They don't suck dick. They don't swallow. They barely want to suck dick or do anything freaky. They act like you should be happy they're in your presence naked.
 
Back
Top